Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure  (Read 4854 times)
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

I saw several projects that help in ICO ... This project is also working on this, including ... Are there any partner projects? Or those with whom it is planned to cooperate
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

Hello! The idea and the concept of the project are clear ... But it seems to me that the security is weak. Maybe I'm wrong. But I saw in other projects entire sections of the WP devoted to this, but here I found almost nothing (
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

Hello! The idea and the concept of the project are clear ... But it seems to me that the security is weak. Maybe I'm wrong. But I saw in other projects entire sections of the WP devoted to this, but here I found almost nothing (
Hello! I did not, probably, because I did not really look for it. Security creators paid a lot of attention. And this work will be constantly conducted henceforth. For this already used specialized payment networks
devilini

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

Hello! I did not, probably, because I did not really look for it. Security creators paid a lot of attention. And this work will be constantly conducted henceforth. For this already used specialized payment networks
Ok! And what networks? What else do the developers work with as zealously?
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

The matter is that the service operates at the junction of several directions, therefore, in addition to security, it is necessary to provide high speed and simplicity at the same time. The balance in this business is an elusive thing. However, through block-based solutions and payment networks, such as COMIT and Raiden Network, there is a feeling that this can be achieved
devilini

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

The matter is that the service operates at the junction of several directions, therefore, in addition to security, it is necessary to provide high speed and simplicity at the same time. The balance in this business is an elusive thing. However, through block-based solutions and payment networks, such as COMIT and Raiden Network, there is a feeling that this can be achieved
If we return to our competitors, do we have any working platforms in this sphere?
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Good day! I am limited in means, but I would like to invest. What is the minimum amount needed to become an investor?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

Good day! I am limited in means, but I would like to invest. What is the minimum amount needed to become an investor?

Hello. the minimum for investment is 0.01 Eth. Quite a modest figure. Do not forget about the commission for the transfer, if you invest
shikra76

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

Great, Cryptopia is quite nice exchange, partner with them can make this token have good future. Are there any bounty program?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

I heard that it will be possible to withdraw cash from ATMs around the world ... Will there be ATMs? Or is it planned to use ATMs of other companies and take a percentage of customers?
spyQQgood

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

How much should you raise funds for developers to fully realize your platform vision?
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

How much should you raise funds for developers to fully realize your platform vision?
Hello! This corresponds to the hard cap. It is equal to 24 000 Eth. Completely attainable level.
crypto-curious (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

I heard that it will be possible to withdraw cash from ATMs around the world ... Will there be ATMs? Or is it planned to use ATMs of other companies and take a percentage of customers?

Hi gavrosh,

We will use the existing ATMs, this would be like your normal debit card with the added functionality of spending cryptos.
crypto-curious (OP)

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

I saw the website of this project earlier and see the roadmap and some of its partners I'm sure this project will run smoothly after I see the big partner as well

Hi nhaila,

MoxyOne is here to help the crypto economy.

Thank you for the kind words and support.

And do join us on our social media listed below to keep updated.

Token Sale Info: https://moxy.one/token-sale
Email: info@moxy.one
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moxyone
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moxyone
Twitter: https://twitter.com/moxy_one
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/moxyone
Telegram: http://t.me/moxyone
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvNn0tiDJsfjCg1mrK3DcLg
martbruce

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

Hello everyone! Glad to be here. I want to work closely with the crypto-currencies and therefore I think to make a bet on this project... I correctly understood that MoxyOne is such a payment system with convenient placement and services around the world! The main thing, all over the world!!!
scifilover

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

Hello everyone! Glad to be here. I want to work closely with the crypto-currencies and therefore I think to make a bet on this project... I correctly understood that MoxyOne is such a payment system with convenient placement and services around the world! The main thing, all over the world!!!
Good day! You have significantly limited the possibilities of the project in its presentation))) But it does not matter, I'm here! In addition to payment and exchange opportunities for crypto-currencies, the platform provides excellent opportunities for using its services to other blockchain-start-ups that need financial services. This is a great offer, because it make developers of these startups free from routine.
martbruce

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Good day! You have significantly limited the possibilities of the project in its presentation))) But it does not matter, I'm here! In addition to payment and exchange opportunities for crypto-currencies, the platform provides excellent opportunities for using its services to other blockchain-start-ups that need financial services. This is a great offer, because it make developers of these startups free from routine.
And what exactly is the help and service of the project expressed?
scifilover

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Using a platform, you can issue debit cards. Also the service provides its wallet, profitable and convenient transactions. It's great that there is an opportunity for the participants to use the coins project and withdraw paper money from ATMs around the world. I will point out that the developers are freed from very resource-intensive work on the organization of their payment system.
martbruce

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

Using a platform, you can issue debit cards. Also the service provides its wallet, profitable and convenient transactions. It's great that there is an opportunity for the participants to use the coins project and withdraw paper money from ATMs around the world. I will point out that the developers are freed from very resource-intensive work on the organization of their payment system.
Alright! You explained this to me... What about the purse of this project? What does it give? What is it needed for?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

Good day! What can I do with the project token except for just keeping it in anticipation of an attractive value for sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: