Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Signatures/campaign  (Read 1164 times)
Keptone (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:51:22 PM

I'm New hearing about this, pls can anyone enlighten me, on bounty signature/campaign, how it works?
How to always get a legit one, (I:e if a project bounty end up to scam, or pump and dump there project, won't this affect the promoter's, I:e user's who promote them via signatures.

And what are the available, and paying signatures/campaigns...
Kindly enlighten me, very much grateful

Regards
fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

It's my first time joing a signature campaign too and i dont even know how to join and what to do before i got into one. My friend told me how and he said that it depends in your current rank if you'll be able to join a campaign but there is few campaigns who accept newbie's too. And about joining one, you need to find a legit or a serious campaign because i know there's also campaign's out there that looks suspicious so for me before i join a campaign i always look at the whole process and plan of it and if i'm satisfied of what i see i'll join or register on it.
MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:18:13 PM

Bounty campaigns work based on your assistance in performing tasks to aid the ICO sale of course. This could be via retweets, likes and shares on fb, videos, images, blogs etc and you are typically rewarded in the tokens minted from the sale for your efforts.

It would be up to you to review the ICO (read the whitepaper for example) and down to you if you want to take part in it. You'll find that (typically) many people will be discussing the project and be willing to take part so have a look what others are saying about it.

What fazerockzx has said is the right way to do things.

Not all bounty campaigns have participation in signature or avatar campaigns but there are still a lot that do.

As for a scam ICO reflecting on you? Well you need to be diligent before joining and also during the campaign and take heed of other's opinions and your own thoughts on it. It would seem you're worried about negative trust here on bittcointalk which is a very valid concern but I would leave that answer up to others who know more than I do about it.

Some ICO's are labeled as scams by some users when they're not but ultimately, the decisions is yours.

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:23:21 PM

It's my first time joing a signature campaign too and i dont even know how to join and what to do before i got into one. My friend told me how and he said that it depends in your current rank if you'll be able to join a campaign but there is few campaigns who accept newbie's too. And about joining one, you need to find a legit or a serious campaign because i know there's also campaign's out there that looks suspicious so for me before i join a campaign i always look at the whole process and plan of it and if i'm satisfied of what i see i'll join or register on it.

you can join the signature campaign by looking at the first page of the bounty thread you are going to follow, by understanding and exploring what context is inside, how much the allocation for signature campaigns, where you can post, how much you need to create and how long The ICO will start, it will take weeks to follow it. All of that must be understood, and of course you are required to fill out the form on the signature campaign, so you can start to post in accordance with the rules already provided.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:45:05 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 01:56:34 PM by Ararbermas

To join the legit signature campaign you should apply to the service thread  here. Just follow those rules and wear those things such as avatar and signature after that read the mechanics so that you are eligible for the payment..  Cause that is the common reason why others didn't receive payment cause they dont follow those rules and also your post must be related to the topic and the construction of your post is good.  
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

Yes you're right How to find a bounty is legit or not, recently i joined a bounty with signature and found it is worthless for me. any recommendation for how to find best bounties ?
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:52 PM

Bounty signature/campaigns is an avenue for promoting the sale of ICO usually before its sale. Social media like Facebook, Twitter,blogs and the likes are used.currently, envion has a bounty campaign.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:32:17 PM

You need a specific rank to join any signature campaign,you need to wear their avatars and signature to be eligible for payment,most of them requires minimum posts per week or day.

Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

Thanks, but what if I decide to not to use my Facebook for  such as it is private used, could I be wrong?
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:28:11 PM

You have to choose very carefully because most of the campaigns you see are total rubbish and will never even be listed on an exchange. The signature i have on now is a really good one because it is already on some exchanges including Yobit and has $4.47usd of value as of the time of writing this. You should check it out if you are looking for a good campaign.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Keptone (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:14:02 AM

You have to choose very carefully because most of the campaigns you see are total rubbish and will never even be listed on an exchange. The signature i have on now is a really good one because it is already on some exchanges including Yobit and has $4.47usd of value as of the time of writing this. You should check it out if you are looking for a good campaign.

Just read your campaign, looks like it is already in it last week, isn't it?
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:20:50 AM

join their telegram and read  there whitepaper so you will be able to distinguish if it is legit or not. and to know how to join and how it works go to there thread and read the instruction then apply Smiley your name (profile name) will be listed to their ledger if you already joined the signature campaign

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:41:40 AM

Yes you're right How to find a bounty is legit or not, recently i joined a bounty with signature and found it is worthless for me. any recommendation for how to find best bounties ?
I find bounty to join when they are successful in the pre ICO. My first campaign is not become successful that is why it has low price in the market and I do not have profit from it. Join in telegram because you can ask there how the ICO is.

SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:28:48 AM

I am also the first time to follow the signature campaign, if you want to follow your signature campaign must rank Minimal Jr Member to follow it Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:46:48 AM

You can join in bounty campaign that I currently participate. Before joining
in some bounty campaign, check what is it all about. Is there potential for
that project, imagine that project in future.
   My experience is great, I participated in BitDice bounty campaing, and I am
more then satisfied with their token price and recent rise.
   Wordcore token that I got from their bounty campaign where I also participated
is still not listed on any exchange site. On 16 December trading starts at Hitbtc and
we will see how good my choice was!
   Now I am in Cedex bounty campaign, and I believe in this project. I think they
have good potential and they will have long campaign. I plan to invest some money,
ICO will be long so I have time I believe.
   Cedex is worth to be checked and maybe you will see the same thing that I see!
   Good luck in choosing your bounty campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:47:42 AM

Being a first time, you should ask to those who have enough knowledge about on how to join bounty campaigns which the signature campaign are common to choose of everybody. Some of bounty will accpet newbie which makes an advantage to them to join as long as have already know the rules on there bounty. Also, you must be responsible to know to gather enough information to relate some subjects relying on the different threads. Likewise you should be able to comply the number of post required in order to qualified to received tokens or rewards on your bounty you've joined.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:57:42 AM

For me, to avoid scam county campaign please read White paper and visit their announcement thread to look some good comments about their project.

iconoclast

Activity: 770

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:13:52 AM

The Signature is the only bounty that you can only do one at a time so I would be very picky about the one you chose to promote.
Look for one that has a lot of very serious players backing the project and not a bunch of russian teenagers.

8count

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:29:57 AM

The Signature is the only bounty that you can only do one at a time so I would be very picky about the one you chose to promote.
Look for one that has a lot of very serious players backing the project and not a bunch of russian teenagers.

I agree, you only can join 1 signature campaign at a time unlike twitter, facebook telegram etc. Make sure you read the rule and requirements so you understand them clearly. I also like to read there WP to see what the project is about. Joining their telegram is always a good idea to see how active the Devs are and how they respond to questions about the project. If you pick the right one they can payout nicely at the end of the bounty if their campaign has been successful.
Take your time in choosing the right one.
Good luck
lvincent

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:36:52 AM

I really recommend try signature campaigns first at marketplace>Service just read there rules and regulations you just need to post and reach their quota within a week your payment depends on your rank, bounty campaigns for me is a lot harder cause not all bounty campaigns are legit some of them are not paying you for your service, tips for choosing bounty always check their project and whitepapers and trust your instinct in choosing a bounty campaign.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: