Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:27:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure  (Read 4854 times)
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

debit cards are always an interesting topic, there are already several such projects like Monako, they have successfully entered the stock exchanges, you have slightly different technologies, and you already have competitors) you need to work hard)
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

so far, such projects are developing very slowly. Visa and Mastercard do not want to sign agreements with them on cooperation.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

so far, such projects are developing very slowly. Visa and Mastercard do not want to sign agreements with them on cooperation.

But many projects do come up with an alternate approach of having some tie-ups with Visa/MasterCard sponsored companies and offer such services.So this is not going to be a full stop for card-based projects.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
SuccessRate

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

Visa and MasterCard do not need competitors? they will rather develop their technology and introduce them to the market, the rest will try to mate. blocking advertising on FaseBok & Twitter. I hope that this will not affect our work, how will they cope with it?
SuccessRate

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

Hello Dev, is there a bounty program ongoing? I would love to promote your project.

Hi toyo87,

Please see this blog post for all MoxyOne Promotions.

https://medium.com/@moxyone/a-full-list-of-moxyone-promotions-e1d97e5beaf4

the link is not valid, the page has been deleted
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

Hello! Now is bounty company activ or no? Work in FB, TW, another forum?

They don't have any bounty program here, as far as I know, the only referral system is available.Check out the cool ledger s nano offered as a reward for this bounty program.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Have the precise details about the number of tokens per Cobinhood token already been worked out or is it still unknown how much COB holders will get?
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

After visa cut their partnership with the cryptocurrency debit card processor, Crypto debit card related projects like Monaco, Change and TenX has been at a stand still since then. It's not truly decentralized if payments needs to be approved by a centralized organisation.

The MoxyOne team shouldn't follow this path. It won't end well especially for the customers.

nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

Pre sale is long gone man. That’s a higher risk investment. We are in the token sale.  Don’t worry tho. The more and more ICOs/Coins that sign up, the more alternatives we are gonna to have to chose and pick
We are investing on the platform. Not the logo. The platform is key.  Once they partner with other entities. We can get them easy.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

i trust this project because of cobinhood support it. look the first ico supported by cobinhood (cybermiles) they reached hard cap in a short time. so i think the same for moxyone too.
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

What happens if ICO ends and the Soft Cap of 4000 ETH is not reached? Huh Huh Shocked
Makleyhill

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

Exclusive Interview with MoxyOne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSex0PVMtuY

MoxyOne is an easy to use financial infrastructure that can be white labelled by any company, ICO or project that issues cryptocurrency tokens.

By using the company issued debit card, virtual card or wallet, token holders will be able to make use of their tokens for everyday purchases.
Noruka

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

i trust this project because of cobinhood support it. look the first ico supported by cobinhood (cybermiles) they reached hard cap in a short time. so i think the same for moxyone too.

I would be careful to be honest. Cobinhood doesn't have a very professional upper management team in my opinion. There are other exchanges with much better leading management in place. Your decision anyway though.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

I would be careful to be honest. Cobinhood doesn't have a very professional upper management team in my opinion. There are other exchanges with much better leading management in place. Your decision anyway though.

I am too not much excited with cobinhood listing, there are other old exchanges like poloniex,bittrex which are available for years and the volume generated is better than newly created exchanges.
Noruka

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

I am too not much excited with cobinhood listing, there are other old exchanges like poloniex,bittrex which are available for years and the volume generated is better than newly created exchanges.

Cobinhood also has very low volume and I am not sure if that will change anytime soon. It's hard to catch up with exchanges like Poloniex or Binance or even draw customers from them away.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

Moxy One ICO - The Best Cryptocurrency Card Solution ? Moxy One belives that their ICO will succeed where others like TenX and Monaco have not been able to - In this interview we discuss how Moxy One is planning to deal with liquidity, branding, and legal jurisdictions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1895&v=rX3Rf4X46-Q

cryptodev30

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

MoxyOne was added to TokensRecord ICO Directory. https://tokensrecord.com/project/moxyone
Calo7

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:59:29 AM

When will the 70,000 SPEND bonus for investing in the first hour be released?
Rexler

Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

CobinHood Exchange listing of MoxyOne Spend tokens is good for the start. It's better than having no exchange listings at all. There's a popular saying that the steps you make doesn't necessarily have to be big /huge ones, It just has to take you in the right direction. CobinHood might not be the investors dream exchange but It's good, at least for now. Binance is a relatively new exchange too but see where it is now.

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

MoxyOne — Ether Referral Program

Earn ETH and Bonus SPEND on Referrals. Use your unique referral link to earn bonus SPEND tokens and Ether on successful contributions. https://medium.com/@moxyone/moxyone-ether-referral-program-6e05cd1385fa

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: