Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAU Coin🔊 WAU ⬆ a paradigm shift for capital markets in the history of earth🌎  (Read 18852 times)
Black_Adder

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:02:14 AM

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE
Midas111 (OP)

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

Yes we feel that WAU will still seem as fresh in 25 years, as it is now, when first announced. I can definitely see in my minds eye people far in the future still watching the WAU price and still making gains at some price that seems wildly high in todays view.

WAU to $1,000,000 per coin? its possible? its inevitable?

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Black_Adder

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:14:57 AM

the survival rate on the waves platform is very slim.. if this makes a good mark and the dev stays on top of it then there is a slight chance for it to live in this wild west of cryptoland
good luck dev

As far as security goes, it is a better bet than Ethereum.

You might be one of the lucky ones, or just use myetherwallet, but the Ethereum wallet does not work for many. It will not sync, or if it does get near, it will stop dead.

Just finding a peer is a half hour job.

And woe betide if you switch between quick sync (lite) and network, and all your txs get eaten.

It is a scandal, and I can understand why 100 confirmations are required by some exchanges.
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:25:38 AM

the survival rate on the waves platform is very slim.. if this makes a good mark and the dev stays on top of it then there is a slight chance for it to live in this wild west of cryptoland
good luck dev

As far as security goes, it is a better bet than Ethereum.

You might be one of the lucky ones, or just use myetherwallet, but the Ethereum wallet does not work for many. It will not sync, or if it does get near, it will stop dead.

Just finding a peer is a half hour job.

And woe betide if you switch between quick sync (lite) and network, and all your txs get eaten.

It is a scandal, and I can understand why 100 confirmations are required by some exchanges.

This is true. after reaching the limits of current BTC technology, Mr S.N. the dev, decided to search for the most efficient platform and network to launch this historic shift in capitalism. ETH didnt cut it, lisk didnt cut it, pow and pos networks didnt cut it. But the waves network met all of his requirements for a simple decentralised platform to release the magnum opus of the new era in capitalism, WAU Coin

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:33:13 AM

WAU - Wow Appreciating Unit

WAU is a paradigm shift for capital markets in the history of trading on earth. A historic moment has found you right now.

Official Name  - Wow Appreciating Unit
Moniker - WAU Coin
Fixed Max Supply 1,000,000 coins
Network - Waves platform
No Mining, No WAU will ever be issued beyond the total 1,000,000 fixed supply

WAU coin is the worlds first Appreciating Monetary Unit or AMU. It is the first freely tradeable digital currency designed solely for the purpose of going up in value. Feedback loops, geometric sells, permanent buywall for all outstanding coins, and fixed extreme low supply are the keys to making the WAU Coin work.
WAU Coin also features low cost ultrafast transactions, and 24/7 fungibility into Bitcoin, Waves, Zcash, Litecoin, and US$.

WAU is an answer to the endless crashing of all capital markets through time in the history of earth. It represents the end of capital markets creating poverty and a complete removal of the fear from total collapse. WAU Coin is a paradigm shift for digital stores of value. Instead of fear and greed driven capitalism, WAU Coin represents mutual prosperity driven capitalism. WAU Coin is truly historic.

WAU or WOW Appreciating Unit is NOT a security. It is a Digital Currency utilizing mathematical models for a permanently rising buywall of outstanding Coins.
This is NOT an ICO

Man, this is like the old co-operatives and building societies, by the people for the people.

Then came the banks and swallowed them up.

However, there is space for this an the alt/token world.

I will definitely be watching on Waves Dex.

Obviously, there is no ICO.  Smiley

The bitcoin shit makes me want to puke, and all the activity that springs from it.

Good to be different.

Good luck, brother (or sister).

Thank You, I will pass along your warm wishes to Mr Nakamoto

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:43:51 AM

While the road map for the WAU Coin has a target goal of 1$ per coin to be reached we hope within 2018, there is no theoretical limit to the price of each WAU Coin.

With each WAU Coin being 21x more rare than each Bitcoin, and a mathematical model built purposely to raise its value, it is quite possible, and maybe even inevitable, that 1 WAU Coin will surpass the value of 1 Bitcoin regardless of how high Bitcoin goes in the future.

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:37:53 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 03:02:14 AM by Midas111

To participate the opening of the historic launch of WAU Wow Appreciating Unit,  you will need a wallet and access to the wavesdex decentralised exchange.  

To be one of the lucky first few who get their WAU Coin at the lowest possible price, and enjoy the most possible gains in digital currency,  you can get your official wallet and wavesdex exchange access at waveswallet.io. The waves wallet works for WAU Coin, Bitcoin, Waves, Zcash and major digital currencies. It also provides access to the wavesdex decentralised exchange where participants in the Wow Appreciating Unit can buy, sell, and invest in the WAU Coin.

The WAU COIN system  provides 100pct liquidity so you can cash in or out to Waves, Bitcoin, or US$, 24 hours a day 7 days a week at any volume from any device anywhere in the world.

WAU Coin wallet and decentralised exchange access -   https://waveswallet.io

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:58:10 AM

Due to the  nature of a permanently rising buywall for all outstanding coins, the first purchasers of WAU will be getting the most possible gains, by purchasing their coins at the lowest possible price in the WAU Coin system. The low cost of early adopters WAU Coins will become a point of interest when compared to follow on adopters of the WAU Coin paradigm shift in capitalism. We expect in the future WAU Coin users will not believe how inexpensive the original purchasers acquired their extremely rare WAU Coin for.

GGEZcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:17:16 AM

sound interest,you have website or more information ?
i dont found it on https://waveswallet.io exchange
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:56:23 PM

WAU has not been released to the public for purchase yet.  The waves wallet wavesdex identifier will be announced shortly, There will be a countdown announced here leading up to the release.

Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:07:49 AM

WAU has not been released to the public for purchase yet.  The waves wallet wavesdex identifier will be announced shortly, There will be a countdown announced here leading up to the release.
That means nothing here? At least you have to tell us some information about this coin, it's better to have a web site

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:26:04 AM

That means nothing here? At least you have to tell us some information about this coin, it's better to have a web site

particpating in the WAU paradigm shift in capital markets is your choice at any time n the future once it opens for the public. The fact that you  even know about it all makes you a very unique person. there will be no advertising, there will be no websites or public relations. WAU is not a product but an opportunity to witness or participate in a direct accessible change in the way value and wealth is created in the history of human existence.

Black_Adder

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:38:30 AM

WAU has not been released to the public for purchase yet.  The waves wallet wavesdex identifier will be announced shortly, There will be a countdown announced here leading up to the release.

There are 2000 active threads of shit, I would say it is a distinct advantage to introduce such a project slowly.

Christ, I just saw your message, or whatever it is called:

"Metta - The world's first uberization platform."

So what does that mean, Einstein?

I mean, here?
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:42:05 PM

particpating in the WAU paradigm shift in capital markets is your choice at any time n the future once it opens for the public. The fact that you  even know about it all makes you a very unique person. there will be no advertising, there will be no WAU website or public relations. WAU is not a product but an opportunity to witness or participate in a directly accessible change in the way value and wealth is created in the history of human existence.

cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:46:43 AM

Anyone seen solar?

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:49:16 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 05:02:00 AM by Midas111

WAU Launch Official Countdown   -   https://www.arewethere.yt/WAU-COIN-LAUNCH/80641.htm

Whatevva

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

WAU Launch Official Countdown   -   https://www.arewethere.yt/WAU-COIN-LAUNCH/80641.htm

Such Wow. Much Impressed.

Would be great if you elaborate on this coin's connection with SN. This is obviously a bold claim and one that is thrown around often. Any bread crumbs in the right direction would be helpful.

Look forward to the release.
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:53 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 05:06:12 PM by Midas111

WAU COIN - W.OW A.PPRECIATING U.NIT LAUNCH

January 18 2018 at 1:18 PM  US Eastern Time

For those who are aware of WAU, the history of capitalism on earth will be quietly changed forever

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:43:11 PM

The WAU Coin roadmap has been modified to adjust for the quickly rising vales of Bitcoin, Waves,and the total Cryptocurrency Market Cap.
The 2018 target price of the WAU Coin has been raised from 1$ per coin to 5$ per coin as a result.

Emmetropia

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:39:18 AM

Do you think your 5 minute post is so great? Look at how many replies you got.

No, this is not the first Token of such characteristics.

*Non Mineable
*It is the first freely tradeable digital currency designed solely for the purpose of going up in value.

AGAIN, this is not the first Token of such characteristics.

Ever heard of The Billion Coin? You are making me laugh, Midas111.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: