Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry  (Read 10569 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

Can anyone tell me what was ICO price and why are people selling?? This is legit one of the greatest coin with a big Pottential.

I dont remember the ico price but people are selling because they expected a general consensus pump

Too bad there aren't too much exchanges still.
Also, I don't get that whole consensus hype, why would that affect the price?
Don't expect price action just because some people want it and start spreading 'relevant' news such as the consensus hype.

I would permanently be careful if anyone talks about upcoming huge events because most likely that person has invested money already and is now looking for the horde to increase the price.
You can see the full infomation about this token in this link ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shipchain/ ). There's also a provided information about the price graph, market exchanges list, social reports and many more. I think that website is useful if you want to know more about the specific shipchain updated news. What do you think?

I wasn't saying that ShipChain is bad or something, it is just that all this talk about huge events which then lead to pumps are often nonsense.

Yes, absolutely agree with this because i have seen it first hand also, some project only use this upcoming news to keep price afloat or boost price up to get people to hodl without any real news that will be announced, then when no real announcement has been made or not enough to have positive shift in price, price begins to dump,
Although market is bear mode now so not very easy to make good decisions in this present situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kutaxi

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Great project with huge prospects! The shipping & logistics industry still working and leveraging old school tech. ShipChain is making transport and logistics more effective, secure and transparent by utilizing blockchain technology.
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

Do you consider BlockShipping with their Global Shared Container Platform as your competitor? Huh Huh Huh Huh
WendellHa

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:34:11 PM

I hope your plan runs successfully!
Blameless idea, riveting business.  Good luck devs!
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

Can anyone tell me what was ICO price and why are people selling?? This is legit one of the greatest coin with a big Pottential.

I dont remember the ico price but people are selling because they expected a general consensus pump

Don't expect price action just because some people want it and start spreading 'relevant' news such as the consensus hype.

I would permanently be careful if anyone talks about upcoming huge events because most likely that person has invested money already and is now looking for the horde to increase the price.
You can see the full infomation about this token in this link ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shipchain/ ). There's also a provided information about the price graph, market exchanges list, social reports and many more. I think that website is useful if you want to know more about the specific shipchain updated news. What do you think?

I wasn't saying that ShipChain is bad or something, it is just that all this talk about huge events which then lead to pumps are often nonsense.

Yes, absolutely agree with this because i have seen it first hand also, some project only use this upcoming news to keep price afloat or boost price up to get people to hodl without any real news that will be announced, then when no real announcement has been made or not enough to have positive shift in price, price begins to dump,
Although market is bear mode now so not very easy to make good decisions in this present situation.

Yes and everything that boosts the price in the short term distracts from what the market really thinks about a token's price. And right now the market isn't very positive about a lot of projects.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

Yes and everything that boosts the price in the short term distracts from what the market really thinks about a token's price. And right now the market isn't very positive about a lot of projects.

Right now prices are low because they simply cant keep the company going, i think there even might be lawsuits against the owners

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:52:32 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 02:47:28 AM by lunobird

Ico price was like 34 cents. This thing is at 2-3 pennys. Wtf happened Huh
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

What are the advantages of a SALES PRIME PRESIADE? What do the bitcoiner think about ShipChain? What features are used so that the system is secure?

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

Right now prices are low because they simply cant keep the company going, i think there even might be lawsuits against the owners

yes the price is pretty low for all coins/tokens right now but the most affected is those project that is solely base on hype only and don't really have a potential real life use case, most project are mostly base on speculations so pricing will be a bit unstable until they are useful in real life.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

yes the price is pretty low for all coins/tokens right now but the most affected is those project that is solely base on hype only and don't really have a potential real life use case, most project are mostly base on speculations so pricing will be a bit unstable until they are useful in real life.

The saddest part about that is that shipchain actually have potential, especially given how many partnerships couldve been Made like DHL, VeChain, ...

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
quantummining
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:46:41 AM

Wow - look at them on hitBTC.com... Something is brewing.
quantummining
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:58:11 AM

Me too, seems like a real business plan behind the coin.  Always a plus, esp in todays market.
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

As long as you have a chain word in your branding you would be successful? Liek wanchain, quarkchain, weirdo -chain?  Grin . Can you please explain why you have to use blockchain ? You can have faster solution without blockchain.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
quantummining
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:28:35 AM

Not, part of these guys, but using blockchain allows absolute transparency. Something that normal tech in a IT dept can't provide.  This in my humble opinion, is very important in international interests like shipping.
lunobird

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:44:00 AM

Ceist and Desist has been removed today this morning! Reason why its pumping today.  Good job shipchain.
lunobird

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:24:43 AM

Here's the shipchain telegram notice I got today.

Earlier today, the Office of the South Carolina Securities Commissioner concluded its inquiry into allegations that it had received against ShipChain regarding its token, and vacated its cease-and-desist order of May 21, 2018. The company fully cooperated with the inquiry. ShipChain is gratified by the Commissioner’s decision and looks forward to continuing to build its transformative global-logistics industry platform and its network of partnerships with the participants in that industry.
http://2hsvz0l74ah31vgcm16peuy12tz.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Order-to-vacate-C-D-01742974xD2C78.pdf

South Carolina Attorney General
http://www.scag.gov/2018-notices-orders
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

The biggest thing for a shipchain to go beyond its competitors is that they are working on a comprehensive approach to address the industry's biggest problems. There are other blockchain companies that are working on individual issues that affect shipping and logistics but only ShipChain is working on the entire supply chain from start to finish.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

The biggest thing for a shipchain to go beyond its competitors is that they are working on a comprehensive approach to address the industry's biggest problems. There are other blockchain companies that are working on individual issues that affect shipping and logistics but only ShipChain is working on the entire supply chain from start to finish.

True, their closest competitor would be VeChain but they are lightyears ahead, especially since shipchain faced those legal problems. Hopefully they can settle everything and keep going

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

The repeal by the authorities of South Carolina of a ban on the activities of ShipChain and Genesis Mining creates a unique precedent in the United States. https://www.coindesk.com/south-carolina-ends-cease-desist-orders-against-crypto-startups/
luxxun89

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

I was wondering, does shipchain have a value proposition for consumers? Or is it only b2b?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: