Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry  (Read 10569 times)
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:39:30 AM

Thank you for the outpouring of support!  We're very excited, and have some great announcements coming soon

I liked the idea, working out and the team and advisers. I would like to know more about the parameters of pre-sale tokens, the threshold of entry, the price of the token? Just wondering whether a bounty company is planned for public sale?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dondon1234

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:47:22 AM

this campaign is great, i support this until end, i hope this campaign succed in their goal. goodluck and Godbless you all
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

I think this ShipChain project is a really fantastic. Basically, we are living in the BlockChain era so day by day we are becoming dependent on this system. Now ShipChain has brought to us a unique token system that will help us a lot in future. I've read all of the features of this newly invented Token system, there are a lot of useful things regarding transport and logistics system. So I feel proud of being a part of the ShipChain system. Hopefully, this project will get success in near future.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:33:43 AM

This project will utilize the blockchain at it's most helpful ways that will make the logistics easier and the shipping faster than ever before, it is a kind of project that we really needed not only for the logistics but even in pure crypto investment field only.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:40:31 PM

I understand correctly that the information on dates, price and the minimum amount of purchase of tokens can be learned only by writing a letter by e-mail and in the thread no one can answer these questions?
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:46:40 PM

I know that this project will be soon rise in the coming weeks as it has a good vision. I know it will become successful as it is an interesting project for all of  us, Cheers to the upcoming success of the team, proud to be one.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:58 PM

This project is really a good one. I think and I hope that it will succeed because it can help a lot our community.
But to have more user, I see that the best way is to share it like sponsorised in social media so everyone gets it.
Good luck !
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

Mistakes made in logistics most of the times waste a lot of resources, so i believe that's one of the areas that blockchain technology could take a huge impact and prevent many problems.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

For sure this will be a successful one because this project is very useful and helpful to community. It will also make the transactions fast and easy as well as less costly that’s why it is a great project and promising.
Loganota

Activity: 1764
Merit: 881

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:30 PM

The idea behind Shipchain is fantastic, it would even be helping me right now, since here in Brazil it is very common that the delivery service doesn't work properly.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

This project is impressive, it is not just giving the community an advantage but it is also giving a good and assured services to the people. It will make logistics be more uncomplicated and help shipping to be faster than what it is before. I'm looking forward to what it can bring to the future and be a successful project someday.
kuznezvlas

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

can i check wthe Wp? I would prefer in french
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:42:35 PM

I am very impressed by the good idea that the characters who play a role in this project. I am sure this project will be very good and successful. I would love to be here and participate in this project.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

I think this project is a revolution of the logistics industry that will be the answer to all the problems with all the logistics delivery activities that have fraud and other cheats I am sure this project will be successful because I see this project is very great.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:10:50 PM

I think this project is a revolution of the logistics industry that will be the answer to all the problems with all the logistics delivery activities that have fraud and other cheats I am sure this project will be successful because I see this project is very great.
The target venue is impressive and if everything went accordingly for sure this project will be supported by many investors and traders,
I'm positive that this coin will bring new face for crypto lovers, good luck dev team..

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:39:46 AM

This is a great project that i ever seen im very impressed for this project because have quality product this is lugistics industry to easy shipping and this is i know that will succesfull thank you for im the to be part of this project.
ShipChain

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:11:51 PM

We now have the whitepaper available in the following languages:

https://shipchain.io/whitepaper.html

English
Chinese - Traditional
Chinese - Simplified
Spanish
Russian
Japanese
Korean

Grin
topangbae

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:59:55 AM

The project is very good, congrats. Certainly did not an easy taskthe modeling . Now I m very curious and with very willing "pick up with hand". I wish all you, success. Thanks  for allowing me to participate of the signature campaign. Count with me, I am at your disposition.
yes, of course
a promising project with a strong idea and team, i hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him,
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

The project has been made with a good vision. Particularly the market is clearly studied, because the logistics industry contributes to a much higher value when calculated as a whole along with an country's economy. So such a blockchain will surely survive longer making the process much more effective than the normal way of logistics related functionality.
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:31:04 AM

What's not to love about this project?

1. Very strong and experienced tea
2. Impressive repertoire on the advisory board
3. Already a few very impressive looking partnerships

This project looks well thought out and professionally set up. Can't wait to get to Member so I can take part in your bounty campaign.

All the best!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: