Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devil worshipers cult Illuminati (Bilderberg Group) teaching little kids sex  (Read 7943 times)
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:30:41 AM

Whatever.

I know from personal experience that abstinence education with minimal sex education (at school) does work with a high rate of success.

If the parents aren't on board, any school education program you can care to name will have a lower success rate.

The other problem is that the idea of abstinence is a Christian ideal. If you don't teach the core values of Christianity alongside abstinence, well of course the abstinence education isn't going to work.  It makes no sense to teach abstinence alongside moral relativism.

Kent Hovind once said he would be happy to debate whether or not sex education should be taught in public schools. "But you're asking the wrong question, the real question is, 'should we have public schools'".

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
Rassah
Legendary

Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 03:55:20 AM

Thank you for taking as much time to look at and consider the information I provided, as it took me to Google for it  Grin

[quote author=foggyb link=topic=254668.msg2806047#msg2806047 date=1374809441
I know from personal experience that abstinence education with minimal sex education (at school) does work with a high rate of success.

If the parents aren't on board, any school education program you can care to name will have a lower success rate.

The other problem is that the idea of abstinence is a Christian ideal. If you don't teach the core values of Christianity alongside abstinence, well of course the abstinence education isn't going to work.  It makes no sense to teach abstinence alongside moral relativism.
[/quote]

Personal experience, huh. You actually went to a whole bunch of schools, asked the kids to have sex with you, and was told "no?" I can't imagine what kind of personal experience you might be talking about.

Those sources I provided show some incredible amount of irony BTW. Statistics across the entire country show that places typically associated with good Christian values (such as southern states) that teach abstinence, have WAY higher instances of underage sex, unprotected sex, and teenage pregnancies, than the godless states that teach comprehensive sex education. Even in cases where abstinence states have stay-at-home soccer moms, and sex-ed states have working mom's.

Care to offer an opinion as to why that may be?
foggyb
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 07:08:39 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2013, 07:28:54 PM by foggyb

Maybe you should get out more, Rassah. The bible belt of the USA is not the only place on planet earth where Christians teach abstinence to their kids.

Of course I will trust personal experience over a study that google found for you. As would any reasonable person. If a study shows that one group is getting good results, and the other group isn't, the group that isn't should be examined for anomalies and the strategies, objectives and outcomes compared. This way, we could clearly see where the FAILURE GROUP IS GOING WRONG. That would be scientific, and produce useful data. To automatically assume that one data point proves everything, is not scientific, its just pushing an agenda.

Again, moral relativism and Christianity don't mix. Take these kids out of public schools where they teach them that life is meaningless, and your data point will be turned on its ass. With Christianity, abstinence has a reason besides the prevention of rashes and single mothers.

Christ teaches "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind" That is a fitting indictment of the state of free public education in the West.

The joke is on you by showing that lax morals degrades good character and sound reasoning. You wish your reasoning to be taken seriously, then you joke about sex with kids? Fail.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
jnagyjr

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Psalm 15

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 11:58:45 PM

The difference between abstinence education and "regular" sex ed should be that in abstinence education the CHILDREN are encouraged to wait until marriage. 

Do people still do that?   Wait until marriage?  I thought that went out last century.  Maybe we should bring back chastity belts and such.

I guess we should throw out monogamy and sterilize everyone (therefore ending the abortion debate, too), huh? Just because you don't like abstinence or think waiting to have sex until marriage is old fashioned doesn't mean they are.

There's nothing wrong with fisting if you think your fist was designed to fit into whatever orifice you are trying to shove it. However, since human sexual organs were made to compliment each other (and not random objects and body parts) there is quite a bit wrong with it.

Not the "X wasn't supposed to do that and so therefore it's wrong" argument.   Roll Eyes   

I suppose you think there's something wrong with homosexuality too?   

Do you own a bible?

Well, it's a valid argument. The penis was meant to penetrate the vagina for both pleasure and reproduction in the manner in which it was created.

Well yes, there is. Aside from the moral turpitude it demonstrates, forcing the penis into the anus sets up both people for health concerns. Any harmful bacteria that may be fomenting in the anus before or after excretion gets attached to the penis and passed on to the next partner and the individual whose penis is  involved, it can cause a dangerous tearing of the lining of the anus (which is only cells-thick) which would allow the introduction of those bacteria into the bloodstream of the person whose anus is being penetrated. What about it is 'good' or even 'decent'? Is it moral to possibly infect a future partner with some disease just for a moment of pleasure? I think not.

I own several, as a matter of fact. Have you even paid attention, though, to my sidebar info or my sig? I imagine not given the question (whether or not rhetorical).

Proverbs 12:1
Charm Quark

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:08:26 AM

. The penis was meant to penetrate the vagina for both pleasure and reproduction in the manner in which it was created.

[/quote]

you should write a peom about this
Rassah
Legendary

Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 04:24:04 AM

To automatically assume that one data point proves everything, is not scientific, its just pushing an agenda.

Um, when you say "one data point," which one of these were you talking about?

References

American Medical Association, Council on Scientific Affairs. Sexuality Education, Abstinence, and Distribution of Condoms in Schools. [Report 7, I-99]. Chicago, IL: AMA, 1999.

American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee on Adolescence. Condom availability for youth. Pediatrics 1995; 95:281-285.

American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists. Policies and Materials on Adolescent Health. Washington, DC: ACOG, http://www.acog.org/departments/dept_notice.cfm?recno=7&bulletin=3316; accessed 7/3/2007.

Society for Adolescent Medicine. Abstinence-only education policies and programs: a position paper. Journal of Adolescent Health 2006; 38(1):83-87.

National Public Radio et al. Sex Education in America: NPR/Kaiser/Kennedy School Poll. Menlo Park, CA: Kaiser, 2004.

Trenholm C, et al., Impacts of Four Title V, Section 510 Abstinence Education Programs Final Report. Princeton, NJ: Mathematic Policy Research; submitted to U.S. Dept. Health & Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, 2007.

Hauser D. Five Years of Five Years of Abstinence-Only-Until-Marriage Education: Assessing the Impact. Washington, DC: Advocates for Youth, 2004;

Kirby D. Do Abstinence Only Programs Delay the Initiation of Sex Among Young People and Reduce Teen Pregnancy? Washington DC: National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, 2002.

Santelli J et al. Explaining recent declines in adolescent pregnancy in the United States: the contribution of abstinence and improved contraceptive use. American Journal of Public Health 2007; 97: 3.

Hamilton B et al. Births: Preliminary Data for 2005, [National Vital Statistics Report] Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics; December 28, 2006.

Guttmacher Institute. U.S. Teenage Pregnancy Statistics National and State Trends and Trends by Race and Ethnicity. NY: Author, 2006.

National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. Fact Sheet: How Is the 3 in 10 Statistic Calculated? Washington, DC: Author, 2006.

United Nations. Demographic Yearbook. New York: Author, 2004.

Bearman PS, Brückner H. Promising the future: virginity pledges and the transition to first intercourse. American Journal of Sociology; 2001; 106: 859-912.

Bruckner H, Bearman, PS. After the promise: the STD consequences of adolescent virginity pledges. Journal of Adolescent Health 36 (2005) 271-278.

Finer L. Trends in premarital sex in the United States, 1954-2003. Public Health Reports, 2007; 23: 73.

U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Government Reform. The Content of Federally Funded Abstinence-Only Education Programs, prepared for Rep. Henry A. Waxman. Washington, DC: The House, 2004.

Hickman-Brown Public Opinion Research. Public Support for Sexuality Education Reaches Highest Levels. Washington, DC: Advocates for Youth, 1999.

Pardue MG, Rector RE, Martin S. Government Spends $12 on Safe Sex and Contraceptives for Every $1 Spent on Abstinence. [Backgrounder #1718] Washington, DC: Heritage Foundation, 2004.

Daillard C. Abstinence promotion and teen family planning: the misguided drive for equal funding. Guttmacher Report on Public Policy 2002;5(1):1-3;

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/tgr/05/1/gr050101.pdf; accessed 7/3/2007.

Trussell J. Contraceptive efficacy. In Hatcher RA, et al, editors. Contraceptive Technology 19th Rev Ed. NY Ardent Media, 2007.

CDC. Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines, 2006. Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report 2006; 55 (RR11):1-94; http://www.cdc.gov/MMWR/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5511a1.htm; accessed 4/13/2007.

NIH. Workshop Summary: Scientific Evidence on Condom Effectiveness for Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention. Rockville, MD: Author, 2001;
http://www3.niaid.nih.gov/research/topics/STI/pdf/condomreport.pdf; accessed 7/3/2007.

Markowitz LE et al. Quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report, Recommendations & Reports; 2007; 56(RR02):1-24.

deVencenzi I et al. A longitudinal study of human immunodefieiciney virus transmission by heterosexual partners. New England Journal of Medicine 1994; 331:341-346.

Weinstock H, Berman S, Cates W. Sexually transmitted diseases among American youth: incidence and prevalence estimates. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health 2000; 36: 6–10
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: