Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia / Missing ETH deposit  (Read 246 times)
Riptide777 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:09:21 AM

I deposited ETH to my Cryptopia Wallet about 48 hours ago.   The deposit has 4,000 confirmations now but it has not been posted.

Anyone else having this issue with Cryptopia this week?

I opened two support tickets without a reply yet.

They did post on Twitter that there was some ETH congestion.   Which is true, but my transaction has been confirmed successfully for almost 2 days now.

Suggestions?    Better ways to contact Cryptopia?   Any Cryptopia mods that can help?
kuolun

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:01:23 AM

same here, the support reply as follows, not helpful  Undecided

Thanks for contacting Cryptopia

There is currently a significant issue with the Ethereum Network due to a large increase in traffic volume following the release of a popular ETH based blockchain application. This is affecting ETH and all ETH based ERC20 tokens.

We would like to state first that we do not anticipate any ongoing issues with lost coins or tokens but we ask for your patience during this event.

Some of you will have been affected as you waited for withdrawals to be broadcast to the network, or deposits to be confirmed and available in your wallets.

Others will be requesting updates and general news relating to the network issues and of course will be wanting an ETA for normal network activity to resume.

While the network issues and backlog are out of Cryptopia's control, we are working hard to try and ensure withdrawals and deposits are cleared as soon as possible, this has included increaing the transactions fee to try and keep transactions being sent from Cryptopia moving.

If you are sending a deposit to Cryptopia, you will need to make sure your gas price is high enough. See https://ethgasstation.info/ for current estimates of gas prices.

Please check your transaction on the block explorer, and if you don't see it on Cryptopia please wait at least another 24 hours before opening a support ticket. If you already sent a deposit from another exchange and they have given you a transaction ID and it's not on the blockchain, you need to contact their support, not us. If your transaction is not confirmed on the ETH network, you will need to wait until it is confirmed by the network as Cryptopia has no control over confirmations.

We apologise for the delays and uncertainties and assure you we are committed to responding proactively to this external issue and doing all we can from our end.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Regards,

Cryptopia Support
spazcadet

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:26:24 AM

i have issue with my deposit too.  Same excuse.

Something is up on Cryptopia side and they are blaming eth congestion but I dont think its to do with it. 

I checked their eth network status page and it was way past my block so its something to do with their side.  I hope they fix it soon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: