Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterfly Labs 20% Off Discount - Limited Time Offer With My Voucher!  (Read 3256 times)
inescapabledoom (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 01:31:19 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2013, 01:10:41 AM by inescapabledoom

[I realize I'm still quite new here to this forum, but I am an active participant in the BFL forum.  Please, no negative replies, I am looking for only serious buyers.]

Hi, I'm known as BitMinersDaughter on the BFL forum.  I have a voucher code for 25% off my next order from Butterfly Labs.   This voucher is non-transferable, but I have decided to use this to "buy" some hardware and then "resell" it at 20% off the retail price.

But, here's the catch:  I don't have the Bitcoins in my wallet for a big purchase right now.  

This deal will remain open for the duration of the voucher's life (it expires August 15th) or until I find a serious buyer that is in need of some hardware.    

I would LOVE to help someone out with an order for multiple MiniRigs!  Wink  But if all you need is one Jalapeno or Single, I can help you out.

Here's my plan that I've got in the works; nothing is definite yet, we will iron out the details together:    

1. We agree upon a 3rd party or escrow service to use, and the fee for using an escrow.  The escrow fee shall be determined as a percentage of the remainder after the order has been paid.    

2. Tell me what you would like me to order.  I will calculate the total cost (cost of gear minus 20% plus shipping) and if it is agreed upon, the deal may begin.    

3. Send your BTC to our escrow.    

4. I will place the order through my account, using my voucher.  I will add a new address - yours - for where the order shall be sent.  I can provide screen shots of every step I take in the ordering process, and will confirm again the correct information is being used.    

5. I will then provide you and our 3rd party with the final order and payment information, and link to the BitPay website, where the order can be paid.    

6. Escrow shall send BTC to the BitPay address for payment straight to BFL.  Once the transaction has been confirmed by BitPay and/or BFL, the escrow will send me the remainder of the BTC minus their fee.    

Stipulations:  If the buyer wants to back out of the deal after I have used the voucher, the BTC held by the escrow shall be returned minus a 5% fee (see example below).    

Example:    

Buyer wants a MiniRig (500 GH/s miner).  Subtotal price is $22,484.00.  20% off from that would be $17,987.20.  Standard shipping is $348.00.  Total would be $18,335.20 - This would be the amount sent to the escrow.    

Escrow will confirm the BTC has been received, and I will submit the order with BFL, keeping all parties updated on the process with info and screen shots.  

Actual cost of the MR with the 25% discount, plus shipping, would be:  $17,211.00 - This is the amount that the escrow will send to BitPay.    The remainder held by the escrow would now be $1,124.20.  Escrow would then send me this amount minus their fee, which will be a percentage of this remainder.    

If the buyer should back out of the deal after I have created the order using the voucher, the escrow will refund the BTC to the buyer minus a 5% fee from the full total.  

In this example, 5% of $18,335.20 is $916.76.  This remainder will be sent to me, minus the escrow's fee which will be a percentage of this remainder.      

Refund - BFL has listed that all sales are final, no refund shall be given after an order has been paid for in full.    

Warranty - Warranty or any other assistance from Customer Service shall be the responsibility of the buyer to handle.  This order is not permanently tied in to my account, so if you have any issues with your miner, I am not the one responsible for contacting BFL on your behalf.  If, for any special reason I am needed to verify information with BFL that you are the owner of said hardware, I will gladly help you in any way I can.      

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask!

My username on the BFL forum is:  BitMinersDaughter

If you have a different idea for how you'd like to conduct this transaction, please let me know!  I will work with you as best as I can.
inescapabledoom (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:37:28 PM

I apologize for the bump, but I have updated my terms to accept at least one 50 GH/s miner for this incredible deal.

There are less than 20 days until my voucher expires.  I haven't seen anyone else with this same offer, and you will never see one again when it has expired.  HURRY!!!
inescapabledoom (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 12:58:18 AM

ANY offers accepted  For ANY miners.

This expires in LESS THAN 2 DAYS.  If you wanted BFL hardware and haven't ordered, why not do this voucher deal with me?!

EdManet

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:03:14 AM

Even at a 20% discount, BFL equipment is overpriced.  
If ordered someone BFL equipment now, by the time it gets shipped it will be completely worthless.

It's nice that you got yours, but don't help BFL drag more people onto their sinking ship.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: