Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for loan  (Read 331 times)
CheapDayTrader (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:11:08 AM

Hi, I am looking for a company/someone that can loan me BTC to help me get started (about 0.10-0.15), someone that would allow me to pay them back as prices go up. With the way things are going and with 0.10-0.15 i image it would take a few months for prices to double for me to pay back. Don't know if this sounds like a stupid request but anyone that could help i'd appreciate. I also have very little collateral (just small amount of ETH)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:02:59 AM

Hi, I am looking for a company/someone that can loan me BTC to help me get started (about 0.10-0.15), someone that would allow me to pay them back as prices go up. With the way things are going and with 0.10-0.15 i image it would take a few months for prices to double for me to pay back. Don't know if this sounds like a stupid request but anyone that could help i'd appreciate. I also have very little collateral (just small amount of ETH)

> I also have very little collateral (just small amount of ETH)

Then you are getting a loan which is less than the amount of ETH you have not more than that.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:07:28 AM

Don't know if this sounds like a stupid request but anyone that could help i'd appreciate. I also have very little collateral (just small amount of ETH)

If you can provide collateral in the amount of at least 120% of the loan request, then no, it doesn't sounds like a stupid request at all. In fact, this is the correct way of asking for a loan.

If instead, you can't provide collateral in the amount of at least 120% of the loan request, then not only it sounds like a stupid request, but in fact it is a stupid request and will only get your account painted in red. If you care about this and your intention is not to scam, that close this thread, read the stickys and open a new one properly.

Best of luck.

-- edited --

It seems that I was to late, Vod allready painted you in red. Well, in this case, best of luck with your next account.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:10:05 AM

someone that would allow me to pay them back as prices go up. With the way things are going and with 0.10-0.15 i image it would take a few months for prices to double for me to pay back.

So you are just planning to sit on the BTC and do nothing with it?  Because what you just described is a disadvantage.  

You cash in your coin and get $5,000.  BTC doubles in price and the same amount of BTC to pay back your loan will now cost you $10,000.

Oh, you didn't realize this because you didn't plan to pay back?

It seems that I was to late, Vod allready painted you in red. Well, in this case, best of luck with your next account.

Gotta be faster than that!  :p

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
CheapDayTrader (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:12:56 AM

I was asking to get a loan and be able to pay it back when prices go up and also said i had small collateral of ETH, doesn't seem like too much to ask for unless you are a complete retard and actually think bitcoin is going to crash soon. And no i'm not trying to scam i can provide whatever you would need to prove im legit.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:33:57 AM

I was asking to get a loan and be able to pay it back when prices go up and also said i had small collateral of ETH, doesn't seem like too much to ask for unless you are a complete retard and actually think bitcoin is going to crash soon. And no i'm not trying to scam i can provide whatever you would need to prove im legit.

Actually, you sound like a retard yourself.  :/

Re-read what I wrote above and explain to us all how the price of bitcoin rising would help you pay back your bitcoin debt...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

And no i'm not trying to scam i can provide whatever you would need to prove im legit.

We need collateral in the amount of at least 120% of the loan request. This should be no problem for you because on your own words: "you can provide whatever we would need".
If you can't provide this than you lied and it means you also lied when you said you are not trying to scam.

I bet that this is the moment when you realised that you can't scam so you had allready abandonet your worthless scamer account.

CheapDayTrader (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

No really i really wasn't trying to scam but if i was it'd probably be you, have a nice day mr. cool high post count person
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: