Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: 100,000+ PXC  (Read 2772 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:37:51 PM

All of us big holders should add up what we have and see what percentage of PXC we have  Smiley i would say there are over  20 holders that have 50k+  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:52:11 PM

I am in 8.5K list. Cheesy

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
ILoveCrypto

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:09:01 PM

I have 4.5k
daytrader420

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:13:02 PM

All of us big holders should add up what we have and see what percentage of PXC we have  Smiley i would say there are over  20 holders that have 50k+  Smiley

I've got about 60k, holding for the long run.

PXC held onto value there during/after that dump. It's still higher than it was a week ago, even after someone dumped 40k yesterday.

Smiley
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:33:59 PM

I am at just over 200k  Smiley

Edit: I only have just over 200k  Smiley that better ?

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:38:02 PM

I am at just over 200k only  Smiley

You forgot to add only. Grin

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:40:15 PM

edited it  Cheesy

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:48:25 PM

edited it  Cheesy

Now it seems realistic. Wink

Eb0la

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:56:55 PM

well over 50k here.  Not going to disclose my holdings other then that statement:P
webr3 (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 01:05:20 AM

I bought 150k, moved them all, holding none now - feels way too risky, may regret moving them, but a risk I'm willing to take. Thanks for looking.
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 01:53:48 AM

I bought 150k, moved them all, holding none now - feels way too risky, may regret moving them, but a risk I'm willing to take. Thanks for looking.

http://www.unocs.com/

I think not holding is the riskier move.

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 05:16:35 AM

PXC team with shills still bumping this thread?
Learn, your coin is bad. Nobody wants this bad coin you've premined a million.

I assume everyone else spots these obvious shill-accounts too? If you don't, check their recent posts.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:43:24 AM

I assume everyone else spots these obvious shill-accounts too? If you don't, check their recent posts.

Yeah, I'm a shill. I got paid 168,000,000,000,000 PXC to support it.
The other accounts are my clones, including JohnCar, iamatrix and JeanCool.

And you? Still a shill for Ripple, the 100% premine?
I see you in a lot of PXC topics, you must have some kind of interest to see it fail  Roll Eyes
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 05:46:16 AM

I know some of these guys - justabitoftime is the super FTC guy; Joerii is the rich PXC dude who was giving away 50 PXCs for fun (when is the next one?), nawazish1 is the retard who spreads misinformation and tries to sell useless coins over the market value, zackclark70 is the kid with too much spare time (which explains all the giveaways he arranges) and Magnet's the mortal enemy of Solarcx.

Come to think of it, they are the same kid - with a brilliant mind to stay 'in-character' in all those accounts. Not to mention he (she?) is mega rich.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:48:19 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 06:01:16 AM by MaGNeT

I know some of these guys - justabitoftime is the super FTC guy; Joerii is the rich PXC dude who was giving away 50 PXCs for fun (when is the next one?), nawazish1 is the retard who spreads misinformation and tries to sell useless coins over the market value, zackclark70 is the kid with too much spare time (which explains all the giveaways he arranges) and Magnet's the mortal enemy of Solarcx.

Come to think of it, they are the same kid - with a brilliant mind to stay 'in-character' in all those accounts. Not to mention he (she?) is mega rich.

Yup, and I post here 24/7  Grin Sleep is for the weak...`

I joined Bitcointalk in 2011 so I could support PXC in 2013... That's thinking ahead  Grin
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 06:08:34 AM

Oh, and about that pre-mine: yup, the PXC team did premine 0,6% off the total of PXC that will ever exist. It's their coin, their company.
Those coins have and will be used for freerolls, giveaways, to pay other developers who join in and I guess they want to make a few bucks too for their hard work.

Bitcoin was premined by Satoshi. TradeCoin, Ripple was 100%, ZenithCoin 50% premined. I think 0.6% is acceptable as a premine, especially when there is real development and support.
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:01:54 AM

Oh, and about that pre-mine: yup, the PXC team did premine 0,6% off the total of PXC that will ever exist. It's their coin, their company.
Those coins have and will be used for freerolls, giveaways, to pay other developers who join in and I guess they want to make a few bucks too for their hard work.

Bitcoin was premined by Satoshi. TradeCoin, Ripple was 100%, ZenithCoin 50% premined. I think 0.6% is acceptable as a premine, especially when there is real development and support.

Yeah. But when you think about it a little more, you might find out every other 100% litecoin clone with premine has died in a month (after preminers dump all their scamcoins for bitcoins).
And it will happen to PXC too after they've hyped the price up enough. Who wants to develop a full 100% non-innovative copy of Litecoin?

If the creators of PXC are not trying to succee pump+dump scheme (which they actually are doing), they should focus on developing services and infra using Litecoin or some other well spread fair coin. PXC is in no way fair, I don't see why anyone wants to support it.

Also, about the "0.6%" premine. It's more like >50% (remember this coin is dead in no time). There are way more real development and support in the Litecoin community.

PXC brings NOTHING but unfairness to the field of cryptocurrencies.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 08:21:05 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 09:24:46 AM by MaGNeT

Yeah. But when you think about it a little more, you might find out every other 100% litecoin clone with premine has died in a month (after preminers dump all their scamcoins for bitcoins).
And it will happen to PXC too after they've hyped the price up enough. Who wants to develop a full 100% non-innovative copy of Litecoin?

If the creators of PXC are not trying to succee pump+dump scheme (which they actually are doing), they should focus on developing services and infra using Litecoin or some other well spread fair coin. PXC is in no way fair, I don't see why anyone wants to support it.

Also, about the "0.6%" premine. It's more like >50% (remember this coin is dead in no time). There are way more real development and support in the Litecoin community.

A lot of cheap words but you don't have a clue. Please go support your 100% Ripple pre-mine.

Coins didn't die because of a premine, they died because of lack of support by the developers and/or community.
PXC has a strong and active community, developers are friendly, professional and hard workers. The pre-mine they did isn't large enough to pay for the time and effort they already put in it.

It's popular to call a coin a "scamcoin" nowadays when you want to make it look bad, it seems.
That's funny you call it a "scamcoin" or "pump and dump" while the developers did everything to keep the community from being scammed by introducing the free of charge "PhenixSafeTrade" escrow and by keeping it of an exchange in the first weeks.

Time will prove you wrong Smiley

But do what you feel you have to do... It's a free world Smiley
Anduck
Legendary

quack

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:28:49 AM

A lot of cheap words but you don't have a clue. Please go support your 100% Ripple pre-mine.

Coins didn't die because of a premine, they died because of lack of support by the developers and/or community.
PXC has a strong and active community, developers are friendly, professional and hard workers. The pre-mine they did isn't large enough to pay for the time and effort they already put in it.

It's easy to call a coin a "scamcoin" nowadays, it's hard to defend it.
Time will prove you wrong Smiley

But do what you feel you have to do... It's a free world Smiley

The people supporting phenix-scamcoin should put their time and effort into something productive, for example supporting some fair coins. PXC is not fair coin. It's just 100% selfish to make a new coin, a total COPY of a coin and start developing things around it, trying to get people to invest in it - only profits in mind. This is how it is, accept it or not. PXC will get dumped hard when the developers have pumped up the value enough with poorly scrambled through services.

Tell me one good reason why the devs of PXC don't support Litecoin which is fair but except they make their own 100% copy and try to promote it. They don't even DEVELOP PXC, they just changed a few attributes in the code. (They don't own majority of the litecoins so they don't want to develop it instead ??)

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 09:36:27 AM

If we were shills, would we use Phenix avatars and links to Phenix services in our signatures ? You think you are every smart but I'm not as convinced of that fact.

We had a lot of people like you crying SCAM PREMINE COIN ! for a few weeks but they got more and more quit as the Phenix team released more details of what they're up too. Now we have a strong community with positive and helpful people like Nawazish1, MaGNeT, and many others, and growing. Not to mention the team up with the great guys from FTC and WDC.

Yet still you cry.

Who are YOU ? Are we threatening you somehow ?

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: