Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crave: NextGen  (Read 35876 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CooleRRSA (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:45:33 AM

New info about coinswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:00:02 AM

I had a wallet issue, just had to download the newest version and reinstal, so I should be staking again, I'm working my way up to the masternode!
miguel0000

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:44:10 AM

Can I leave my coins on cryptopia for the swapping to happen ?
Dallas1971

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:46:53 AM

good question, I'm waiting for the DEV to respond.
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:37:50 AM

Hey guys, I am new to staking.  I have had growing amounts of crave in my staking wallet, and every staking reward I get has been the same (1/3rd of a CRAVE); are the rewards for staking just more often with larger balances?  I know that staking rewards can not be "timed" accurately, but it seems that the larger the balance I would expect a larger reward;  I assume that with a larger balance I should just get more frequent rewards but would like to know more about how the payout algorithm actually works.  Thanks!
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:26:52 AM

I did not see the total amount of this coin.
Is it except the pow reward 500k, the total supply increase each annual year? In addition, I see the reward changed more? For example, before the pos reward is 1 crave now changed to 11, this change is accelerating the total amount, I dont think it is good.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:39:31 AM

Hey guys, I am new to staking.  I have had growing amounts of crave in my staking wallet, and every staking reward I get has been the same (1/3rd of a CRAVE); are the rewards for staking just more often with larger balances?  I know that staking rewards can not be "timed" accurately, but it seems that the larger the balance I would expect a larger reward;  I assume that with a larger balance I should just get more frequent rewards but would like to know more about how the payout algorithm actually works.  Thanks!

Actually, I am confused too, I do not understand the principle of Crave Reward distribution (stake).
What I  thought is that 1/3 is calculated according to 1/3 of the total amount of rewards. Now it seems to be a specific figure. So if the balance of my wallet is more, the frequency of rewards faster? Hope someone can help on this, thanks.
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:09:32 AM

Actually, I am confused too, I do not understand the principle of Crave Reward distribution (stake).
What I  thought is that 1/3 is calculated according to 1/3 of the total amount of rewards. Now it seems to be a specific figure. So if the balance of my wallet is more, the frequency of rewards faster? Hope someone can help on this, thanks.
There is a 1 CRAVE reward per block.  Therefore, every block, 1/3 of this goes to a staking address, and the other 2/3 to a masternode address.  Hence the specific 0.333/0.666 values.

About POS

"The Weight of the Network is a figure given to the All the coins that are actively Staking on the entire Crave Network. The Coins in your Wallet that are available for Staking also has a Weight. If the Weight of the Network is 8000 and the Weight of your Coins is 2000 then you have a good chance of Minting some new coins. However if the Weight of your Coins is just 1 then the chance of you Minting some new coins are remote. The Weight of the Coin is simply based on Coin Age. As a coin gets older as does the weight and your chance of Minting coins increases."

So with this combination - larger balance / older coins, you are more likely to receive the staking reward, and therefore, earn more rewards.
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:16:27 AM

I did not see the total amount of this coin.
Is it except the pow reward 500k, the total supply increase each annual year? In addition, I see the reward changed more? For example, before the pos reward is 1 crave now changed to 11, this change is accelerating the total amount, I dont think it is good.
Yes, the initial POW stage is over, and Crave is now 100% POS.  The actual current block space is closer to 90 seconds.

So with 60*60*24*365 = 31,536,000 seconds in a year, divided by 90 seconds, gives around 350,000 crave minted annually.

The reward has not changed to 11 yet.  This will be implemented with the coin swap and the new blockchain.  Since the swap is 1:10, the total supply will increase by 10x, and so will everyone's current holdings.  The relative acceleration will be roughly the same, a bit faster.
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

good question, I'm waiting for the DEV to respond.
As of now, you cannot leave the coins there for the swap to occur.

However, talks are ongoing, and automatic swap on Cryptopia is our goal.  Everyone will be updated as news unfolds.
Zapparoli

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:07:33 AM

Hello guys,

I'm planning to create my masternode next week. How the swap for masternodes will happens?

I will transfer 500 coins from the masternode wallet to crave admin and he will return back 5000 coins to my new wallet?

Will I need to setup the masternode again? If possible, please setup a guide for masternode swap.

Thanks.
miguel0000

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:01:03 PM

i would buy my crave masternodes... but its to complicated to have it on the wallet....
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:42:55 PM

Hello guys,

I'm planning to create my masternode next week. How the swap for masternodes will happens?

I will transfer 500 coins from the masternode wallet to crave admin and he will return back 5000 coins to my new wallet?

Will I need to setup the masternode again? If possible, please setup a guide for masternode swap.

Thanks.
An example of how the manual swap would work.

Any date from Jan 11 to Feb 12...

1) Download the new wallet, which will be released on Jan 11
2) Create a receiving address from this new wallet - let's call it NEW_ADDRESS
3) Contact CooleRRSA on (preferably) Discord or BTCtalk.  Say the amount of coins you are planning to swap, as well as NEW_ADDRESS
4) You will be given a BURN_ADDRRSS, which is where you will send your 'old crave' coins to.
5) Once this is verified, the 'new crave' coins will be sent to NEW_ADDRESS.

If you keep your coins on coinsmarkets exchange, they will do an automatic swap.  We are trying to get the same thing done with Cryptopia, and will let you know if this will be an option.

We are also working on a more automated method to perform this, rather then sending direct messages on Discord.

** As far as the masternode setup, most things can be kept the same as they are now.  What will have to change is the txid hash / output, since you will need a 5000 transaction after the swap, compared to the 500 needed now.
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:04:05 PM

And remember the x10 supply is theoric, a lot of wallets have been lost so some coins wont be swapped.
one_direction

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:17:48 PM

And remember the x10 supply is theoric, a lot of wallets have been lost so some coins wont be swapped.

so we will see soon how many coins are really locked in Masternodes in percent.

why is Crave removed from www.masternodes.pro ?

link on first page is still working but i cannot see crave on main page.

i have bought a new webspace. i think coin swap will be a good reason to set up my Masternodes again.

i would buy my crave masternodes... but its to complicated to have it on the wallet....

no, it is not complicated at all. i thought so 9 months ago. Dash was $40 these days. Missed a big chance.

Simply download Crave Wallet and make a receive Adresse.
WANOKUNI

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

If coinswap will be done, the price increase or decline?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:40:02 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks.

3) Contact CooleRRSA on (preferably) Discord or BTCtalk.  Say the amount of coins you are planning to swap, as well as NEW_ADDRESS
4) You will be given a BURN_ADDRRSS, which is where you will send your 'old crave' coins to.

If you keep your coins on coinsmarkets exchange, they will do an automatic swap.  We are trying to get the same thing done with Cryptopia, and will let you know if this will be an option.

We are also working on a more automated method to perform this, rather then sending direct messages on Discord.

** As far as the masternode setup, most things can be kept the same as they are now.  What will have to change is the txid hash / output, since you will need a 5000 transaction after the swap, compared to the 500 needed now.

What would happen to the people missed the swap period?

Thanks,
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

Your new website looks awesome! I'll be ready to host the masternode when the coin swap is over.

tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks.

Thanks,
They won't be able to convert their old coins and will keep holding them. They won't have the ability to sell them also because new crave replaces the old one on markets.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:03:32 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks.

Thanks,
They won't be able to convert their old coins and will keep holding them. They won't have the ability to sell them also because new crave replaces the old one on markets.

Thanks for the reply. Please keep us posted it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: