Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 08:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Florian rebranding and website out this month  (Read 303 times)
will_Liam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:19:40 AM

Saw the announcement today.  Their current brand and website look wonky and arcane.  Is this a good coin?  Will it go up in the near future?  Does it even have a future?   Should I buy now? Opinion?
B_RAD

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:58:59 AM

IMHO Florian is a coin that has been heavy on substance but light on marketing.  It's a coin with unique features, not just a clone of something.  I saw the announcement earlier today as well and bought some before BTC started to crash.  It looks like it just started pumping.   I think Florian at its least is a good coin to park your BTC for the a couple of days and at best going 10X over the next few months.  I think it will probably go 4X.  That's just my opinion though.   Grin
B_RAD

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:07:13 AM

And yes their current website does look a little "wonky".  I'll be very happy to see something better.  IMHO websites are half the battle.  LOOK WHAT A GOOD WEBSITE DID FOR MONACO!
B_RAD

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:23:32 AM

Thanks for the advise.  Bitcoin went down petty bad today.  Maybe I will park it there and maybe buy some Monero too.  Any advise on Monero?
B_RAD

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

Let me clarify what I mean by "park it".  bitcoin just went from 5k to 20k in about a month.  I've been reading on here about people's surprise that it crashed.  There were tons of articles saying point blank that bitcoin was not going to correct till it reached 20k.  Although people do have a point on price discrepancies between websites.  THATS BULL CRAP!  There is a real possibility that it may go down to around 7K in the next couple of days.  It might, but if it does it will probably be for a second, then bounce back up to around 15K within a few weeks.  So, I would say park it somewhere safe till things sort out.  I don't think bitcoin will go ballistic next week.  I could always be wrong though, you never know with BTC.

Monero is a good long term coin.  You won't go 10X in a few days but it is a coin that has and will gain slowly over the next few years.  It just got rocked along with everything else. Wink
BITHustle

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:12 AM

Crap coin.  Hasn't done anything in forever.  Buy Flik, you won't regret it.
BTCtheWISE

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:06:24 AM

I like this coin.  I like it hasn't done much in a while.  Will eventually go 200x.  2.00 to 3.00 dollars by this time next year.  That is my prediction.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:37:31 AM

A new website and you expect the price to went up, this just be a joke of the day, they need to offer something better to the space than this, I even don't trust the team Florian
BTCtheWISE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

Flo did go up almost 4X on news of new website and rebranding.  Sounds like your the joke!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: