Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!]  (Read 24428 times)
chillbill

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Hey! I like the purpose of this project. I am interested in OTC trading. If anyone is interested just let me know Smiley

Thanks for your support JungleOnion, you might want to join our discord channel to find someone interested in that Smiley

I will Smiley

I am a little curious about the decision of taking 25% of mining rewards for the fund. In my opinion, that amount is too high as it will require constant liquidity and buy support to be able to cash that amount in a monthly basis. So how is the coin incentivising traders to provide this buy support? I think partnerships would help for this. Also the whole idea behind the project can really attract mainstream people in social media and that could be done through influencers that not only introduce them to crypto, but also to VEGI Smiley, but anyways the built in miner in the wallet looks pretty good! Is this algo power hungry? I've never mined this algo.

I was also wondering if the project would want to reach the spanish community. I can provide a spanish translation if needed. Just let me know.

As far as your question on the "25%" mining reward for the fund. The actual amount is "20%" of the mining reward. On closer inspection 40 - 10 is 20% of the mining reward, but if only the 40 is considered, the 10 is a 25% "MINING BONUS". So in reality 20% of the mining reward is given to the find. At this point in time we would love to encourage more trading on SouthXchange as this directly helps animals in need. If you can find the heart to hodl or trade the coin on the exchange, the animals benefit greatly

The fund is also hodl'ing the coins right? Its not selling immediately, holding on to most and building up a reserve for the future?? I mean this coin is going up. I'm hodling most of mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oskii

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:45:25 AM

Hey! I like the purpose of this project. I am interested in OTC trading. If anyone is interested just let me know Smiley

Thanks for your support JungleOnion, you might want to join our discord channel to find someone interested in that Smiley

I will Smiley

I am a little curious about the decision of taking 25% of mining rewards for the fund. In my opinion, that amount is too high as it will require constant liquidity and buy support to be able to cash that amount in a monthly basis. So how is the coin incentivising traders to provide this buy support? I think partnerships would help for this. Also the whole idea behind the project can really attract mainstream people in social media and that could be done through influencers that not only introduce them to crypto, but also to VEGI Smiley, but anyways the built in miner in the wallet looks pretty good! Is this algo power hungry? I've never mined this algo.

I was also wondering if the project would want to reach the spanish community. I can provide a spanish translation if needed. Just let me know.

As far as your question on the "25%" mining reward for the fund. The actual amount is "20%" of the mining reward. On closer inspection 40 - 10 is 20% of the mining reward, but if only the 40 is considered, the 10 is a 25% "MINING BONUS". So in reality 20% of the mining reward is given to the find. At this point in time we would love to encourage more trading on SouthXchange as this directly helps animals in need. If you can find the heart to hodl or trade the coin on the exchange, the animals benefit greatly

The fund is also hodl'ing the coins right? Its not selling immediately, holding on to most and building up a reserve for the future?? I mean this coin is going up. I'm hodling most of mine.

Yes exactly, you can see exactly what's going on with the fund by using the explorer - explorer.veggiecoin.io
We're hodling about 200,000 Veggies in there currently, though we are liquidating some funds to pay for the ongoing care and support that we're providing the animals at Australian Animal Rescue. When the coin reaches a higher price and stability, we will begin liquidating it more aggressively. This will enable us to achieve more ambitious goals.
echoptr4

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

I will Smiley

Yes exactly, you can see exactly what's going on with the fund by using the explorer - explorer.veggiecoin.io
We're hodling about 200,000 Veggies in there currently, though we are liquidating some funds to pay for the ongoing care and support that we're providing the animals at Australian Animal Rescue. When the coin reaches a higher price and stability, we will begin liquidating it more aggressively. This will enable us to achieve more ambitious goals.
Will there be a method to suggest how the fund's coins can be spent? Will this include voting based on proof of stake?
Barnyard (OP)

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

http://explorer.veggiecoin.io/ The explorer is back up and running guys Smiley
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

I will Smiley

Will there be a method to suggest how the fund's coins can be spent? Will this include voting based on proof of stake?

In the whitepaper it outlines how that works. The community vote on our website on where the funds will be allocated. No proof of stake.
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:01:15 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:22:19 AM by Oskii

NEW VEGGIECOIN VIDEO!

We talk more about some of the bunnies we are helping at a shelter with the power of Veggiecoin, and feed them strawberries. They are SO CUTE
Make sure you subscribe to our channel on YouTube so we can keep you updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KwjZU9RWhU

Uwe78

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

give more info, please! Roll Eyes
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

give more info, please! Roll Eyes

I'll happily answer any specific question but most of the info can be found in the OP Smiley
chillbill

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

NEW VEGGIECOIN VIDEO!

We talk more about some of the bunnies we are helping at a shelter with the power of Veggiecoin, and feed them strawberries. They are SO CUTE
Make sure you subscribe to our channel on YouTube so we can keep you updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KwjZU9RWhU

I didn't know bunnies got bored and sad!
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

The block explorer is now up and running at explorer.veggiecoin.io!
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

Now is a good time to mine the coin as difficulty is relatively low. This is increasing with our new found YouTube following, so I would encourage anyone to start mining now.
genmauer

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

Good to see new coins with social responsibility
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

Good to see new coins with social responsibility

Thank you for your support
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

Thanks to your mining and trading of nthe coin. This two day old alpaca can be supported by us!
We will soon start posting asks on SouthXchange where you can buy the coins out from the fund, and directly help an animal that needs a particular contribution. This will certainly help trade volume of the coin

Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

If you haven't already, make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. We do regular airdrops for those who are subscribed to the YouTube channel!

webdevs.top

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:46:40 AM by webdevs.top

Hello everyone!

We decided to make 0% fee permanent for Veggiecoin!

Welcome !

https://pool.webdevs.top

Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

For the Redditers out there, we have a sub-reddit now here https://www.reddit.com/r/Veggiecoin/
jmorignot

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

Another pool to add to the listing.

US Based / Hosted on AWS (reliable & scalable) / Low fees (0.2%) / No registration

Code:
ccminer-x64.exe -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:3747 -u VEGGI_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VEGI,stats

Happy Mining!
jmorignot

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

Code:
ccminer-x64.exe -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:3747 -u VEGGI_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=VEGI,stats

We already mined several blocks....join us! This coin is great! It has a purpose, it's not just one of those sh**coins.
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:30:50 AM

Code:

We already mined several blocks....join us! This coin is great! It has a purpose, it's not just one of those sh**coins.

Thanks for adding Veggiecoin to your pool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: