Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry  (Read 10569 times)
phonglouis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

Hi, in order to view balance for SHIP coin in our cryptowallet, what is the token contract address and all that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

Does anyone know what the presale discounts were? Been scanning this thread and Telegram but haven't found anything yet
I am also interested in presale discount but i haven't seen one, maybe they will update us soon ill just keep on eye on this very useful and realistic project that will revolutionized the logistic and transport industry using the blockchain technology.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

ShipChain is one of the successful project in logistics, a very solid project that will revolutionize the logistics and transportation industry using blockchain technology, the logistics industry currently faces numerous problems  because of lack transparency and accountability, now that we have a decentralized logistics company now it is very clear how everything will be operated
ShipChain will be able to use blockchain to resolve the biggest problems facing the industry today with the help of SHIP token, i hope this project can partner with big logistics company and make ShipChain a huge success, i will be adding more to my bag now that price is still at discount Grin  

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

This project will change how the shipping industry works, thru its concepts that using the decentralized technology of blockchain and its smart contracts, the shipping and logistics will never be the same again.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Crypt0rider

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

Hi, in order to view balance for SHIP coin in our cryptowallet, what is the token contract address and all that?

Contract Address: 0xe25b0bba01dc5630312b6a21927e578061a13f55
Decimal: 18
Symbol: SHIP

You could also see this on pinned message in telegram group
Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

Looks promising, i follow.

Where would you follow and what would you follow? This project is already ended and distributed and it is already trading at IDEX, so read your post again and make up your mind, don't make ignorance kill you.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
BolderBash

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

Looks promising, i follow.

Where would you follow and what would you follow? This project is already ended and distributed and it is already trading at IDEX, so read your post again and make up your mind, don't make ignorance kill you.

lol
camwinkle

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

https://www.influencive.com/blockchain-technology-company-shipchain-signs-partnership-with-casestack/

Shipchain announced a partnership with Casestack, a major supply and logistics company, which is a huge step forward.  Casestack works with Fortune 500 companies and partnerships like this are a great sign for the future of Ship.  We saw a nice price pump over the last few days on the back of the news.  Very bullish on this project
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

What a great achievement by Shipchain team. They know what exactly they are doing in the Cryptoworld. With Shipchain, logistics is put to rest and both parties without panic. More of such partnership would definitely propel Shipchain at the frontier of their business. ShipChain all the way.

https://www.influencive.com/blockchain-technology-company-shipchain-signs-partnership-with-casestack/

Shipchain announced a partnership with Casestack, a major supply and logistics company, which is a huge step forward.  Casestack works with Fortune 500 companies and partnerships like this are a great sign for the future of Ship.  We saw a nice price pump over the last few days on the back of the news.  Very bullish on this project
camwinkle

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

DHL Features ShipChain in 2018 Blockchain Logistics Report

Greenville, SC
April 20, 2018 -- Deutsche Post (DHL), a global leader in logistics, is endorsing the need for blockchain technology to revolutionize the industry and is recognizing ShipChain as the solution. The industry as it currently stands is plagued by a number of inefficiencies explained by ShipChain in their whitepaper. The DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation team represented by Dr. Markus Kückelhaus, Vice President Innovation and Trend Research, Gina Chung, Global Director Innovation and Trend Research and Matthias Heutger, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Innovation, is confident that ShipChain’s revolutionary platform will eliminate these issues and increase value as they explained in the official DHL report, “Blockchain In Logistics” which features ShipChain.

According to Roger Crook, former CEO at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and Chief Strategy Officer of ShipChain, “Blockchain will be a big game changer for supply chains and logistics to reduce inefficiencies and enable integration across the supply chain. It is great to see leading logistics company DHL seeing and investigating the opportunity to use smart contracts and blockchain in the future to help solve inefficiencies and to help to integrate supply chains in the future.”

The DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation team that researched and wrote the report involving ShipChain believe that “blockchain has the significant potential to increase efficiency along the entire logistics and settlement process including trade finance and help to resolve disputes in the logistics industry.” They look to ShipChain’s “track and trace” platform to enable smart contracts that are boosting accuracy and transparency. They go on to say that “by joining forces, we can create the right foundations for successful industry adoption of blockchain and we can ultimately unlock new value in logistics.”

ShipChain CEO John Monarch says, “It’s exciting to see companies at the scale of DHL investigating blockchain and smart contracts, and we’re very proud to have been one of their example cases.  We thoroughly enjoyed our discussions with the DHL team, and look forward to continued conversations with them.“

Great to see Shipchain being recognized my the biggest logistics company in the world.  Having the former CEO of DHL as their CSO gives SHIP the possibility of making this partnership a reality.
adam24409

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information. Thank you
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

this is one of the most solid coins I’ve seen out there will easily launch into multi dollar numbers no time.. no brainer.  Looks like top notch team.  Hope your on my exchange when we launch in the future.  Deserve a spot!

sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

I don't recommend shipchain team waste their time on the CMC supply issue
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

Long time lurker just bought first SHIP today on idex. The fees are kind of crap but whatever. I like logistic projects like this one. Glad to be a part of this one! Grin
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

There are better ways to have been able to convey those messages explained in that video by the CEO rather than trying to give the investors a huge scare or by trying to tell us how polluted the ICO space has been.
Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information. Thank you
Some newbies like you are lazy enough to read and analyze what's going on in the thread that you are posting. This thread is already up and the sale has ended, the token has been distributed and it is going well at the trading market.
Ignorance and idiocy will kill you if you never change your attitude.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
Haonam152

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

For me to cash my btc it’s a nightmare I can’t actually cash it all it’s impossible for me here is aus
Coinspot won’t let me do more then 10k and btc markets blocked my account because I lost my 2fa and they wouldnt help me
chienquoc

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

I am a small Logistics and freight company. When Will I be able to use platform to negotiate rates with shippers. My focus is transporting expedited freight. Thanks
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

I invested and participated in the airdrop, hope to see it go to 1$ soon!

luluvic

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

Can anyone tell me what was ICO price and why are people selling?? This is legit one of the greatest coin with a big Pottential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: