Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (CLOSED)There is even an airdrop in Ethereum, not tokens. You hear me right !!!!  (Read 492 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

An airdrop announcement inside Altcoin Discussion is not allowed and the thread must be transferred into announcement section.
But anyway, all Bitcoin hard forks I supported and I'm also excited for this Airdrop and New hard fork and I will support also Super Bitcoin all the way and wish the team all the best and I hope a could invest soon as early as possible maybe this new hard fork will become the next Bitcoin Cash someday.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

coinholder51

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:27:21 AM

An airdrop announcement inside Altcoin Discussion is not allowed and the thread must be transferred into announcement section.
But anyway, all Bitcoin hard forks I supported and I'm also excited for this Airdrop and New hard fork and I will support also Super Bitcoin all the way and wish the team all the best and I hope a could invest soon as early as possible maybe this new hard fork will become the next Bitcoin Cash someday.
good air drop Smiley i m excited too  Grin tnx for the airdrop
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

Ethereum!!!, the development team will run into debt even before the project start, this is one of the stupid thing I've seen in the space, is this a team that I'm going to trust with my fund, if they have already start throwing it away

I dont understand where you are coming from. But do you know about how successful ICO allocate their funding? Even appearing on a popular youtube or putting their ICO listed in a website or design a banner will cost $10k usd. Instead of giving all these media to help them advertise, they choose to distribute the funds to the participants so they can benefit from it.

Even having bounty campaign manager is not cheap at all, look at how many ICO actually have bounty campaign.
zinok474

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:50:29 AM

A fork of Bitcoin is giving Ether joining them... Sounds funny.. You will get a Messi shirt if you join the fans club of Real Madrid  Grin Grin Grin
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:51:26 AM

A fork of Bitcoin is giving Ether joining them... Sounds funny.. You will get a Messi shirt if you join the fans club of Real Madrid  Grin Grin Grin

Haha that is very true. I also highlight this issue but the fee is the real reason why we give eth instead. but now with the recent issue, lol we are back to sq 1. lol.
tevez_86

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:07:03 AM

so surely it will cost more to transfer in gas prices than the actual value of the amount you will be sending to each person?

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:26:49 PM

so surely it will cost more to transfer in gas prices than the actual value of the amount you will be sending to each person?

We are monitoring the situation right now. We hope that things will change in a week. However, we still prefer to give out eth or btc cause these are the 2 most popular fundamental crypto.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:53:49 PM

Telegram and Twitter BOUNTY IS NOW LIVE.
Click Here or Go to
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2548495.0
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

ANN thread is here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2546577.0
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:45:01 AM

Super Bitcoin Signature Campaign is here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2551614.0
AboeHoeraira

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:02:24 AM

0.002 eth for joining haha they have a max of 10k people, and they will give each one a dollar at most, they wont lose too much, if u think about it they propably mined thousands of those coins already and are wanting us to hype it up so the prize increases and they become millionairs
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:23:49 AM

0.002 eth for joining haha they have a max of 10k people, and they will give each one a dollar at most, they wont lose too much, if u think about it they propably mined thousands of those coins already and are wanting us to hype it up so the prize increases and they become millionairs

It is how you interpret it. Do take note that this is not just a fork and after it becomes a forgotten projects. They are going to work on the projects on years to make it more efficient than bitcoin and become a strong competitor to any cryptocurrencies out there.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:24:36 PM

:small_blue_diamond:AIRDROP Klancer @klancer_klc
Everyone can participate Follow and RT:

ANN:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2547758

WEB:https://klancer.io/#airdrop
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

:small_blue_diamond:SEMUX AIRDROP
Claim your free SEM tokens if you had a minimum BTC balance of 0.05 at block #480,000: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159012.0
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:28:22 PM

I just joined and waiting for my drops, The robot was very interactive. But how do I get more SuperBitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: