Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry  (Read 10569 times)
kutovayaolga

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:35:40 AM

What partnership you already have?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vladislav.o

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:28:42 AM

The idea of the project itself is quite as worthy of existence and is necessary for an unrealistically fast growing market. So the idea of the creators is very hasty. Good luck, create something that was not there before !!!!!

Joined the bounty:Telegram, Twitter, Facebook!! Cool

Interested in the investor, from which exchangers start to plan?

Do not fail me.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:12:18 AM

The project has been made with a good vision. Particularly the market is clearly studied, because the logistics industry contributes to a much higher value when calculated as a whole along with an country's economy. So such a blockchain will surely survive longer making the process much more effective than the normal way of logistics related functionality.

But ShipChain is start in United States right, so it means they will be a threat to a lot of logistics company like UPS , Fedex, Estes freight, Conway freight, Averitt freight , Midwest Motor Freight and many more. Correct me if I'm wrong. This is a big competition to those company.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:46:57 AM

The comment above is right, if all the plans and objectives of this project is properly executed, this one will be a big threat to those existing logistics company and it's advantages over the others is it uses the blockchain technology.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:16:04 AM

I have review this ICO and I think it is remarkable and would sure take on their competitors head on with their unique platform, the thing that I like about this is to encode geographic data to increase cargo visibility so you can have a track on where is the cargo and the assurance that it can never be lost, and the use of bar codes or hardware RFID integration for further tracking of your cargo I think that is the best way in providing their clients the safety of the cargo, and I think they had done a great job in providing individual players with reward in participating with their system or a driver rewards, I will review this ICO further to gain more knowledge on what they do and what unique way they can offer.

Good to hear those thing by being transparent and keeping the security of different cargo. But can I ask a little question? What will be the possible response if the cargo got lost? Do you pay for it?

Well if it's gonna be shipchain's fault then I think there is no need to pay for it, And if you already did there will be a rebate for your payment, But if the one that is sending it has a fault and gives the wrong address then the sender still needs to pay for the use of the services,

The comment above is right, if all the plans and objectives of this project is properly executed, this one will be a big threat to those existing logistics company and it's advantages over the others is it uses the blockchain technology.

We can not prevent any Competition there will always be something like that the company should learn how to handle and deal with this because they have provided something like this and the only thing that can be unique with the Ship Chains service is because of the blockchain technology.
Blarianon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:12:57 PM

I am really excited about it.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:04:02 PM

This project is beyond greatness. It is well organized and the idea is wonderful. I just want you to stick together so that the project will not fait and as long as you are together, the project will evolve to the better.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:31:58 AM

ShipChain community is becoming wider. People are really watching and following this great project. It will definitely change the future of shipping and logistics industry. Can't wait what will happen in 2018.
Good luck ShipChain!

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:33:40 AM

ShipChain community is becoming wider. People are really watching and following this great project. It will definitely change the future of shipping and logistics industry. Can't wait what will happen in 2018.
Good luck ShipChain!
yeah let's support shipchain project.
It's very helpful to have an logistic shipping line for industry it's great business they have.
I always follow for this project.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:42:41 PM

Good luck ShipChain!
yeah let's support shipchain project.
It's very helpful to have an logistic shipping line for industry it's great business they have.
I always follow for this project.
Of course, because I can see the future of ShipChain as one of the greatest innovation when it comes to Logistics Industry, aside from that they have a great team behind this project so we don't need to worry things as this will become successful.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:22:25 PM

Yes, the competition is always present in any field of business and that competition is the one that makes them exciting, but the advantage of this project is it uses the blockchain technology which is the distruptive technology in the internet that makes the tasks easy and the best of this technology is the decentralization.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

this is really a very amazing project. If I see this project has a professional team and will always work hard for the success of this project. then what are your plans for the future of this project and how will you introduce this project to the community?

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:45:08 PM

The proposals detailed in this project actually are extremely relevant and seems to be a solution for almost all problems faced today in logistics and deliveries industry.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:52:52 AM

Shipchain project is very imformative lets us support shipchain project good for trillion shipping and logistics industry im very thankfull im the one to be part of this project good manager im very excited for this project i known many people want this because have a good quality project and have a good vision
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:28:37 AM

Shipchain projects, if I see this project is very good..konsep clear and vision and mission her very strong.. clear once when I see the project shipchain it will be successful industry logistics, while now it’s a large country is needed services the logistics were professionals, the project shipchain is very effective and efficient, this is the edge of the project shipchain. I hope this project will be successful
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:03:14 AM

The project shipchain it if viewed very good, the logistics of the industry has the prospect of a very good, I think the company major companies must be very requires a project shipchain.. with the concept of a very good and the team is very professionally, I’m sure this project will be successful and intriguing investor..
arakosta

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:05:59 AM

This project has caught my eye and I am usualy very critical of most of the things that get posted here. Good luck!

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:08:32 PM

The project is completely focused on creating a blockchain for the operation of logistics and transportation usage. This helps with the efficient functioning and along with the same the truckcoin tokens getting acceptance as an value point for services add value to the growth of bitcoin through these projects.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:23:17 AM

Which relation have blockchain to logistic? And how blockchain can use, help in this niche? And what liquidity of tokens here?
iren squares

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:43:29 AM

I can not wait to help and be part of the success of this excellent project may be a very special project.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: