Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:27:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 1895 times)
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

Just want to highlight few cons and pros of Ethereum ;

Pros:
1. Price has been increased by over 400x after ICO.
2. ETH is first smart contract platform where Decentralized apps can be built.
3. ETH transactions are faster because of very fast blocks and also the transaction fees is very small compared to bitcoin.
4. ETH also have constant development and good community support.

Con:
1. ETH network still needs some scaling solution because when even one game will get viral whole network get congested.
2. ETH is quite centralized atleast development part and vitalik+team hold really large number of coins

Conclusion, you can hold ETH for long term and can expect huge price gain in future.
I hope this one helps. I have eth wallet so once i have tokens. I'll try what you mention. I'm still newbie though. As far as i can share do both hold some for eth and btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Actually, what I do now is like juggling. When bitcoin’s value is down, I focus more on ethereum. But, when ethereum’s value is down, that time I focus on bitcoin. Either way, there’s earning on both. I think ethereum is being a really good contender against bitcoin out of all altcoins.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:46:52 PM
Merited by rapperug92 (1)

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

I believe we should invest in bitcoin at the moment, we can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strongly over the past few days and could exceed $ 12000 at any time. So I think we should trade bitcoin at this time, bitcoin prices are at the $ 10200 level which is very suitable to buy.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:49:45 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 02:38:34 PM by fanbeila

Hello....Guys

Bitcoin is now just getting used as a store value.Ethereum seems to have a solid future because of the smart contracts.Smart contract programs such a s ethereum help to make existing systems better.Processes like legal contract between individuals have become transparent processses due to which more nations are marching towards ethereum smart contracts.Canada and brazil are two examples which are entering in to ethereum platform to enhance their legacy infrastructure.

Ethereum's demand would not be a fluke but rather a reality due to increase in use of smart contracts.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

The ethereum has a clear technical advantage. Bitcoin is the prophet of the crypto-currency world and his face, the ether in the technical plan is much ahead. Even from the philistine point of view, I do not see the need for bitcoin for me, but I can not imagine a day without operations with eth and neo

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:38:20 AM

Both are by far the most powerful
But I always think bitcoin should be the Top one in your portfolio
As many have said, blockchain exists because of the advent of bitcoin
Ethereum is now a new way for many startups to raise money
Both can bring about productivity change
So you need to determine an investment ratio maybe BTC:ETH 70%:30% ,like this,

Posisi

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

ethereum, for five years, could be high if it was seen at this time was still said to be the mediocre price. preparation for future savings would be suitable for the ethereum.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:08:55 AM

In those that hold a lot of COINS, COINS as the first application of block chain, solve the accumulation of years of sovereign currency system in the world, the defects, a beyond national borders, currency inflation has extensive and great demand. For bitcoin, a pure desire to achieve this would be enough to sustain a broad appreciation.

Of course, more people bet on bilateral bets. Whether the etheric coin or COINS, compared with the current monetary system, the volume is small, all have their enormous room for growth, are also facing many restrictive conditions, is not to the tit for tat.
joeyvdt

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

I believe in Ethereum way more than bitcoin. I'm just tired of using bitcoin for most transactions for various rhings because it's so slow. Ethereum is way better and lately i've been using litecoin and deeponion.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

Ethereum would be a great option for you aside from Bitcoin because it is slowly moving up, the chances are it still is very cheap to buy so if you probably hold this coin for 5 years or more, I am pretty sure you'll gain a lot of profits just by holding them.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

I would invest in altcoins. There are plenty of good altcoins with good future like Cardano, ICON, QTUM and etc. I dont think BTC and ETH have much room for growth.
Seriously? Brother you might misunderstood something or may be your learning is not validated uphill now. If you are saying such about bitcoins and ETH that they don’t have any room for improvement then I think everything is just demolished and you are the only sole responsible authority behind it. You must need to learn what and how of these coins and only then you will be knowing better about them.
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

I think for Bitcoin or Ethereum both have potential but we do not know about their prices the next 5 years because the price increase and price decline in the market is unpredictable
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

Bitcoin has a future only if the community agrees on its development. Otherwise, after a couple of years, bitcoin cash will come first

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Slightly different blockchains, but I think that the prospects are much higher in the blockchain Ethereum, as they are very many where involved, and a lot is developed on their platform

rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

The only strategy that matter in crypto currency investment is time.Eth is a good coin too its not the same as bitcoin.isuggest to both of them.the queue is very long.ethereum remains to be the most popular platform for Ico projects.I would have been a millionaire by now.so my recommendation would be both,bitcoin and Eth.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

Yes Ethereum would be one of the best option to invest in other than Bitcoin because its value is still low and a lot of investors are using this coin. So maybe if you invest in Ethereum for long term it would reach the same amount of Bitcoin; the same amount as of today in a few more years.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

ethereum is the right choice for investment probably because the price is not too expensive when compared with bitcoin. let alone for us the small capital of the best choice is ethereum to go beyond bitcoin I think it's hard to happen,and for the next 5 years I think the price of ethereum will be above the bitcoin cash price
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

Both are very good coins, I think the idea of having both is quite a remunerative choice. They are different and
both are making quite a mark in the cryptocurrency market. If it were to me I would really purchase both and
classify them as my short term and long term coins of choice and strategy. Ethereum may be behind bitcoin but
this is the most stable coin out there, it is pumping unlike bitcoins but it doesn't have that erratic fluctuation
bitcoin possesses that alarms investors on a red day. Not to mention it's essential importance on trading platforms.
Bitcoin may be highly volatile but the potential is unmatched and inimitable by far. It's supreme and still has so
much to offer. Both are unique and prestigious with their unique importance and relevance in the market.
BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

I prefer the BTC because it's the first coin and the original crypto.

asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

I'm very sorry, I do not really know how ethereum how. All I know ethereum is the right choice for who will invest in the long term like five years, but nobody knows the price of ethereum after five years because we do not know its potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: