Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Affiliazione italiano aveva bisogno / Italian affiliation needed  (Read 861 times)
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 08:58:43 AM

Affiliazione italiano aveva bisogno

Sono alla ricerca di qualcuno che io possa lavorare insieme. Ho fatto un pezzo di software e voglio lanciare questo anche in lingua italiana. Tuttavia, non capisco la lingua e posso usare solo Google Translate su di esso. Anche non posso fornire alcun supporto per esso.

Per risolvere questo io sto cercando qualcuno che è nativo per la lingua italiana e che vuole lavorare con me.

Le cose che devono essere fatte sono:
- Una traduzione di una pagina della promozione del software.
- Una traduzione del software stesso.
- Fornire (poco) il sostegno per il popolo italiano. (entro 24 ore)

Sarò in background aiutare con il supporto e le domande che si possono ottenere. Quindi mi aspetto che non ci sarebbero stati problemi.

Il software che sto vendendo è in giro ormai da circa 2 mesi, in questo modo si può vedere io sono qui per davvero e si può fidare. Io ho nessuna lamentela e il software che offro è pienamente legittimo e approvato.

Per la traduzione posso offrire una donazione, per le vendite e il supporto che voglio usare un sistema di affiliazione. In questo modo la persona con cui sto lavorando sarà anche ottenere alcune donazioni di software che sono stati venduti con il suo aiuto. E quella persona è in grado di eseguire le promozioni / sconti se stesso in un determinato intervallo.

C'è qualcuno interessato?

Se siete interessati, si prega di postare qui di seguito. Qualsiasi riferimento in tuo post sono i benvenuti!

--------------------

Italian affiliation needed

I am searching for somebody who i can work together with. I have made a piece of software and i want to launch this also into the Italian language. However, i do not understand the language and i can only use Google Translate on it. I also can not provide any support for it.

To solve this i am searching for somebody who is native to the Italian language and who wants to work with me.

The things that need to be done are:
- A translation of the a promotion page of the software.
- A translation of the software itself.
- Provide (little) support for the Italian people. (within 24-hours)

I will be in the background helping with the support and questions you can get. So i expect there would be no problems.

The software i am selling is around now for about 2 months, this way you can see i am here for real and i can be trusted. I have got no complains and the software i offer is fully legit and approved.

For the translation i can offer a donation, for the sales and support i want to use a affiliation system. This way the person i am working with will also get some donations of the software that have been sold using his or her help. And that person is able to run promotions/discounts himself within a specific range.

Is there anybody interested?

If you are interested, please post it below. Any references in your post are welcome!

---------------------

www.haasonline.com

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Stemby
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:43:29 AM

Is your software FOSS (Free/OpenSource Software)? I don't think so...

“…virtual currencies, could have a substitution effect on central bank money if they become widely accepted.”
ECB Report, October 2012
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 10:27:52 AM

No it is not.

The software i offer is based on a donation concept because of the laws in my country (donation-ware with a required donation).
However, i provide full support on it. Users will get updates each time a update is released. You can confirm this by reading all the topic i have started here.

Later on, when i am done implementing all the exchanges the sources will be for sale to, using the same donation concept as i described above here.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Stemby
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:44:05 AM

No it is not.
Then I can't help you, sorry.

“…virtual currencies, could have a substitution effect on central bank money if they become widely accepted.”
ECB Report, October 2012
marnem

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Boss of WallstreetCafe

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:57:43 AM

What software is it?
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:25:00 PM

It is a trade bot for BTCe. You can have a look at my website or click my sig link below to get to the primairy topic at this forum.

Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 09:34:57 AM

I have closed my request for the Italian affiliate and translator. Soon there will a topic posted in Italian, the Simple Trade Bot will become available in Italian too and all is supported by a Italian affiliate. Smiley

Admin, you can close this topic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: