Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure  (Read 4854 times)
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

That's unexpectedly - I thought softcao will be reached of few hours after sale started... IDK why suck low interest in this project...

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

That's unexpectedly - I thought softcao will be reached of few hours after sale started... IDK why suck low interest in this project...

I guess this is due to people are sick of card-based projects which delay the launch of cards and only give promises.Most of the cards are out of action and if this team can proceed with the received funds and deliver cards, they can easily take over this market.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
MaryAngela_Fantocci

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:44:53 PM

I guess this is due to people are sick of card-based projects which delay the launch of cards and only give promises.Most of the cards are out of action and if this team can proceed with the received funds and deliver cards, they can easily take over this market.
Yea, first few token-cards ico have collected hardcap during few hours... This market so unpredictable.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

i trust this project because of cobinhood support it. look the first ico supported by cobinhood (cybermiles) they reached hard cap in a short time. so i think the same for moxyone too.

I would be careful to be honest. Cobinhood doesn't have a very professional upper management team in my opinion. There are other exchanges with much better leading management in place. Your decision anyway though.

I am too not much excited with cobinhood listing, there are other old exchanges like poloniex,bittrex which are available for years and the volume generated is better than newly created exchanges.

CobinHood Exchange listing of MoxyOne Spend tokens is good for the start. It's better than having no exchange listings at all. There's a popular saying that the steps you make doesn't necessarily have to be big /huge ones, It just has to take you in the right direction. CobinHood might not be the investors dream exchange but It's good, at least for now. Binance is a relatively new exchange too but see where it is now.

I am not sure about that as Cobinhood is also operated by very unprofessional people. Up to anyone though to use it or not. I don't care.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

Yea, first few token-cards ico have collected hardcap during few hours... This market so unpredictable.

They should have postponed their ico with such a market condition and struggling to reach the soft cap and are at 2545 ETH.I do have doubt whether they would complete this in the next 14 days of ico.Reaching the hard cap seems to be next to impossible.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

An interesting and high-quality project. Strong team. I hope it will be listed soon on https://www.icoguide.com/en
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

They should have postponed their ico with such a market condition and struggling to reach the soft cap and are at 2545 ETH.I do have doubt whether they would complete this in the next 14 days of ico.Reaching the hard cap seems to be next to impossible.

Why do you think postponing will change a lot? Do you know when the market will improve? For how long should they postpone it? Aren't there already collected funds which people then have no access to for an extended period of time?
knowextiti

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

What is the minimal pay to invest?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

Only 3 days and 16 hours to go, I really hope they can reach their softcap, still 1409 ETH needed.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Only 3 days and 16 hours to go, I really hope they can reach their softcap, still 1409 ETH needed.
Sometimes big players come in the last hours of ice, and I think admins will reduce their softcap...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

MoxyOne  Power Push !  !!!! Maybe someone big will see the power of this project and jump in!! It's an awesome plan to help make a way to SPEND our crypto currencies and tokens 👍
Green Lion

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Since the soft cap was not met, does anyone know when the ETH that was invested will be returned?  Supposedly a smart contract would issue a refund but it seems like that should have been instant once the ICO was over.  Anyone have any info on this?
MaryAngela_Fantocci

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

Since the soft cap was not met, does anyone know when the ETH that was invested will be returned?  Supposedly a smart contract would issue a refund but it seems like that should have been instant once the ICO was over.  Anyone have any info on this?
I read on the telegram that the funds which was raised on pre-iso will not be refunded, hope this is not true info...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xuanthu

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

you'll develop another project using the Spend token or the Spend token will be useless forever
netwalker01

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

https://medium.com/@moxyone/main-sale-ether-refund-guide-3cee0c1783e4
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

Sad days for Moxyone, I hoped till the end that a big investor will jump in which hasn't happened.

Thanks for the link.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:22:05 PM

Sad days for Moxyone, I hoped till the end that a big investor will jump in which hasn't happened.

Thanks for the link.
No more official info about pre-sale investors?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dharmah

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

So, no project will be developed? I invested in first day of pre-ico I think, I'll try that refund link.
Dharmah

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:56:19 AM

I tried refund but amount to send at tx is 0, I don't remember if I was pre-sale or main sale.
Does it show 0 to you too at refund tx, or it shows the amount of eth you invested?
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

So, no project will be developed? I invested in first day of pre-ico I think, I'll try that refund link.

Hello! Smiley
This information can be interesting for you! Are you looking for a safety investment? Our team of https://neuroseed.net can help you to purchase tokens and give all information that you want to know. Make registration https://wallet.neuroseed.net/register/ref/6a0514979ddd360ffa93192ea27e8db0 and receive a bonus!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: