Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 1895 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

I'd prefer bitcoin over ethereum just for the fact is older and much more whorty.
If you plan to make an investment for as low it might be go with BTC, the price is really low today.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

Choose Ethereum because it has better technology and many use cases that's why so many ICO's coming out.
We have the same justification, I also choose ETH because it has a better technology and to be first doesn't mean it will stay on top.
The world is changing and it is only the people who will dictate which could they will support, ETH has not grown like bitcoin did, I am pretty sure
time will come it will also pump.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

Due to stiff challenges wallowing Bitcoin prices very much un stable these days since last month, Ethereum may be the next option actually. But for the fact that Ethereum is doing good currently, does not and never guarantee its surpassing Bitcoin. As we talk, Bitcoin is $8507.43, it is still struggling seriously. Who knows? It may rise up to about $15,000, in the next one month, the kind we witness in December January, 2018.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

If for long term investing better rely on etherium alone because I have a strong belief that in the next few years the exchange rate will continue to increase significantly and very helpful to traders if you want to gain a big advantage in the future.

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

I think it's Ethereum for the mean time because if I choose Bitcoin, I am still longing when the price will rise up,  maybe this coming midyear or last months of the year. I am glad that I joined ICO that will give much tokens to produced Ethereum, which is I am reference ti some traders who invest and hold coins for now.
Today I also prefer ethereum over bitcoin because though ethereum is also suffering a dropping of price its still not so risky compared to bitcoin, and also the properties of being stable of ethereum is one of the advantage to bitcoin. And aside from this ethereum is also a good investment too, next to bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

Choose Ethereum because it has better technology and many use cases that's why so many ICO's coming out.
We have the same justification, I also choose ETH because it has a better technology and to be first doesn't mean it will stay on top.
The world is changing and it is only the people who will dictate which could they will support, ETH has not grown like bitcoin did, I am pretty sure
time will come it will also pump.
Etherum can indeed be a good choice because the technology they have now used on multiple platforms. This can be a plus because Etherum will have a high volume of transactions and survive for a long time. But Bitcoin also has advantages, now Bitcoin has started to be known by many people so it can be said someday Bitcoin can be a benchmark as the most popular cryptocurrency. If concluded then both have advantages and disadvantages. For me investing and using both can be a great choice. The difference is how we divide the second portion, if I choose then I will divide 60 percent for Bitcoin and 40 For Etherum. I've done some analysis and I think it's the most rational choice and it's possible to get a bright future for our lives.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Well, its too hard to predict even what will happen in the next few days so it will more complicated predict what will happen in five year later.
The price right now is going to dip but its not dip enough to comeback to its price in december.
I think bitcoin will continue growing, but i dont know how much price will be reached by etherium. Just hold and hope it can break the all time high.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

Hello....Guys

As we know that the Cryptocurrency is very trending these days. Of course, The Bitcoin Price touches new height day by day and the good thing is that most of the people get more and more benefit from this currency. But I am looking for Alternate Option like Ethereum. So please Suggest me. What's the Future of Ethereum after 5 years of more?

Well, its too hard to predict even what will happen in the next few days so it will more complicated predict what will happen in five year later.
The price right now is going to dip but its not dip enough to comeback to its price in december.
I think bitcoin will continue growing, but i dont know how much price will be reached by etherium. Just hold and hope it can break the all time high.

Its still better to have a diversified portfolio. Yeah bitcoin can be really profitable but so does other alts like eth. I'd prefer to keep both as these two coins pretty much are the banner for thr crypto market today and probably into the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are best investment. But i will also prefer must buy some good tokens too in ICO as there is big bonus always in ICO and holding for some weeks it will return you big profit,but don't invest all your money in crypto currencies and never put all eggs in one basket.

BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

Fore me i would still BTC because more people know it rather than ETH but ETH is one of the best coins out there, you can profit alot from it but not as volatile as BTC.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are best investment. But i will also prefer must buy some good tokens too in ICO as there is big bonus always in ICO and holding for some weeks it will return you big profit,but don't invest all your money in crypto currencies and never put all eggs in one basket.

Do you know the risk to invest in ico is higher rather than invest in bitcoin or etherium?
If you then you still invest in there then its really your choice. There are saftey mode and more risk mode of trading.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Do you know the risk to invest in ico is higher rather than invest in bitcoin or etherium?
If you then you still invest in there then its really your choice. There are saftey mode and more risk mode of trading.
I completely agree with you, but the fact is that it is very difficult to choose a fairly promising project and realize your investments. But in fact the idea is very relevant, because almost every ico company offers bonuses and discounts for investors. And this is already three times more profit.

HELLO EVERYONE.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

i think in 5 years later, ethereum will the number 1 coin in the coinmarket, i belive smart contract will make ethereum become the currency and invest now and hold for 5 years later

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀