Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:37:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry  (Read 10571 times)
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:49:07 AM

I am really fascinated and amazed by this project. It is well-made and I am sure it is gonna be among the tops. You must have been making so much efforts to make this project work.
 As well as i really hope that you realize your goal and be among the tops. Stay together team because one hand doesn't clap. Good luck.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:51:41 AM

I didn't go through all the information yet but how much I read it gave me good impression about the project. Since the crowdsale is set in January to go live there is more than enough time to study there business model deeply. This industry is huge and if handled carefully can be magical effects.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

In my opinion, your plan is to use blockchain technology for the logistics and transportation industries. This is a good breakthrough that I hope the goal can unite the industry in this way can happen.
My suggestion for introduction to the public should be to make a video and input youtube then spread on various social media.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

I'm happy because I was part of your project, because I read your projects that were great. And hope your project would be successful And I noticed that your team is very strong and will do everything just for your project to be successful And I hope SHIPCHAIN can make new things in any shipping industry.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

Can I ask something in the front page of ANN ShipChain? If you don't mind, the picture of Travis Wright(ShipChain top marketing tech stategist)got my attention when I start to review this project. Is that the real format of his face in the reality? I suggest to change it for serious business like this. Just asking and suggesting a little part of this ShipChain, it's ok if no one answer.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

A blockchain for the logistics related activities is highly required in the growing economy. Because, majority of the bulk business happens through shipping. Very small business happens through the air services,based on which an blockchain based on ethereum getting developed with specific requirement makes it successful.
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:39:02 PM

I think it's a very good project, went through your website and I have to admit it is well detailed! With this in mind, it is easy to enjoy it for inexperienced users))
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:26:05 AM

Im so happy im the part of this team because this is a good quality project i known someday or in the future is a very succesfull  i already read it the ANN shipchain this is product have potential to be succesfull in the near future lets support out team.
ShipChain_Sam

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:29:20 AM

I see a couple of questions about partnerships and videos in here.

1. Yes, we have a partnership with Perdue, and we are currently in development to create a proof of concept with them. We are also in talks with a couple of other major companies. Once things are signed and official, we will announce them.

2. We are currently in the process of making a video. I'm hoping we'll have it done by early next month!

ShipChain

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:01:36 AM

Look promising, the team look professional and the partners maybe one of the best in their field, but would you show us about partnership announcement with shipchain from them?

Hi!  I understand asking for that, and we'll be able to post that here shortly.  Our team will be meeting with Perdue at their HQ very soon to work on the pilot actually, and will post information from that trip.
ShipChain

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:08:18 AM

I didn't go through all the information yet but how much I read it gave me good impression about the project. Since the crowdsale is set in January to go live there is more than enough time to study there business model deeply. This industry is huge and if handled carefully can be magical effects.

Absolutely, thank you - and the team is here to help in this thread, on Telegram, etc to make sure all questions are answered  Smiley
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:52:47 AM

I've done reading the whitepaper and all i can say that it looks promising and very professional. The concept is good as well. But i need to study the project more in order to understand more deelpy.

I'm looking forward in this project. Good luck
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:27:22 AM

I have review this ICO and I think it is remarkable and would sure take on their competitors head on with their unique platform, the thing that I like about this is to encode geographic data to increase cargo visibility so you can have a track on where is the cargo and the assurance that it can never be lost, and the use of bar codes or hardware RFID integration for further tracking of your cargo I think that is the best way in providing their clients the safety of the cargo, and I think they had done a great job in providing individual players with reward in participating with their system or a driver rewards, I will review this ICO further to gain more knowledge on what they do and what unique way they can offer.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:04 AM

I have review this ICO and I think it is remarkable and would sure take on their competitors head on with their unique platform, the thing that I like about this is to encode geographic data to increase cargo visibility so you can have a track on where is the cargo and the assurance that it can never be lost, and the use of bar codes or hardware RFID integration for further tracking of your cargo I think that is the best way in providing their clients the safety of the cargo, and I think they had done a great job in providing individual players with reward in participating with their system or a driver rewards, I will review this ICO further to gain more knowledge on what they do and what unique way they can offer.

Good to hear those thing by being transparent and keeping the security of different cargo. But can I ask a little question? What will be the possible response if the cargo got lost? Do you pay for it?
muffinrejoice

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:38:15 PM

I hope to invest in this wonderful project.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:49:38 PM

Such a great project,this would benefits the truck drivers and the expecting costumers of ontime deliveries which will make good partnership in both parties.im looking forward for the success of this project and what would this bring to the community and the whole world sooner..

Proud to be part of this one of the best project before this year ends.

Goodluck Shipchain....
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:07:00 AM

I've read a lot here and I learn more about shipchain. I admit that I read it for too long because its too many from the top to bottom, maybe tommorow I will review too and Understand will.But I promise I will read this every day to familiarize this.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:17:51 AM

This project will make the logistics job easy like never been before, i have a short experience of working in a logistics company and i can say that with this project, the job will be much easier for them. This project, as i think, will not for them alone but for us as well, the crypto lovers and enthusiasts.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
drfugazi

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:58:31 PM

Logistics + blockchain = better world
Cannot wait for this product to go live
ShipChain

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:00:14 AM

Thank you for the outpouring of support!  We're very excited, and have some great announcements coming soon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: