Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins prices  (Read 704 times)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

What I can say is that people still don't trust all these ALtcoins to be a store of value for them, thisis the role that BTC has played well, though I believe there will be a price correction coming but not the way some Altcoins prices have plummeted from their ATH
Yes, I agree that altcoin does not trust the masses, but everything has its time. This is just the beginning and I think people will understand the value of all this.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

There are two possible cause why altcoins are falling and couldn't even be or a third or a quarter standard compares to Bitcoin. they could be.
The first; the developers are neglecting their coins. After ICO, some developers don't do much to update this coins just because they have gotten their stipulated estimated amount from investors.
The second; the developers of this coins don't market their coins. I believe that coins which are vigorously marketed has the potential of attracting big investors to invest in them, and thus, causing growth.
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:58:25 AM

Why altcoins price going down now?
first reason why altcoins price is going down is because the price of bitcoin now is raising this is because the demand is all in bitcoin. all the altcoins has been exchange for bitcoins. but dont worry because this is the right time to buy altcoins and when the price of the bitcoin lower. the altcoins will rise up.

if the there is a good coin that will surpass the demand of bitcoin.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:04:28 AM

Probably many alts investor turned their holding back to Bitcoins-related assets as they are more prone to pump with recently bullish rally of BTC peaked at $17,000. Litecoin, bcc for example you see had enjoy a 50%+ ride these days, but generally from my speculation alts are just that sensitive and would prone to movement against bitcoin's price. ERC20 token which consisted much of alts bleed as their main Ethereum suffered some issues with that catty game, it might indicate investor suggest things aren't that reliable within their network.

deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

Like any other asset (stock or property), the price of this digital currency can also rise and fall rapidly. In principle the altcoin price is the same, ie there must be a deal between the offer price (the price of the people who sell) and the price of the request (the person who buys).

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

Maybe one of the reasons is that some new bitcoin forks starts in December.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

My idea about this problem lies within the cryptokitties clogging the system of transactions in ETH. That game causes large delay in the transaction process. We cannot process the deposit and withdraw function in ether delta because of the overdue time it takes to process, in addition large value of GAS in GWEI is used up to cover for the fee. So, in short most buyers tends to buy bitcoin now for which the transaction costs less, and less time consuming compare now to altcoins.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:53:01 PM

My idea about this problem lies within the cryptokitties clogging the system of transactions in ETH. That game causes large delay in the transaction process. We cannot process the deposit and withdraw function in ether delta because of the overdue time it takes to process, in addition large value of GAS in GWEI is used up to cover for the fee. So, in short most buyers tends to buy bitcoin now for which the transaction costs less, and less time consuming compare now to altcoins.

Maybe we'll see some fixes to their scaling issues soon.
Or else maybe something like a side chain could be used for cryptokitties.
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

It seems like small cap coins are getting hit the hardest too. We'll see what happens. Gotta be patient.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

Because the price of BTC has been rising at the moment. A lot of money is all going to buy BTC.so all the other Altcoins are down.

mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:18:04 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 03:39:31 PM by mayan251

I think when you see a very valuable altcoins. Then you can try to invest in value added. After buying, you can stay at hold for a period of time. Maybe it will surprise you.

Londoonik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

cryptokitty and bitcoin price going up, that's the main reason
Harley0501

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:14 PM

It's because bitcoin pump and pump. And then, etherum network is very full transaction now. Etherdelta and erc-20 going down, because cryptokitties games.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:42 PM

They're not? They've only decreased by 1-2% maximum and that's normal in a 1 hour span. The thing you have to know about the crypto market is that it's going to be hella volatile. It can swing 50-75% in a day without any indication. Something like this is normal and you shouldn't worry about it. Just look at the top 10:

https://gyazo.com/688cc68d5285d9cf345434c4cbc59205

Seems fine to me.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
coolsai

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

It's because bitcoin pump and pump. And then, etherum network is very full transaction now. Etherdelta and erc-20 going down, because cryptokitties games.

When bitcoin pumps people sell alts for bitcoin and most alts are tokens based on ethereum so they suffer when there are problems with its network. Overall though the falls are just temporary.
mayapot12

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

Because of too many new altcoins.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:06:43 PM

Why altcoins price going down now?

many factors cause altcoin to become red in the market. one of the main factors is that of the bitcoin price increase, surely someone else will exchange it with bitcoin. this is why altcoin becomes plummeted.
all you have to do is, be patient and hold it.
Mini_Miner

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:13:11 PM

Yesterday bitcoin was growing, but today bitcoin is decreasing and altcoins rises. Yes, this is a crypto-currency market
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

I think people wanna invest in Bitcoin to receive free coins at the hard forks. But now, the altcoin has increased again.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:58:04 PM

Yesterday bitcoin was growing, but today bitcoin is decreasing and altcoins rises. Yes, this is a crypto-currency market

But wait, now bitcoin is going down too far and people panic the crypto bubble may be true so alts take a little dump too  Tongue this volatility is just so common now that it's not even a concern for most people. OP just wait it out and your alts will recover

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: