Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast fiat deposit/withdrawl for arbitrage trading  (Read 201 times)
paolo31415 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:55:01 AM

Hi, I'm looking to perform arbitrage trading. In order to do so it would be ideal if I can transfer GBP to different exchanges as fast as possible, as I'm in the UK. I realise GBP is not the most widely supported. So I'll settle for USD or EUR. One way I've found is to use CryptoCapital, which transfers out in 24 hours to participating exchanges, e.g. cex.io, coinapult, QuadrigaCX, but it's not on all the exchanges. I know there are other ways, e.g. SEPA, BACS, Visa transfers, others? What is the fastest way to withdraw fiat from an exchange?

Currently I'm waiting on cex.io to release some USD to CryptoCapital. Will be 24 hours in 4 hours, so perhaps it won't get approved until later today or tomorrow. So far, if I am to believe the exchange transfer speeds, CryptoCapital seems to be the fastest at 24 hours. I'm assuming that when the money's in the CryptoCapital account it will immediately transfer to the different participating exchanges for trading.

Thank
Paul
nikPap

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Hello Paul,

Me and my team are also trying the same thing. So far the way we do it with SEPA tranfers, but to be honest it can take some time for the money to reach the exchanges (1-3 days).

We were thinking about trying out CryptoCapital, but were skeptical about it since after looking online (mostly reddit threads) I haven't found many satisfied customers.
Though truth be told most of them just wanted to deposit the money in a bank account, not trade them again in exchanges like we are trying to do.
So what I would like to ask is, how did it go with CryptoCapital so far, are you satisfied with their service? Were you really able to do the exchanges faster?

thanks
Nikolas
Tryle

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

I will do the same with cryptocapital because there are no pay out limits by cex if you use cryptocapital.
But I don’t know if it really works because the arbitrage opportunities with bitfinex/cex looks really good. 10% profit for every trading circle.

A next step is to travel to south korea this summer and open a bank account because bithump/korbit are 30% above the price of other exchanges. I asked korbit about opening an account and they wrote back that I must have a korean bank account for doing this kind of arbitrage. Really interesting if it works Smiley
fab12fel

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

Hello friends, how are you?
Were you thinking about using Crypto capital as well, have you ever been able to use it?
Is it working?
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

Hello friends, how are you?
Were you thinking about using Crypto capital as well, have you ever been able to use it?
Is it working?
its not, cause cex.io is the only real exchange that is supported. TheRock and Kraken dropped it, Exmo is charging very high fee and changing it weekly and Bitfinex does not really support it.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: