Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Convert to ETH  (Read 698 times)
HappyDevil

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:56:15 PM

If you have a lot of capital, now is a good time to invest in Etherum. Currently investing in bitcoin is very risky, so investing in Etherum is a safer option since Etherum is at the bottom of the chart. You can be sure of buying Etherum because 2018 will be the year of Etherum.
darkav

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:11:25 PM

I'm trying to avoid bitcoin right now, it's very high and not justified that highness, I'm afraid that in one day it will crash heavily. I advise you to keep on air

i really doubt bitcoin will crash that heavily since it has gotten so many adopters. But spikes like theese are not uncommen. Investers pull out for profit, others will buy at dips like these.
I feel pretty certain that it will go up to 18, 19 maybe 20k by the end of year. It has been given alot of worldwide media attention lately, which will attract more adopters.

Not sure what you mean with "adopters", but if you are talking about the number of transactions, ETH is more than 2X than BTC (https://cryptovoices.com/transaction-volume/)
Alanin (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

I'm trying to avoid bitcoin right now, it's very high and not justified that highness, I'm afraid that in one day it will crash heavily. I advise you to keep on air

i really doubt bitcoin will crash that heavily since it has gotten so many adopters. But spikes like theese are not uncommen. Investers pull out for profit, others will buy at dips like these.
I feel pretty certain that it will go up to 18, 19 maybe 20k by the end of year. It has been given alot of worldwide media attention lately, which will attract more adopters.

Not sure what you mean with "adopters"

I mean investors
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:31:00 PM

Looking at the average prices on the exchanges, i decided to swap my BTC to ETH...
To me it looks like we are in for a dip in BTC, and im not sure what will happen over the next days.

Is anyone deciding to keep BTC for now after this massive increase?
I would suggest you to convert half of your BTC to ETH if you still wish to convert. Better you hold your BTC as you are aware that bitcoin is going to have a massive growth still. Bitcoin is going to hit $20 K by the end of December 2017. You will get more turn over by then. So decide upon.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:10:02 PM

It will, but such time for holding. Lots of projects now that needs fuel for the next coming years. But if your confused, holding is the best way or invest it in other tokens with potential or already have good value in the market

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:25:36 AM

Looking at the average prices on the exchanges, i decided to swap my BTC to ETH...
To me it looks like we are in for a dip in BTC, and im not sure what will happen over the next days.

Splitting between the 2 giants is never a bad idea
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:45:48 AM

Im not sure if eth will be going PUMP like that cause right now eth blockchain have issue about the transaction don't think if will hit the highest peek to be pump
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:48:17 AM

From my understanding, futures came out tonight which will let people short BTC. It's a hell of a play to try to short something this volatile, but it could impact the price drastically. I can see BTC dropping to around $11500 or maybe $12000 before reaching a balancing point. I personally have moved all my bitcoins to different altcoins - not because I anticipated the effect that futures will have on BTC, but because there are a ton of other coins out there worth holding.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Alanin (OP)

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:34:04 AM

I would suggest you to convert half of your BTC to ETH if you still wish to convert. Better you hold your BTC as you are aware that bitcoin is going to have a massive growth still. Bitcoin is going to hit $20 K by the end of December 2017. You will get more turn over by then. So decide upon.

I converted to ETH after the dumping started. Then sold ETH again for BTC when it hit 14k. And now i have mostly BTC but still holding on to a few ETH. So i actually made a pretty good profit from the dump Smiley
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:01:23 AM

It doesn't really matter for someone to convert to ether just because of a little variations on BTC I don't know if you have taken a look at ether last two weeks and this week, it was amazed last two weeks compared to this week just as BTC too although I bet you of BTC, before this month's runs out you will be amazed. Just take a look at current price of btc 16,891.30 and ether is 468.05.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

converting to ethereum this moment is the worst mistake you will ever made. ethereum is having issues and the price is dipping real bad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

If you have BTC, it is better to shift to ETH as in my opinion BTC price will drop soon.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Eth is been dipping down for.the past few months. Is dont buy actually means we need to buy? For me its a buying period and I think it wont get lesser than 300 its the last you can get.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

Eth is been dipping down for.the past few months. Is dont buy actually means we need to buy? For me its a buying period and I think it wont get lesser than 300 its the last you can get.
Here I disagree. The fall will continue and 300$ is not the limit. Perhaps by early May we will see a price of 200-250$ per coin.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

Right now is the best time to keep ETH. ETH has gone down again after strong growth in the past year. And now we will wait and see if the ETH can go up to $ 3,000 in 2018 Grin
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Right now is the best time to keep ETH. ETH has gone down again after strong growth in the past year. And now we will wait and see if the ETH can go up to $ 3,000 in 2018 Grin
hahaa your dream looks good man Grin but I am pessimistic about that
bcse we know eth's been down deeply. so that makes hard rising to $ 3,000

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

but it does not seem to be very useful in the long run. Best bet is to wait a bit longer and sell on the rise.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

hahaa your dream looks good man Grin but I am pessimistic about that
bcse we know eth's been down deeply. so that makes hard rising to $ 3,000
I agree with you, it looks like ethereum will have a little trouble to get up with it, maybe it can be slowly but surely. I will try to continue to monitor the market and hold my own ethereum.

rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

I think Ethereum is not doing bad in fiat because the price was $320 before this BTC rally started and now is around $450 that is close to 40% in fiat gain, but this is the irony most people want to get their BTC back

now price almost same as october-november .
in this market btc is dipping but ether is dumping more than btc .
thats why people converting it to btc .
Lecsor

Activity: 210

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:57:13 AM

Yes, right now it is more difficult to invest from a smaller coin or from another alt, but with bitcoin the most real output seems to be. Let's see of course after the onset of the bull market how these two coins will move in comparison, but the growth dynamics I hope will be more at the ether.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: