Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN to ONE BILLION US Dollars? Here's How it Could Happen  (Read 249 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:29:47 AM

Why would war make bitcoins more expensive? I don't get the logic. Would people be panicking to get out of fiat or for some reason you think they'll want bitcoin for some other reason?

Asians have known constant tribal war in ASIA for some +4,000 years, and all along, you kept a couple ounces of GOLD buried at home, and in time of war you fled to a new place to farm with the family.

Now today, GOV made it impossible to FLEE with GOLD, thus BITCOIN allows ppl to keep their wealth safe from criminals and GOV cop criminals.

When everybody BUYS something the price sky-rockets, likewise nobody wants the local currency, cuz in times of war there is NO confidence in the government.

The USA brought this shit on, Israel wants the North Korean OIL&RARE-EARTH minerals, its said that OIL reserves in NK rival saudi, which is now kaput, the zionists of saudi/israel want North-Korea, and China is NOT going sit on their ass nor Russia, so we're talking WW3,

ONLY place to hide your money will be BITCOIN

Only question is "Is Trump this stupid?" Yes, of course he is, and Israel holds his leash

Zionists have no choice, their only strategy for survival post petro-dollar is a new currency back by North-Korean oil reserves and rare-earth mineral's ( vitamins of the semiconductor industry worldwide )

Either way, BITCOIN goes north o $ ONE MILLION US DOLLARS

The US DOLLAR plummets to being worthless, think Zimbabwean Trillion Dollar notes, ... thus BITCOIN could go to ONE TRILLION USD or more
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:34:58 AM

Lol if you're going to quote me at least put it in a quote. I doubt this would affect anything as much as you think but I'd be happy if I weren't wrong.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:37:34 AM

There's no need to flee anywhere with gold.   There are dozens of places around the world that provide gold storage services.    All you need is to know how to buy a plane ticket.    Oh, and of course you need to have some money to actually convert to gold bars.   

Smiley

sent from my X6
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:44:19 AM

When it could be happen? 1 billion dollar for 1 bitcoin?
People now put their eye in bitcoin, war make people worry about their fiat put their money into bitcoin.
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:15:12 AM

I know this is a sensationalist title, but just to make sure, $1bn per bitcoin will never happen. This would mean the total market cap of bitcoin would be $21 quadrillion. The sum of all money in the world is something like $100 trillion. So you can see why this wouldn't work out.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:18:16 AM

It won't happen this morning for sure.   Right now it sounds like a Stuka on it's dive run. 

Smiley

sent from my X6
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:19:55 AM

I know this is a sensationalist title, but just to make sure, $1bn per bitcoin will never happen. This would mean the total market cap of bitcoin would be $21 quadrillion. The sum of all money in the world is something like $100 trillion. So you can see why this wouldn't work out.

This is definitely an catch headline but everybody know that if it reaches to some new high also the best at present scenario. As far as volatility is concerned we are worried now with this such a sharp rise the fall may also be drastic and could fall below 10k in coming time if it is not able to sustain this price for long period now.

In long term as well if it reaches 50k in next couple of years its a great returns because their would be roller coaster ride which happen every time.

bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

There's no need to flee anywhere with gold.   There are dozens of places around the world that provide gold storage services.    All you need is to know how to buy a plane ticket.    Oh, and of course you need to have some money to actually convert to gold bars.   

Smiley

During a civil war, people flee with the clothes on their back,

Take the refugees in Europe, they are scanned, and if carrying wealth over 250 Euro, it is confiscated,

When there is civil-war there are no scheduled flights,

Smart people 'flee' long before the shooting starts.

Today, almost all governments have capital control, so bitcoin is one of the only mechanisms left to transfer funds, FYI in HONG-KONG you are limited to transfer $50K USD/per day, that be a capital control, and if you are a millionare, it could take months to move cash abroad, but authority's would take notice after the first few dozen daily transfers, ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: