Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it crash in the next few days?  (Read 1724 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:12:31 PM

I've been pulling my hair out trying to 'cash out'. My transaction has been stuck for 12 hours and I've already lost a good deal of cash waiting for it to go through.

If I drops rapidly over the next few days, I'm going to lose my mind.
But if you were so desperate to cash out soon why you sent a fee that will have your transaction stuck for 12 hours, if you do not mind waiting for a long time you can send a very low fee and see if the miners pick your transaction but if you want a fast confirmation you need to pay and if the amount of money you are trying to cash out is so small that the fee is a significant amount for you then you should not be cashing out at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:57:49 PM

Crash? I think there's no problem with bitcoin even if it goes for $20K or more. Maybe we feel like it's going to crash anytime soon since bitcoin's price is surging like crazy and cashing out seems to stuck for a couple of hours. But i think that's normal. BTC now has a dip of (-5.08%) but its price is still high for me. I want more dip before i will buy some of it.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:09:58 PM

I've been pulling my hair out trying to 'cash out'. My transaction has been stuck for 12 hours and I've already lost a good deal of cash waiting for it to go through.

Its possible but not that of a loss .It has a low chance of crashing cause its now settled to $16000 might get low than $16000 or $15000 but thats it no more than that bro so no worries just sit tight dont let money change your mind and who knows it might be bad or good but so far bitcoin have a good run and circulation.
Seeker#9

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

The support is still there and the demand stll rising. Maybe the price will going to experience some more corrections then go up again.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:04:18 AM

It is expected that bitcoin price will rise $20k by 2018. So those who are holding is having a great year ahead, therefore there is no chance for a crash, may be we can see some correction before, sure it will rise again after.
Dont say anything what you not sure. Everything can be happen and the crash maybe will occur at the mid of December. At now we can holding for wait at the end of month or next year.

Rozita

Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:10:44 AM

The support is still there and the demand stll rising. Maybe the price will going to experience some more corrections then go up again.

Given the charts, correction is over. I think bitcoin price won't fall any more. The price rise has started and it will continue. This is what has happened several times in the past months. Price fall a little after it rises very much, then it rises again. Now it is happening again.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:19:38 AM

It's really hard to say that price will crash in coming days. But we can certainly ignored that have any possibilities to happen because bitcoin is very vulnerable for this. It is very important for us that we should prefered for the incoming corrections and hardfork, because it surely it will give a huge impact the market price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:51:23 AM

Doubt it will crash in the next few days.

If it will crash it'll be after the end of the year honestly. Right now the market sentiment is extremely bullish and people are buying in like crazy, if you see a dip i'd say the best thing to do would definitely be buy it.

In 2018, especially mid and late 2018 i think we may see some big adjustments happening to price. But not before some more rallies that we will see next year as well.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:00:29 AM

There are congestion in blockchain due to constant fluctuation of bitcoin value there are lots of people are selling their bitcoin then some of them are buying that is why lots of transaction are stuck more than a day but you do not have to worry it will be processed.

And i recommend to you that you need to have fund in bitcoin and fund for fiat what ever happen you dont loose the opportunity to earn good profit.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:02:12 AM

Crashes dont happen slow on the way down like this where you can predict it. They happen when its going up and setting ATH and then suddenly BOOM youve lost 80% of your money.

60659 📦
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:51:04 AM

Don't get panic, it has still a lot of days and they say that this Sunday big investors will come in bitcoin so maybe it will pump the price this week. Try to wait until Sunday and check the price of bitcoin regularly then if you think you've already gain profit then sell it, because I think you always getting panic everytime the price of bitcoin gets down.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:33:43 AM

It will crash a little bit for sure, if a lot of us will sell their bitcoin if the price of bitcoin gets higher, but in my case, I will not sell my bitcoin even if bitcoin price will gets higher, I will hold it for as long as I can because I believe that bitcoin will still get higher by next year.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:34:56 AM

Bitcoin is very unpredictable this days. It will rise for days and will fall in just a day or vice versa. The prize is base on the demand or supply in the market. The demand directly proportional to the price of Bitcoin. Easily speaking, when the demand is so high then the prize of the Bitcoin will rise. Like in the normal market, if the product is in demand the seller will grab the opportunity to profit and that will cause to rise the prize of the product.

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:52:15 AM

we are all worrying about the rapidly increase of this bitcoin then suddenly it will crashed soon. but for me it is very normal scene and nothing to worry because every pump has a dump moment then after a dump there is a pump and so on, the circulation is unlimited because of the supply vs demand. but in the end our bitcoin is totally getting more higher/increase and no one can stop it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:54:05 AM

it is congested because of cryptokitties. lol just kidding Smiley  
now back to the topic. id like to answer your queries based on my own knowledge and observations.  first of all why did you send a bitcoin or cash out with a verry small fee? in case you didnt know transactions works verry slow on a small fee but ill be fast on a high fee ( vise versa) plus even if you put a recomended fee thesedays itll still be slow to process because blockchan network is traffic due to the rapid increase of demand and value of bitcoin , also many users now are cashing out their bitcoins to get a good profit as fast as possible. secondly you can also try to use a bitcoin transaction accelerator service to speed up your unconfirmed and stuck transactions. lastly yes bitcoin will constantly drops on the next few days beacuse majority of people will still cash out to earn a descent profit based on the current value of bitcoins thesedays.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

Its really an irritating aspect that now when you try to sell your bitcoins by withdrawing it from an exchange $15,000 and you are not able to sell since transactions are stuck,you could do nothing without seeing helplessly your bitcoin's price falling down.The transaction congestion may get solved when BTC price even falls $2000 to $3000 from its current price,then i'm sorry to say that we would not be able to control our anxiety and we may totally break down.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

i don't think so, i don't think a big crash in the recent time and i think no one should predict it. the main reason is that he demand for bitcoin is growing as crypto market has less volatile and an increasing number of professional investors see it as insurance.
i think no one should predict a big crash right now.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

i don't think so, i don't think a big crash in the recent time and i think no one should predict it. the main reason is that he demand for bitcoin is growing as crypto market has less volatile and an increasing number of professional investors see it as insurance.
i think no one should predict a big crash right now.

The fact is that there is a lot of information that users expect several Bitcoin forks before the end of this year. This situation can greatly affect today's price on Bitcoin.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

Today the bitcoin drops up to $ 2000, and seems to continue to fall as users choose to sell and profit-taking. but I will hold and will not sell it just aka buy because a good opportunity to get a cheap price.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:12:27 PM

The fact is that there is a lot of information that users expect several Bitcoin forks before the end of this year. This situation can greatly affect today's price on Bitcoin.

The coming forks are garbage, and for that reason will not affect the market -- they are nothing more than an attempt for the people behind them to obtain instant profits. Currently the only thing that will affect the market are the CBOE future markets going live tomorrow. Current sell-off might be initiated to make coins from weak hands flow into stronger hands, or the market was bought up in the runup to this event, and now it's almost here, the excitement is gone. I cashed out some profits not that long ago around $16,000 because of this exact situation. Chances were there for the market to go down before the future markets go live, and it seems that this might actually hold value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: