Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure  (Read 4854 times)
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

Hey! I dont really trust to card issued by banks and you are creating plastic card  for virtual currency… How should I understand that?
Some time ago people used nothing but cash and nobody trusted plastic cards. Right now it’s used everywhere. I can tell you more about debit card of this project. Probably it will make it clear for you
I would appreciate it. Yes, please

Let’s say you need to pay for a product and you are going to use your debit card or wallet. Moxy One searches for the best exchange rate and gives you the amount in SPEND tokens. It shows you API fee and checks your wallet   for tokens
Slow down it’s getting complicated))
it’s not. It’s exactly the same system as banking. So then… it checks your profile to see the amount of fiat money you’ve got and deducts SPEND tokens. System approves it and money is transferred to the seller
and? the transaction is over?
timmyzhl

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

If I use MoxyOne to pay for a cup of coffee, do I need to hold a "card"? In digital currency payment applications, I think cards are a cumbersome and up-front may help shape the mainstream, but once people agree, Not be needed by people
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

Good day! how do they charge you for transactions? I wanna know it as customer in the store and as an eWallet owner… I think it’s important
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

Hello! I saw the option to pay for smth with «partner’s tokens»… What is it? a loan?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

Hey there! You always have to deal with money related problems in this kind of project… How is it going to be arranged in MoxyOne? Who is going to deal with it?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

I've heard about some special conditions for Australia that are currently on… something is already working, right? Where can I get more information?
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Good afternoon! Is project going to use listing and scaling opportunities on the exchanges?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

Good afternoon! Is project going to use listing and scaling opportunities on the exchanges?
Hi! Project representative says that they have a Consultant that works with this kind of things. He is going to present all the information after tokens sale
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

Is platform going to accept anything but its own tokens and ETH? Do you have a plan regarding it?
Valvo77

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

I am getting in on this, looks like it could be a great hodl
Ackedy

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

Good day! I was reading white paper and didnt get anything about debit cards… There are 2 kinds but what are the differences and advantages?

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

Good day! I was reading white paper and didnt get anything about debit cards… There are 2 kinds but what are the differences and advantages?
Greetings! Immediate access card allows MoxyOne users spend tokens and fiat money  stored in their wallets in different countries around the world. The main advantage is low fee charged and fast transaction.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

Greetings! Immediate access card allows MoxyOne users spend tokens and fiat money  stored in their wallets in different countries around the world. The main advantage is low fee charged and fast transaction.
I would like to get it. How can he get this card?

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

you can get plastic debit card for a small amount of money or if you order a virtual debit card. Cards work with Android and Apple
Ackedy

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

you can get plastic debit card for a small amount of money or if you order a virtual debit card. Cards work with Android and Apple
what about the second kind the cards mentioned in white paper?

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

☺ Second kind is cards connected to certain projects. Cards that will work with certain brands. Some of our partners who are willing to issue their own debit cards for their clients can do it in the platform. They only need to register on the platform and they will be able to access all  Moxy One advantages
Ackedy

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

☺ Second kind is cards connected to certain projects. Cards that will work with certain brands. Some of our partners who are willing to issue their own debit cards for their clients can do it in the platform. They only need to register on the platform and they will be able to access all  Moxy One advantages
I got it now. it means that there is no difference between cards, right? are there going to be any technical differences if a partner wants to do so?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

Hello! If I’m getting it right the platform a great plastics cards customizer. Am I right? I'm interested in unique design
crypto-curious (OP)

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

Good evening! What kind of partnering programs are gonna be used for promoting the project? Are you planning to work with stores? Are you accepting offers?

Hi Forspareparts,

We already have a cryptocurrency project as a partner and are actively looking to sign more companies up. We will definitely work with stores to market this product in the future. We are currently reviewing some potential partners.
crypto-curious (OP)

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

If I use MoxyOne to pay for a cup of coffee, do I need to hold a "card"? In digital currency payment applications, I think cards are a cumbersome and up-front may help shape the mainstream, but once people agree, Not be needed by people

Hi timmyzhl,

MoxyOne will have both physical and virtual cards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: