Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi  (Read 37274 times)
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:53:02 AM

Hello,
I have a question: If I had my btc on exchange that not support yet SBTC how can i claim my SBTC? Can anyone write the right procedure?

If your coins were on an exchange before during and after the block height fork then you are out of luck.

You needed to have access to your private keys before that block height to qualify for 1:1 coin split.

If you had taken your coins off the exchange, for example, then transferred them to a Bitcoin core client then you would be able to dump your private key via the console in Core then import / swipe the key in your Super Bitcoin wallet to redeem your split coins.

Without the private keys you don't have any claim and you don't appear on the block chain snapshot as having ever held Bitcoin at the split.

Sorry.

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucv

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Force Network - The Internet. Redefined

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:05:03 PM

Will Coinomi support this?

Will Coinomi support this?
I also use Coinomi so will there be support for Coinomi ?

You will need to check with Coinomi to see if they are supporting the fork of SBTC.

Coinomis does not support SBTC. Anyway we still can have the SBTC ?

wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

Unfortunately Cryptopia is not supporting SBTC. Anyway I received a lot SBTC from OKEX because this exchange supported the project. Thanks. The roadmap of SBTC is really very good. Wish the dev team can make it.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:14:25 PM

Anyone know will Binance will support SBTC? I saw there are BCX already have it ticker on binance but don't know what is it.
lol too many fork recently

Binance has now given out Super Bitcoin (SBTC) to Bitcoin holders on a 1:1 rate. They have not yet started trading and the wallet is currently 'suspended' for both withdraw and deposit.
Nesch84

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:47:32 PM

lets wait and hope that electrum claiming will be available fast..not as BCD
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:01 PM

Super Bitcoin - LOL is this the Super Mario of crypto or something?  Grin
sumair7230

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:36:59 PM

how to claim from electrum wallets?

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .
sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:13:52 AM

what is the preference of coin that will be allocated for all bounty
because I did not find any explanation about it

walleting.services

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:18:40 PM

Walleting.Services will support Super Bitcoin extractions once we see exchanges opening for deposits and the wallet software has been reasonably audited.

lorylore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:43:19 PM

Anyone know will Binance will support SBTC? I saw there are BCX already have it ticker on binance but don't know what is it.
lol too many fork recently

Binance has now given out Super Bitcoin (SBTC) to Bitcoin holders on a 1:1 rate. They have not yet started trading and the wallet is currently 'suspended' for both withdraw and deposit.

I am also patiently waiting for the trading to start. However, Gate.io has been trading for days already. For those who want to buy and sell. Please kindly head over there.

And guys, please feel free to head over to our telegram channel. There are a lot of technical and mining discussion found in there. So feel free to join and chat with one another.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:26:09 PM

there is good trading action on yobit since the fork:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SBTC/BTC

instructions how to use electrum would be cool since SBTC officially mentioned electrum as a partner...

if there is no plan how to do it -better remove the logo Wink

walleting.services

Activity: 275
Merit: 34

Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:53:38 AM

instructions how to use electrum would be cool since SBTC officially mentioned electrum as a partner...

Any explorer yet? Any way to see the main net working without downloading the core software?

WS plans to support Super Bitcoin with our digging service like we did for BTG (and even some BCH clients that are just getting around to that) and we want to be ready right away for our clients.

Hungry for more information about Super Bitcoin.

lorylore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:20:41 AM

Yah, electrum is working with SBTC. However, we are still waiting for more news from electrum on when could they have the ''product'' or implementation ready. So now it is more like a waiting games, just like how binance to start trading.

And what logo are you referring to???

Any explorer yet? Any way to see the main net working without downloading the core software?

WS plans to support Super Bitcoin with our digging service like we did for BTG (and even some BCH clients that are just getting around to that) and we want to be ready right away for our clients.

Hungry for more information about Super Bitcoin.

Feel free to join our telegram to ask all these information. There are tons of people in the telegram group to discuss with you on any issue.
Lony

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

Where can I find a mining pool?
arslaan

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:25 AM

Apologies for newbie question but I want to know do we still get SBTC if we have 0.9 BTC ?
uartasic

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:41:33 AM

Apologies for newbie question but I want to know do we still get SBTC if we have 0.9 BTC ?

if you had your BTC private keys yes you will get SBTC

If it was on exchange or you had no keys then NO!.

Still cant see why they arent posting the block explorer and urging people to join them in private instead, get the feeling this is BTG all over again.

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
arslaan

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

Still cant see why they arent posting the block explorer and urging people to join them in private instead, get the feeling this is BTG all over again.

Thanks for replying sir! I have them on Ledger Nano S. How can I claim them?
uartasic

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:35:11 AM

Thanks for replying sir! I have them on Ledger Nano S. How can I claim them?

I am more of a desktop wallet person but look at this and it might help you out: https://coinsutra.com/bitcoin-cash-ledger-wallet/

Its for BCH but would be the same for SBTC.

nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

awesome it will be a big fork. I heard that block'size will be 8MB. I really really look that ! And i think it should have a telegram to update anything about it. Goof luck!!
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:21:27 PM

Super Bitcoin?

What next,

Mighty Bitcoin?
Bitcoin Mansion?
Incredible Bitcoin?
Tiny Bitcoin?
Bitcoin Fortune? (in honor of those who keep forking Bitcoin for easy profits)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: