Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptokitties  (Read 133 times)
Astvile (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

What are your thought about the new craze, and how it shaken the etherium network?

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:42:49 AM

its a stupid game,you need to buy kitties which cost a lot of ethereum,i pitty all the developers due to its own game their network slowed asf they cant manage huge transactions in a day.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:47:20 AM

well at present there's not too many dapps running on the network, it's mainly transactions between accounts sending eth. i think its a great idea and has been executed very well indeed.

it's brought to the forefront the need for upscaling the network asap but these plans are already in the making with upgrades to the network coming soon.

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
Zakcoin

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:51:00 AM

I would like to know if my ift (Based ERC20) are lost or not because I send from coinexchange to cryptopia for +80 hours and I have not yet received and I find no traces on etherscan with the txid ??.  Please clarify me the situation
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:54:00 AM

Apparently it has become a very popular game, perhaps because the platform does not allow the alteration of the property or the production of fraudulent kittens, providing value to kittens as collectibles with scarcity and rarity thanks to the network decentralized of ethereum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: