Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry  (Read 10571 times)
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

For inquiries, suggestions, and recommendations, please join the ShipChain Telegram Group. The devs have a lot of work loads on their to-do list, and they might not be able to answer you here. They are very active answering question in the telegram group, anyways.
I think with the presence of this telegram group is very good because we can discuss easily in the topic about this project. all queries will be easier to ask with this group.
PensacolaPI

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

I'm on Mac OS and use iPhone. Telegram not functioning properly. Tried to join FaceBook Group and not let in.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

For inquiries, suggestions, and recommendations, please join the ShipChain Telegram Group. The devs have a lot of work loads on their to-do list, and they might not be able to answer you here. They are very active answering question in the telegram group, anyways.
I think with the presence of this telegram group is very good because we can discuss easily in the topic about this project. all queries will be easier to ask with this group.

I much prefer forums to messenger like setups like Telegram.

GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

I don't have a mobile number, which Telegram seems to require.
bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

What kind of smart contracts will you be using?
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:41:21 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 04:37:48 PM by Baoo

Honestly , The shipchain telegram group is a good idea  to know  many things  about this project and to ask questions in many subjects. As well , I tested it and the result was amazing and  the most important thing is  the quick response in this group.
In otherwise, I hope the success of this project continues for the better and surely that  after the efforts of this team  there will be many successes in  the near future.
Good luck to every part of this project.
gonzoe

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

How long have you been involved in blockchain?
cointalkingmachine

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

The pre-sale over and there will not be a main sale in January 15th but a free airdrop.
Check out their slack for more details.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

Honestly , The shipchain telegram group is a good idea  to know  many things  about this project and to ask questions in many subjects. As well , I tested it and the result was amazing and  the most important thing is  the quick response in this group.
In otherwise, I hope the success of this project continues for the better and surely that  aAfter the efforts of this team  there will be many successes in  the near future.

Wish they had a telegram campaign, but yeah the signature campaign is great though and wish it will continue for a long time, even though we get a few amount of BTC it doesn't matter because they will give a great amount of token for us after the ICO, And I will keep continuing my support because of the great project I think investing here would be worth it, looking forward in the future, And joining the telegram would sure make you update on the movement of the ICO and the token and will give you the information we sure need.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Honestly , The shipchain telegram group is a good idea  to know  many things  about this project and to ask questions in many subjects. As well , I tested it and the result was amazing and  the most important thing is  the quick response in this group.
In otherwise, I hope the success of this project continues for the better and surely that  aAfter the efforts of this team  there will be many successes in  the near future.

Wish they had a telegram campaign, but yeah the signature campaign is great though and wish it will continue for a long time, even though we get a few amount of BTC it doesn't matter because they will give a great amount of token for us after the ICO, And I will keep continuing my support because of the great project I think investing here would be worth it, looking forward in the future, And joining the telegram would sure make you update on the movement of the ICO and the token and will give you the information we sure need.
Hoping that as well that they could have that telegram campaign. This project was looking great as the campaign helps a lot to promote this and it was become one of the successful. Hoping for this to see in the top list.
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:34:34 AM

Glad i registered before the pre-sale finished, Atleast i can get in on the airdrop, Will buy some as soon as it hits exchanges.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

i think dev team sould active in every channel ,not only telegram.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

Glad i registered before the pre-sale finished, Atleast i can get in on the airdrop, Will buy some as soon as it hits exchanges.

Looks like I just barely missed out on it. What kind of bonus did they have on the pre-sale?
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

What's the equivalent value of each token to USD?
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

crypto for logistics and shipping will be huge waiting to see the manner of implementation of the blockchain especially with the recent ethereum congestion
nerd951

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

FYI, the ICO 1 has been canceled!
All allocated tokens sold out before then. Shocked
CM Australia

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:08:14 AM

I was devastated when they announced they were sold out.
I spoke with Sam Rusani via email like 8 hours before Shipchain announced they we're cancelling the sale and he told me around January 15th the sale was going ahead.
I had a nap and woke up to find a newsletter in my inbox announcing the cancellation. Sad

Does anyone know which exchanges the tokens will be listed on and when they will be listed?...Guess that is my only way on board the Shipchain now.
PensacolaPI

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

[/quote] Does anyone know which exchanges the tokens will be listed on and when they will be listed?...Guess that is my only way on board the Shipchain now. [/quote]

I'd like to know as well, I've got a few friends interested in buying in and it would be a help to know what exchanges are planned.
becan1

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

I think this project will be big ! Are there any bounty Programms ?
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

I keep getting in too late on these deals. It's like I'm the last one to have the box of pizza passed to me, and all that's left is crumbs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: