Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crave: NextGen  (Read 35881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hepilord

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

Hello everyone, #CRAVE wallet is under maintenance at @Cryptopia_NZ

We take this opportunity to remind everyone to update their wallets before block 500000, we are almost there.

Check the block explorer: http://explorer.crave.cc/
Current block as of this post is 490866

https://twitter.com/CraveProject/status/1073494571206750210
SoundDrGenie

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

charlie137:

You realize there is 2 github repos for crave right? One is the old one and the other one is the new one  Roll Eyes

this better be an old one lol https://github.com/Crave-Project/Crave-NG
I like with ColerRSA is doin with crave. Even if is a slow pace the project still rolling with is defects and all but still progressing. Ethereum Classic just crumbled down due to the market crash. Here we are not supported by ICO or anything else but the passion on continuing the work towards privacy and decentralization. Anyway, everyone has their opinions and at the end what matters is progress. If you would like to add something to crave code or fork it your welcome.

you have a lot a to learn if you like stale projects that exists just to convert your btc into dev's btc)
I believe there is not devs BTC only, the community also supports the network. I do have a lot to learn, I would be lying if I said the contrary. Any feedback towards protecting investments or expanding my horizons is welcome. Thank you
SoundDrGenie

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Hello everyone, #CRAVE wallet is under maintenance at @Cryptopia_NZ

We take this opportunity to remind everyone to update their wallets before block 500000, we are almost there.

Check the block explorer: http://explorer.crave.cc/
Current block as of this post is 490866

https://twitter.com/CraveProject/status/1073494571206750210
I doubt that the Cryptopia exchange will ask for supplementary fees to do their works, upgrading CRAVE wallet.
They often ask more fees with technical upgrade.
Yeah, I think they charge when is major updates like swaps etc... Don't quote me on this one though :p hehe
Buhztatrovic

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

Here we go!We've just reached 500k block.I hope,everyone has upgraded to the wallet version 2.5.1!

https://github.com/Crave-Project/Crave-NG/releases?fbclid=IwAR0n8GXLGxDEWmQqmadg70IZ4nL0u51InYwkHCX7UKHCFGBZttZgPNDv28s

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

Yes, upgraded from the old skull logo version to latest just now and got my first 3.35000000 CRAVE stake..  The new schedule is working.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

charlie137:

You realize there is 2 github repos for crave right? One is the old one and the other one is the new one  Roll Eyes

I like with ColerRSA is doin with crave. Even if is a slow pace the project still rolling with is defects and all but still progressing. Ethereum Classic just crumbled down due to the market crash. Here we are not supported by ICO or anything else but the passion on continuing the work towards privacy and decentralization. Anyway, everyone has their opinions and at the end what matters is progress. If you would like to add something to crave code or fork it your welcome.

you have a lot a to learn if you like stale projects that exists just to convert your btc into dev's btc)
I believe there is not devs BTC only, the community also supports the network. I do have a lot to learn, I would be lying if I said the contrary. Any feedback towards protecting investments or expanding my horizons is welcome. Thank you

start reading github))) i remember new crave had issues with osx bianries a few months ago and i was very surprised devs were forcing users to break the built-in security just to start a wallet. but i guess its due the fact that old crave team is gone and current team has no skills needed to deliver the minimums. majority investing into nice looking ROI numbers and trade graphs - and scammers just love it. nobody checking their inactive sources lol. after so many community members lots their lives investing with their eyes closed - wow we now a little more careful ahahah

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

Is this the revival of the old Crave coin from years ago again? That "Crave: nextgen" suggest what it would be.
Buhztatrovic

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

charlie137:

start reading github))) i remember new crave had issues with osx bianries a few months ago and i was very surprised devs were forcing users to break the built-in security just to start a wallet. but i guess its due the fact that old crave team is gone and current team has no skills needed to deliver the minimums. majority investing into nice looking ROI numbers and trade graphs - and scammers just love it. nobody checking their inactive sources lol. after so many community members lots their lives investing with their eyes closed - wow we now a little more careful ahahah

C'mon.It's Chrismas.Get a life and don't loose your time here with us if Crave is sooo bad.I guess you just wanna buy Crave as cheap as possible and this is some kind of FUD.Isn't it?
Buhztatrovic

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

Is this the revival of the old Crave coin from years ago again? That "Crave: nextgen" suggest what it would be.

Crave has never died.Crave NG is just an evolution of this coin  Wink
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:39:12 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 01:50:48 AM by charlie137

Crave has never died.Crave NG is just an evolution of this coin  Wink

i liked crave, but it died long before crave-ng repo was created. crave swap - somebody's attempt to keep the income the same. since i can't see any healthy development. i saw EMBARRASSING RELEASE WHEN CRAVE DEVS WERE FORCING MAC USERS TO TURN OFF OS INTEGRITY!!! YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?HuhHuh?? https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave-ng/issues/5 can't compile binaries - keep the fucking source code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but of course crooks need binaries to suck some btc

last week i had a thought to organize the swap and save whats left from CRAVE community - but marketing putted some sense in me pointing that you guys are all crazy about current "active" development, so htf i am to ruin such dream)

also the fact that the team pushing binaries without any validation - 🚨🚨🚨

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

PRICE IS ALMOST GONE... DEVS ARE DUMP THE COINS..

PROJECT GOING TO DIE.... BE CAREFUL WHILE INVESTING IN THIS PROJECT...

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
Buhztatrovic

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

Alright,that means your job is done here,right?
dss.123

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:03:12 PM

Alright,that means your job is done here,right?

its just a another dead coin in the market.

before investing thinking and invest  don't lose your money by investing in like this project.
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:33:31 AM

because there is an anyone ask me about bootstrap in the telegram crave forum, so I provide blockchain for Crave updated with the last blocks at 518442 (Saturday,  5th Jan, 2019) to everyone so you can download it. my bootstrap has no virusses and 100% clean, you can check it after downloading.

bootstrap.dat: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qCqsHLCAKm8ghbbzmSlWkKfdjPeRb6rw
SHA256 checksum of CraveNG.zip : c8aafa3835ce229e09fd1c08bfff4b0db9fc5473a609377e5616e0574819861e

how to use?, it's very simple  Wink
  • download and uncompress it
  • move CraveNG folder from the download in %appdata% (if using windows, ex: %appdata%\<--paste-->) or $HOME folder (if using linux, ex: $HOME/<--paste-->)
  • note: if you using linux don't forget to rename the folder CraveNG from CraveNG  to  .CraveNG
  • run your wallet

be useful, thanks  Smiley
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 655
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:43:20 PM

Quick note, wallet crashes when staking in Ubuntu 18.04.

Wallet opens and spends fine, when a block comes in for the wallet to stake is when it crashes.
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:20:22 PM

Wallet opens and spends fine, when a block comes in for the wallet to stake is when it crashes.

of course, crave wallet always like it,,, when we complain to crave dev, he are always said that is because wallet .exe is corrupted, but when I re-check it, the wallet is fine.... for solve it, you could call crave-qt.exe with additional command -reindex
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:32:26 PM

of course, crave wallet always like it,,, when we complain to crave dev, he are always said that is because wallet .exe is corrupted, but when I re-check it, the wallet is fine.... for solve it, you could call crave-qt.exe with additional command -reindex

what?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

pointing out a bug, not critical
BalkanBetBox

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:59:48 PM

Crave NG now listed on masternode.plus CraveNG News
oh brame

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:33:43 AM

Crave NG now listed on masternode.plus CraveNG News

almost no volume in 24h

already your coin price fall down i think its never came back

coin is dead investors please bring the coin to the graveyard and complete the funeral

Grin Grin
lemonandfriesonetwo

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

The staking mechanism keeps hanging up when a block comes into the wallet to be staked.

Maybe devs look into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: