Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:10:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto trading tips?  (Read 285 times)
chathur95 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:56:41 AM

What are the crypto  trading tips?
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

hmm .. buy low, sell high ? .... what do you want to know?

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

That's a very broad question. Here are a few:

1. Make sure you know something about what you're buying. Don't go into it blindly.
2. Don't stop with Bitcoin. Look into the altcoins
3. Get to know this space as an industry, not a speculator's playground.
4. Network and build relationships. That's where your greatest assets and capital lie.
5. Be cautious about leaving large amounts of funds on exchanges.
6. Only invest what you can afford to lose.
7. Use Dollar cost averaging to get into good long term positions.

How's that for a start?
Peter8226

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

Most important to me is money management.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

I found this site to very very informative on trading, not just the basics of trading but tools you can use to chart and analyze waves in order to be more successful. Hope it helps  Smiley

bit.ly/CryptoTradingTips
diego1111

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

Caмый глaвный coвeт oбpaтитecь к знaкoмым кoтopыe зaнимaютcя в этoй cфepe нe пepвый дeнь!Ecли oни кoнeчнo жe y вac ecть.
KonradKarl

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

1) Dont buy too much different coins
2) Don't invest money that you not ready to lose
3) Monitor news about coins, and purchase those coins that have some promising upcoming events.
4) When purchased coins - dont' sell them immidiately if prices went down. In my opinion better to keep coins for a long term.
Kill_Me

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

Well for starters get a GDAX account https://coinbase.oauth.authorize.watchdl.me
milehighargonaut

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

What ever you do don't day trade.  Just research to find most promising coins and HODL.  Don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.
chris0

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

Never sell in the red and take a loss. Research your coins before buying and look at the charts to find a good entry point. Always ONLY use money you are willing to lose.

Good luck and happy trading.

---------
** Coins Portfolio **
#CPY - CopyTrack ICO
#ADA - Cardano
#XLM - Stellar
#MOBI - Mobius
#RMT - SureRemit
#BTC - Bitcoin
#ETH - Ethereum
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:52:54 AM

For me some of the most difficult things I run into is understanding Crypto Currency Metrics. I think it would be helpful to have some hints on evaluating a coin based on its metrics. Are there any takers?
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

the no one tip is to have patience, never sell in panic.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
guimouro

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

I think the tip is HOLD and trading when the market bullish ONLY...
"bullish ONLY"...not necessarily, depends on the type of trading you are doing. There are very profitable options when the market is bearish
treespace

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

Have a specific plan– something better than "buy some coins and wait til I'm rich."

You should be able to answer these two questions above all else:
1. How much am I comfortable losing?  What's your plan if (actually, when) coins tank? Cut your losses?  Or buy more?
2. What's my exit plan?  Cash out when you've made back your investment and reinvest the rest?  If you never sell, you never make money.  You can hodl BTC forever- or you can cash out some gains at predetermined price levels.  Pick a risk/reward balance you can realistically follow.

Go ahead and write them down.  Put it on a sticky note on your desk.  This way when you wake up to see your holdings are down 30% you don't panic sell.  You don't even think.  You have your plan in front of you.
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

Hmm don't listen to people about what they think about a certain coin. Do your own research. (This is good advice if you plan spending your time on reddit lmao. And btw don't annoy the mods on /r/cryptocurrency or they'll ban your ass off  Grin)
diego1111

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:07:09 AM

Элeмeнтapнo кyпи дeшeвo пpoдaй дopoгo!Ho нe вcё тaк лeгкo кaк кaжeтcя нe зpя люди гoдaми этoмy yчaтcя=)
crypto 077

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

*Being demanding and involved in their goals, targets and road map
*Understanding the current block chain scenario. A plant can’t grow if it’s not in the right land.
* Understanding the context will help any project to improve their product.
*Being responsive with the feedback from users and investors. Being open to changes and improves.
*Knowing their potential competitors to understand their strategies and offer a added value and anticipate moves.
propagate

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

research your coin.

have the founders done prior successful tech projects?
read their white paper
do you see mass adoption of their product  in the future?.

atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

Here are some of my tips but it may end up a jumbled mess because of my severe ADHD when I write wall of texts but here we go!

Never ever ever buy all in at one price.. make a ladder system that becomes more risk/reward as you go.. so for example:

Lets say you wanted to buy XYZ coin at 600 sats after a 50% pullback from its all time high.. each time you buy ladder down buying double.. so for example if my first buy is at 600 sats (607 or whatever since you dont buy at round numbers).. i may buy .1 btc worth at that price then .2 btc at 500.. then .4btc at 400 and .8btc at 300..if my goal then was to only own .5 btc ill sell half the stack in profit as i move back up at a set percentage (also ladder sells up .1 btc at 500 .2 btc at 600 .4btc at 700 .8btc at 800 for example, but you can set your own goals as you see fit).  One problem I see with new traders is they invest too much into alt coins and buy too heavily at one position so if the coin tanks or the market FUDs, you have no way of cost avging.. and way too often new traders move too far in profit without actualizing any gains.. its important at all times to cover the top and bottoms of your trades even in long term hodls.

Always trade on BTC or ETH comparitive value and not USD value.. this will cremate your portfolio gains if you ignore this more than anything else... look at NEO and Ripple's charts especially last year on coinmarketcap.... USD value should only be used if you are selling and cashing out right then cuz other wise the comparitive value wont really help.

Use Binance for lower fees (and if youre using Binance purchase BNB tokens so the fees are halved), youd be surprised how many people don't do this.. as I can tell what my referrals are doing.. and almost half don't have any BNB tokens.

Donot  be greedy.. greed is the same type of thing that will lead to you panic selling on the other side... set goals and don't be afraid to step out.. some coins you sell over the course of a few years will absolutely moon on you and you will miss the boat.. but most won't and its best to not get greedy when it comes to actualizing profit.

Charts are a measure of human sentiment.. often times people look for reasons to justify price going up or down so they attach reasons like news, announcements or fud to justify price action.. most of the reason people buy and sell though is based off of chart position and certain percentages of people do X, Y, or Z depending on A, B, C charts.. charts often arent emotional and should be viewed without too much reason why you think its going up or down from an exterior source.

DO not buy things on parabolic runups.. anything in elliot wave formation is likely to tip over on you.. its just not worth it chasing green candles.. and you can get severely burned by this.... the same type of person who buys on a run up is the same that will sell when it tips over at a loss.. just don't do it..

Do not sell at a loss unless in an extreme situation.. most things in crypto go up and down severely from day to day.. to avoid bag holding or panic selling do as mentioned above, do NOT buy coins again in parabolic run ups or all in at one purchase price.

Don't participate in pump and dumps.. you will never be in on all of the information needed to be profitable and its just a scummy thing to do... you will get burned and likely should because this type of behavior doesn't help the community.

Don't buy things without doing your own research.. at the end of the day you control your investments.. and have to decide what coins have the longest lasting power.. most all coins will make you money but the projects potential will often decide the coin's ceiling... listening to people here or on telegram or youtube will all be somewhat biased and will lead shilling, paid advertisements, or whatever.  At the end of the day if you want to do this for a living or seriously you're gonna have to decide whats best for you.  A teacher said once to me "Put yourself first, because absolutely no one else will put you first"... and I think its good advice.

One bonus trading tip:  Don't get too attached to coins.. at the end of the day you're trying to better your situation not the situation of a million dollar + company.. so don't start preaching about coins, or falling in love with them, or wearing their apparel etc.. Be on Team you.. be a good person, do your resource, dont participate in pump and dumps, dont chase green candles, and don't be too greedy.

Hope some of this helps.
cryptoku

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

For participating free airdrops and ICO's you have to create a Eth wallet address . This post will be beneficial you to create a new myeather wallet. So I post the link here. Go any check it.
https://steemit.com/altcoins/@steemread/how-to-create-myetherwallet-to-participate-in-ico-and-free-airdrops
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: