Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you good with photoshop? - COMPETITION (of sorts)  (Read 2839 times)
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:45:20 AM

I have submitted my evidence to theymos. At the very least, all of the staff will know what to look for, now.

scotaloo (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:46:09 AM

I have submitted my evidence to theymos. At the very least, all of the staff will know what to look for, now.

like i said, if i get ban im not helping you guys, i no LOTS about scammers as i proved to you via pm, give me a nick ill tell you the alts try me before i get a ban i know all the scammers and i hate everyone of them i work alone unlike those crazy fucks
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:46:27 AM

if im banned i wont be able to prove otherwise as ive just proven to maged via pm im not basicminer and can disprove everything you say

devbot Really? Man. How much do you want? 14:01
    devinthedude reg fee I suppose 14:02
    devinthedude $10 14:02

It's proven that your forum account scotaloo has been phishing devinthedev. I can't prove that you didn't purchase the account afterwards, but that is irrelevant.
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:47:20 AM

and what does that prove then? is it supposed to be related to the quote you posted?
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:48:56 AM

It's proven that your forum account scotaloo has been phishing devinthedev. I can't prove that you didn't purchase the account afterwards, but that is irrelevant.

i dont see that proof anywhere sorry dude also last time i tell you about a bug in your sites your a dick, youve made an enemy inputs.io is my target, ive always fulfilled threats so far, lets see what happens this time, dont get involed in other peoples shit espsecially when your wrong
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:51:09 AM

i no LOTS about scammers as i proved to you via pm
Trust me, I already knew that well before you sent me anything. You are that persona of BASICasic.

scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:52:37 AM

Trust me, I already knew that well before you sent me anything. You are that persona of BASICasic.

why wasnt what i pmed you ever made public? strange

anyways i had a lot more, but i dont like you anymore maged sorry we've been friends since 2011 crazy how it ends like this

like i said i aint basicasic, 3 people, i can anme them all, TK, thats all im saying, none of them are me
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:54:31 AM

and what does that prove then? is it supposed to be related to the quote you posted?
Try reading the quote and this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244859.msg2596545#msg2596545

i dont see that proof anywhere sorry dude also last time i tell you about a bug in your sites your a dick, youve made an enemy inputs.io is my target, ive always fulfilled threats so far, lets see what happens this time, dont get involed in other peoples shit espsecially when your wrong

Good luck, I remember you claiming you hacked coinlenders ages ago. Copying a HTML page to phish makes you a script kiddie on hackforums.
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:55:30 AM

i can explain this but sadly id have to give up 3 people and i cant do that, banhammer awaits me

this is a purchased account, thats all i can say right now, the person i boguht it off might be ascammer
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:56:35 AM

Good luck, I remember you claiming you hacked coinlenders ages ago.

i never claimed that, i never had a coinlenders phish either, i have pillaged a large amount of accounts but never hacked/phished it i dont remeber saying i did i dont even think there is any coinlenders phishes care to post the domains? ill tell you who owns it if its a vps i recognise
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: