Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:54:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bbetter late than never right?  (Read 411 times)
yakhauler (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 07:50:19 PM

Hi all, finally joined the forum! I'm hoping to get in on a group buy to start mining (seems though at a very minimal reading from what i've gathered)

is the 4 hour restriction on posting and sending PMs strict? I've been trying to post here all day, but it keeps saying i've already posted and must wait 360 seconds. Apologies if i've multi posted. Thank you in advance!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 07:50:58 PM

right, but early is better than late
grandinvestments

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:00:01 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2013, 08:13:27 PM by grandinvestments

Hi and welcome!  I'm new here too.

But of course, better late than never.  The important thing in life is to believe that while you're alive, it's never too late! Wink But honestly, I think we're still in the spring training part of the BTC season.  There are still many, many pitchers' duels, slug fests, and games to come.  And who knows what the World Series will look like!  And then, there's always next year. Grin

You can post in the Newbies forum, but the 360 second thing is that you have to wait that long after making one post to then make another.  I think all these restrictions are in place to help protect the community from spammers, scammers, and their ilk.

Good luck with your mining efforts!
ArtsGaming

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 09:21:32 PM

Hey, welcome to the forums mate!
vdragon

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 01:37:01 AM

Welcome to the forums, if you are looking into jumping on the asics train, you might join our group buy on usb block erupters

My USB Erupter GROUP BUY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252180.0

Hungary (south) based trader - accepting/sending bank transfers, also willing to meet in person
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: