Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry  (Read 10569 times)
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

I am one of the participants of the bounty program of this project and i never complain, i just asked some questions on my previous post and i am willing to wait and the campaign manager is correct, patience is a virtue and i believe that it is a legitimate project and not a scam, so if you can not use your real account... it is better to stop murmuring. Wink
Thank you for the support. I just don’t understand why, in the first place, they complain and accuse something about the project without even asking or approaching the team.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

I am one of the participants of the bounty program of this project and i never complain, i just asked some questions on my previous post and i am willing to wait and the campaign manager is correct, patience is a virtue and i believe that it is a legitimate project and not a scam, so if you can not use your real account... it is better to stop murmuring. Wink
I can not understand why you did not ask about that token bounties everyone of you are entitled to get. I deleted my post since no one from the bounty participants supported that claim, what are you people, i am asking for your side but you seems not to care. Just do it yourself now.
(Kudos to the bounty manager who insisted me to delete that post and to that Crypto Girl who believes that this project is not a scam, don't go and complain later if you're not getting any payment dear)

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

What is the problem to give as exactly dato on token distribution???
ramsdaj28

اللعنة

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

What is the problem to give as exactly dato on token distribution???
Please, join the telegram group so that the team will be able to answer your questions.
marksb82

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

I won't give you my personal details! Stop spamming those to whom you promised Airdrop - we have fulfilled the conditions for obtaining Airdrop - new terms come up only scammers like You. Delete my message - I will file an appeal.

What are you on about? If you won't give personal details i don't think you should be expecting any airdrop, the kyc through onfido identity verification is necessary exercise that will determine if you will qualify for airdrop, and as for spamming, i haven't received any spammed messages aside from the only mail from onfido,

Technical you havnt fulfil all conditions required to get the airdrop,  and you want to file an appeal base on what? Something that was intend to be free with no financial obligations attached? Lol! Good luck on that.

The problem is that they send daily emails for KYC verification and will not stop. Some people do not want to provide these details and should be allowed to opt-out. Spam is illegal in the U.S.

It would be more concerning if an ICO wasn't doing a thorough KYC and asking these details. A lot of other ICO's are closed off to US investors, so if they are allowing US investors (as I understand Shipchain did) then you're going to get a thorough KYC process like this if the company knows what they're doing.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:59:59 AM

I won't give you my personal details! Stop spamming those to whom you promised Airdrop - we have fulfilled the conditions for obtaining Airdrop - new terms come up only scammers like You. Delete my message - I will file an appeal.

What are you on about? If you won't give personal details i don't think you should be expecting any airdrop, the kyc through onfido identity verification is necessary exercise that will determine if you will qualify for airdrop, and as for spamming, i haven't received any spammed messages aside from the only mail from onfido,

Technical you havnt fulfil all conditions required to get the airdrop,  and you want to file an appeal base on what? Something that was intend to be free with no financial obligations attached? Lol! Good luck on that.

The problem is that they send daily emails for KYC verification and will not stop. Some people do not want to provide these details and should be allowed to opt-out. Spam is illegal in the U.S.

It would be more concerning if an ICO wasn't doing a thorough KYC and asking these details. A lot of other ICO's are closed off to US investors, so if they are allowing US investors (as I understand Shipchain did) then you're going to get a thorough KYC process like this if the company knows what they're doing.

As others have posted, it's bad form to advertise an airdrop and then demand KYC. That is an oxymoron. The KYC bait-and-switch has already been hotly debated in various threads here. This sounds like a legitimate project, though again, I hope the industry adopts more transparent marketing tactics. I understand the fear over the SEC and CFTC, but a middle ground must be reached.

Regarding the issue with spam, I was clicking "no longer need verification" and still got the emails, but I am sure the issue with the marketing contractor will be resolved since the project took my complaints seriously. Anyway, good luck to the project and no hard feelings.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

I clicked the "I no longer require an identity verification" option in the email that I received yet again, and here is a screenshot of where that leads.

Prouty99

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

To be honest I tend to breath easier when an airdrop requires KYC, at least it shows they are doing things by the numbers. On the other hand I'm just waiting for the one time when some scam ICO disappears with hundreds of passport details as I'm sure there is a big market out there for those details...

As for Shipchain, no problems from this at the moment and pretty confident in their ICO, as well as their telegram channel where I have been a poster since it was created. It's high time someone shook up this industry, and It's one of the few Industries where i have a history myself having spent over 20 years in large scale logistics and shipping
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

I received a few completed notifications of KYC registration. I'm just a member of the bounty campaign. So I do not need to register KYC?
dimanyc

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

Hello ShipChain team! your ICO has been successfully featured in the White Rabbit ICO Discovery App, as well as on our website. You can check it out here: http://www.whiterabbiticos.com/icos/shipchain-sch.

You can also find your ICO project listed in our app available on iOS or Android

Thanks!
vuykim

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

ShipChain is giving us free tokens. We can give back and help raise awareness via social media. And guess what? Doing so can earn you points toward sweet swag like t-shirts, hats, etc. They just keep giving! 😍
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

I havent gotten any free tokens lol. In fact I lost my tokens when I refused the KYC that I was NOT made aware of when I signed up. I still dont see the answer on why you changed it with out telling any one. Or even made people aware it was coming.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
ramsdaj28

اللعنة

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

I havent gotten any free tokens lol. In fact I lost my tokens when I refused the KYC that I was NOT made aware of when I signed up. I still dont see the answer on why you changed it with out telling any one. Or even made people aware it was coming.
It's your responsibility (which, I suppose, is just a small responsibility on your part) to get updated with what you are joining. KYC is important to protect you and the company. I am also very sure that the devs are very responsive in their telegram group. So don't get your mess here.
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

I did and it was NOT listed as a requirement when I did. It was edited in after.  It was slipped in and they didnt tell anyone upfront. I would have been ok with it if I knew. I woke up to an email asking me for ALL of my personal info, referred by Shipchain when they had no intentions of telling me that upfront. Regardless of my research or not. My research was not the problem here. Clearly im not ok with giving out passport photos and drivers license's because someone on the internet said it would protect me. I know what KYCs are. Why ShipChain hid this in the early sign up is the concern here.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

I did and it was NOT listed as a requirement when I did. It was edited in after.  It was slipped in and they didnt tell anyone upfront. I would have been ok with it if I knew. I woke up to an email asking me for ALL of my personal info, referred by Shipchain when they had no intentions of telling me that upfront. Regardless of my research or not. My research was not the problem here.
It was not MY fault, sir. I also believe that it is for your advantage, afterall. If you have any problems, you can inquire to the devs in their telegram group.

I never said it was, but yo declared my research was at fault when I did everything i was asked to do when i signed up. Then after signing, i was met with a new req? Not trustworthy sorry. Now correct me if im wrong, but I have now forfeit my coins even though I did what was required when asked, because I refused the KYC. So how can i even trust a company that does that. That couldnt even tell me this was a requirement ahead of time.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

Will this project end the monopoly in this sector in some countries? Because where I reside the monopoly and big but the service pretty bad
ramsdaj28

اللعنة

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

I did and it was NOT listed as a requirement when I did. It was edited in after.  It was slipped in and they didnt tell anyone upfront. I would have been ok with it if I knew. I woke up to an email asking me for ALL of my personal info, referred by Shipchain when they had no intentions of telling me that upfront. Regardless of my research or not. My research was not the problem here.
It was not MY fault, sir. I also believe that it is for your advantage, afterall. If you have any problems, you can inquire to the devs in their telegram group.

I never said it was, but yo declared my research was at fault when I did everything i was asked to do when i signed up. Then after signing, i was met with a new req? Not trustworthy sorry. Now correct me if im wrong, but I have now forfeit my coins even though I did what was required when asked, because I refused the KYC. So how can i even trust a company that does that.
By the way, what activity did you join in? Is it in their airdrop, signature campaign, or bounty campaign?
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:35:42 PM

Will this project end the monopoly in this sector in some countries? Because where I reside the monopoly and big but the service pretty bad

I dont see how a ledger can protect your area from the corporate entities currently monopolizing the area. It would be just as simple as not using it i would assume.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

I never said it was, but yo declared my research was at fault when I did everything i was asked to do when i signed up. Then after signing, i was met with a new req? Not trustworthy sorry. Now correct me if im wrong, but I have now forfeit my coins even though I did what was required when asked, because I refused the KYC. So how can i even trust a company that does that.
By the way, what activity did you join in? Is it in their airdrop, signature campaign, or bounty campaign?

The inital airdrop, which only required an address, some light personal info and an email. No mention of needing actual passport photos, and legal government docs. When someone randomly asks that about anything its instant red flags, as it should be. I dont know anyone in Ship Chain nor do I have any clue they can even securely hold this info.

vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

nice to  see the team on this project very professional and a very good concept about this project. i really believe this project will very promising in a future. good luck for your projects. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: