Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (CLOSED)There is even an airdrop in Ethereum, not tokens. You hear me right !!!!  (Read 492 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:16:55 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 03:16:44 AM by hua_hui

CLOSED!!!! 10k telegram and 3k twitter has been reached. Thanks for all the participants.

(Archive)
ETH Airdrop
You hear me right! It is an ETH airdrop.

Super Bitcoin (Bitcoin fork) is giving free ETH for joining their telegram and following them on twitter. (Limited)

- Follow their twitter : https://twitter.com/SuperBTC2 (0.002eth)
- Join and stay in telegram : https://t.me/superbitcoinofficial (0.002eth)
- PM @superbitcoin_bot and type /start
- Refer friends to telegram to gain extra eth (Use 'Add member' function, max up to 10 friends)

Airdrops will be given days after the forks happen @ Block Height of 498888. Tentatively the fork will happen at 15dec or even earlier.

For Super Bitcoin Airdrop, you hear it here first.
🗣powered by
https://t.me/bitcointalk_airdrop

For more details, refer to
ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2546577.0

Their Signature Campaign is also now live.

Super Bitcoin Signature Campaign is here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2551614.0
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:41:07 AM

What the purpose of ethereum airdrop can be? Why someone will do it? I understand when people pay its for bounty but even this so rare case...but airdrop - why?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:50:32 AM

This is another good way to clog up the already congested ETHEREUM network but am also curious as to how we will all benefit from this airdrop and of course there must be some conditions attached to it. I unfortunately have nearly 5 ETH stuck in cyberspace now for the last 2 plus days so am a bit frustrated now with ETHEREUM currently. They will have to sort out their scaling issues sooner, rather than later.  Huh

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:14:10 AM

I do not quite understand what benefits airdrops, now the price of gas is large, the speed is slow. Or I do not know something
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:40:40 AM

What the purpose of ethereum airdrop can be? Why someone will do it? I understand when people pay its for bounty but even this so rare case...but airdrop - why?

Given the experience I have, a project/ICO usually give airdrops of their token to engage with the community.

Airdrop is just the basic level of rewarding to the public.
For example, ICO gives 1 token for joining the telegram or follow on twitter. So in this case, the token will be distributed to participants while the ICO can reach out to a greater audience.
Benefit of airdrops
- The participants will be happy to receive some rewards for doing very simple task
- The audience would feel more engaged because having the token, they are also part of the community of the project.
- Project is able to reach out to more people.
- The channel can be a platform for investors/participant to give their feedback on the project to have a upwards feed to help the dev to provide a project suitable by the public.

In addition, the next level of reward is bounty campaign. In this case, more task is needed in order to get more tokens. A bounty campaign can be a translator so that the project can be translated into 10 over languages and reach out to different communities around the world. There can also be content creation whereby a good content created can be rewarded with tokens to encourage active contribution by the community. In fact, a lot of ICOs have reward systems to that more people can be part of the ecosystem. Like Quantstamp has Proof-of-hold, CND, Gifto all these have bounty campaigns.

And i think i understand your point of view. There has been a lot of scam or fake projects that do airdrops. But that does not means that all airdrops are bad projects. Similarly, 95% of the ICO will fail or get buried, that does not mean that rest of the 5% wont make it. Look at eth, neo and iota etc. That is also why i want to have a telegram channel to not just announce airdrop, but also to include my research/analysis and inform the public which airdrop is real and is based on worthy projects.
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:42:28 AM

What is the name of the ICO? so i can research if this is worth it to join.

gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:44:04 AM

The purpose of Airdrop is to disseminate to the coin community that it wants to promote. These Airdrop programs will help its managers get more exposure to the investor community. I like the projects that have the airdrop award.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

This is another good way to clog up the already congested ETHEREUM network but am also curious as to how we will all benefit from this airdrop and of course there must be some conditions attached to it. I unfortunately have nearly 5 ETH stuck in cyberspace now for the last 2 plus days so am a bit frustrated now with ETHEREUM currently. They will have to sort out their scaling issues sooner, rather than later.  Huh

I do not quite understand what benefits airdrops, now the price of gas is large, the speed is slow. Or I do not know something

Well, one of the main reason for the eth transaction problem is due to this.

CryptoKitties craze slows down transactions on Ethereum
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42237162
I heard that someone managed to even sell his kitty for $100k usd.

saeron-ssi

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:48:34 AM

Is this legit?

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:00:52 AM

Sounds like this might be more of a competition involving activities or promotions of some sort than an Airdrop but lets see when the details are released

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

I do know that's some signature bounty paid in BTC+TOKENS, but it's a first time I see airdrop that gets an ETH. Well OP doesn't state how many each participant get, 0.0001 still count as eth airdrop isn't it.

Well anyway, I will give it a try.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Sounds like this might be more of a competition involving activities or promotions of some sort than an Airdrop but lets see when the details are released

It is really just an airdrop. Simple task, dont even need to do retweet or post or anything. Of course, you need to fill in your details to a bot.

I do know that's some signature bounty paid in BTC+TOKENS, but it's a first time I see airdrop that gets an ETH. Well OP doesn't state how many each participant get, 0.0001 still count as eth airdrop isn't it.

Well anyway, I will give it a try.

It wont be that little as 0.0001eth but it also wont be like $100 worth for such simple task.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:37:04 AM

Is this legit?

Well they hire us and we do have our charges. So if they are capable of paying us, I dont see an issue they are unable to pay you all.
Cheers.
Boiyboomers

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:39:43 AM

Am I too late to join ?, 1,4 K members already joined in telegram group.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:46:06 AM

Am I too late to join ?, 1,4 K members already joined in telegram group.

The eth airdrop has not been announced yet. It will be announced soon or when some other people found out.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:04:01 AM

Should I monitor here on the thread or the telegram group to participate. Because I guess ,as soon you announce it , there will be a rush to get it.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:06:39 AM

Could you provide us with more information please? This seems rather odd, unless its a meaningless amount.

Either way something doesnt feel right about this entire thing... There are no free lunches, as many like to point out!

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:08:35 AM

ETH Airdrop
You hear me right! It is an ETH airdrop.

Super Bitcoin (Bitcoin fork) is giving free ETH for joining their telegram and following them on twitter. (Limited)

- Follow their twitter : https://twitter.com/SuperBTC2 (0.002eth)
- Join and stay in telegram : https://t.me/superbitcoinofficial (0.002eth)
- PM @superbitcoin_bot and type /start
- Refer friends to telegram to gain extra eth (Use 'Add member' function, max up to 10 friends)

Airdrops will be given days after the forks happen @ Block Height of 498888. Tentatively the fork will happen at 15dec or even earlier.

For Super Bitcoin Airdrop, you hear it here first.
🗣powered by
https://t.me/bitcointalk_airdrop
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:12:48 AM

Should I monitor here on the thread or the telegram group to participate. Because I guess ,as soon you announce it , there will be a rush to get it.

I paste in both places. So that you wont be able to miss out. And dont worry. It is up to 10k telegram users and 3k twitter.

Could you provide us with more information please? This seems rather odd, unless its a meaningless amount.

Either way something doesnt feel right about this entire thing... There are no free lunches, as many like to point out!

It is about $1 for joining telegram and $1 for twitter. You also can get more from referring friends to the telegram. Well, that is why it is not easy to get this deal for you all and you can see how excited i am.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

Ethereum!!!, the development team will run into debt even before the project start, this is one of the stupid thing I've seen in the space, is this a team that I'm going to trust with my fund, if they have already start throwing it away
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: