Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned without reason. Please check MOD  (Read 228 times)
Dmcuibap (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:40:52 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 10:20:23 AM by Dmcuibap

Deleted
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:41:25 AM

After having a quick trip on your post history, I can see that most of your posts are 1 liners that are posted on the Politics and Society board. Though it may seem that the board is off-topic at most, there are still certain rules to be followed on the board that you're mainly posting at. For spamming, usually the moderators are giving 7 days ban, and if you continue on doing this spammy behavior, you'll receive a permanent ban without any appeal.
Dmcuibap (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:27:58 PM

After having a quick trip on your post history, I can see that most of your posts are 1 liners that are posted on the Politics and Society board. Though it may seem that the board is off-topic at most, there are still certain rules to be followed on the board that you're mainly posting at. For spamming, usually the moderators are giving 7 days ban, and if you continue on doing this spammy behavior, you'll receive a permanent ban without any appeal.
Thank you. how can I check that my account permanent or 7 days ban?
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

how can I check that my account permanent or 7 days ban?
Actually only the moderator, in your case it is Theymos, can say you that. But you just won't believe how many accounts get banned daily and only little percent of people open a new account to ask what was the reason of their ban. The moderator reply slow, so you will have to wait as minimum for two weeks to get the reply, but I advice you to write him again in some time and maybe your massage is going to be seen in the mass of appellations. Add to that try to send a PM him here on the forum, probably it will make the process to go faster. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: