Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major benefit of bitcoin?  (Read 1929 times)
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:05:22 AM

11th November 2017 => 6100$+
11th December 2017 => 16100$+

This is the beauty of BTC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rxplcgna

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:13:39 AM

Bitcoin can bring medium and long - term profit to people. That's one of the biggest reasons people like it to invest it. In fact, there are not 21 million bits of bitcoin, and many of the early bitcoins were abandoned. There are many people who forget their wallet code.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:59:45 AM

Many benefit from bitcoin, such as learn how do invest and get profit, do campaign to get more income, can payment in online transactions.
Many things we can get benefit from bitcoin !
There are indeed unlimited benefits of bitcoin. Many things have become easy with bitcoin’s creation. As you have mentioned, international transactions are really very much easy now. It has never been that convenient to transfer large amount of money online in this way, without any involvement of third party. Moreover there are many ways of using bitcoin like you can use it for online shopping, for booking your tickets etc.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?

For me, the major benefit of bitcoin is to have an income that is very reliable because it is good to have money through online work. It is a great opportunity for us because it helps us to have money and it is the path to be a independent person when it comes to financial.
Using bitcoin as an online job is just like a kind of blessings. Today bitcoin has a lot of users and if you will use bitcoin as a side source of income you will be rich in very short time. Bitcoin is the best job if you are skilled and blessed with a lot of knowledge. It is not very hard to be a part of bitcoin when you are having information about the ups and downs of bitcoin and can easily join the signature campaign.
Lyancy001

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:58:02 PM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?

For, the very basic of major benefit that Bitcoin gave me is the freedom to earn money on my own home and I don't need to work for any person again.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:37:48 PM

Bitcoin is the way of earning of many people who have no job or source of income...This the major benefit of bitcoin...so bitcoin adding a new era for many jobless people..
Yes it is providing chances to eliminate unemployment to some extent and helping out people to earn more even when they are deprived of a regular job and are having no other source for making their living good. Secondly the high output is attraction for the investors, all gets attracted and invest here to enlist their name among the rich of tomorrow
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

Price hike and giving us a nice profit in this past few years.

lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

Of course everybody knows the major benefit from bitcoin is the profitability gained from the increase in value of bitcoin that is the main reason why people invest because they will earned good profit in bitcoin and that is really the major benefit.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:36:02 PM

Bitcoin helps a lot of people like students, jobless and also the economy. There is no requirements no paper works, just internet and knowledge and you can earn money. It is free, open and decentralized worldwide. It provides all the convenience and transparency in every transactions.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:27:20 PM

for me the major benefit of bitcoin is decentralization because a global network of computers use blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records Bitcoin transactions. That is, Bitcoin is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user or peer-to-peer mbasis.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:33:27 PM

There are lot of benefits on Bitcoin. We can earn money by bitcoin. Such like it helps us on our financial purpose. It saves our time. Now a days we can transaction​it from one place to another any time.
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:23:26 PM

I would say that its longests history is a plus: reliable after 8 years, more and more confidence, enough safe (not critical hacks after this time), big community still working on it, some dramatic falls but so far it recovered ever stronger.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:43:55 PM

In my own experience the best benefit that the company and management of bitcoin provides from their investors is they have care for everyone’s dreams;
this they all possible things to be able to achieve the dreams of every individual which is a great thing that they know how to value each investor.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:45:15 PM

The major benefit of bitcoin is that the payments or the money that can use for our daily needs anf for everything we wants. Money that will help us to buy all the things, and to support our lives. We can earn money by working on bitcoin in a long period of time.It serves as the  job for all the people especially for the unemployed people. We all know that bitcoin is th new cryptocurrency and it is decentralized. Out of people here in our country become millionaire because of bitcoin. Bitcoin can do everything that other currency can't do.It is the better transaction of money why many peopl really loves and enjoy working on bitcoin and especially because it has an increasing price.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

The major benefit of bitcoin is that the payments or the money that can use for our daily needs anf for everything we wants. Money that will help us to buy all the things, and to support our lives. We can earn money by working on bitcoin in a long period of time.It serves as the  job for all the people especially for the unemployed people. We all know that bitcoin is th new cryptocurrency and it is decentralized. Out of people here in our country become millionaire because of bitcoin. Bitcoin can do everything that other currency can't do.It is the better transaction of money why many peopl really loves and enjoy working on bitcoin and especially because it has an increasing price.
The easy way to remit money, abroad and local remittances without making you hassle falling in line in different remittance center. And of course, the price of bitcoin is not certain so whenever we hold our bitcoin in our wallet it will just increase depending on the rise without doing anything by just simply holding it.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:15:56 PM

Bitcoin helps a lot of people like students, jobless and also the economy. There is no requirements no paper works, just internet and knowledge and you can earn money. It is free, open and decentralized worldwide. It provides all the convenience and transparency in every transactions.
Yes bitcoin has a lot of benefits to offer but i think the major benefit i gained from bitcoin is to earn such a big amount of money by participating in signature campaigns that really pays well except for those who are only scam.And to think that we are doing it only at home without giving your 8 hours like most of the regular jobs do is really a great advantage for all of us who have entered the bitcoin world.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:24:45 PM

For me the major benefit of bitcoin is  it to help you and my family to earn and save more from the future. It helps  you to your finacial support like paying expenses. The benefit for it if you have good investor of course you will have a good investment for it. For me bitcoin is secure because no one can theft or get your money.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:46:26 PM

all must have felt, bitcoin provides many advantages. the value of the exchange rate continues to grow. and the biggest advantage of bitcoin is to have two functions, that of payment and assets/commodities.
In addition, the existence of the bounty from altcoin also profitable and very suitable for thus the source of income.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:15:19 AM

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:51:53 AM

List of Major Benefits of Bitcoin(in my point of view)

1. Anonymity - Being anonymous and unknown to anyone.  Cool

2. No Government tax - Corrupt governments can't steal from your money anymore. Cool

3. Fast and secure transactions - Your funds are always safe unless you give your privates to you bestfriend Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: