Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Signatures/campaign  (Read 1167 times)
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:49:45 PM

Join in a signature campaign, that is easy. You need to make posts usually weekly between 10 and 20. After ico closes, you will be rewarded. Your rank also matters

Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

In my opinion you need to choose a company that is interesting to you personally. If you like what is up with the organizers and they are serious about business, a company worth supporting. At least, you will receive moral satisfaction  Wink. If you are lucky you will earn tokens.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:25:40 PM

I think join signature campaign is easy.
But you need to choose a good company because there project some are scam. But your rank min is Jr member so you can join signature campaign and you can get profit from there.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

I have noticed something very important I would like to share since starting to do bounties.

In regards to Signature Campaigns, the most important thing is to make sure you are doing one that you believe in and have faith that you will get a good return for your time. I say this because unlike Twitter campaigns and such, you can only do one signature campaign at a time. Some pay in btc which would be the best to join if you are starting out, since you probably don't have much btc and waiting for an altcoin to mature and sell would take a while. I made a mistake with this recently and in the future I will do more research before signing up.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:33:06 PM

Signature Bounty Campaign is one of the ways to promote an ICO as the way for advertisement. Members love to join this campaign and wear the avatar and signature in order to advertise the ICO to other members that who are willing to invest also.
There are more ways to promote an ICO specially sharing it into social media and communities so Bounty Campaigns will be the best option in order to distribute the tokens and started to circulate like a real money between users and businesses.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:29:21 PM

Bounty signature/campaigns is an avenue for promoting the sale of ICO usually before its sale. Social media like Facebook, Twitter, blogs and the likes are used. Currently, as you can see, I'm participating in the Karma signature campaign. It's a good way to support good projects and get a little back in the process.

Just make sure you choose a good project.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:33:57 PM

I think join signature campaign is easy.
But you need to choose a good company because there project some are scam. But your rank min is Jr member so you can join signature campaign and you can get profit from there.
it is good in joining on some campaign but what you wanted to see is how would you take the responsibility of the rules of it cause we can say on how good it is but how would you be done the rules of it if you can take what are they rules of the campaign.
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:57:06 PM

I do not think it's a risk from the bounty hunter for the loss I think it's just that we are wasting time doing the signature campaign.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

In every Bounty campaign (signature, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, etc..) you have to do some task and in change you will have some Stakes that at the end of the campaign will become tokens with a formula that is ofter exposed in the bounty thread.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:18:46 PM

It's really hard to find out a good bounty campaign to join at the moment cause the number of bounty campaign in this forum for now is so huge. For me, I often choose campaign managed by truthworthy campaign manager like Yahoo, deadley, sylon, needmoney or jamalaezaz, these campaign managers often manage very good campaign so I often join their bounty campaign only.

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:40:23 PM

Better check out the team, advisors, do some research to avoid of scam projects/bounty campaigns.

awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:57:20 PM

It's hard to explain as every campaign is different, but this one explained it the easiest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2310644.0
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:27:47 PM

Behind every signature campaign, there is a dozen of developers that want to raise funds for a specific campaign ICO which they want to push all way to the end and raise funds for their project. Every campaign manager will state the ranks of the required participants and write the campaign rules you must strictly follow if you wish to stay in the campaign you have chosen. For signature campaigns, there is a specific amount of allocation value that is shared between participants at the end of the sales and it is presented in stakes. To participate you must usually write your forum name, the address of your wallet, number of posts and your rank and then wait for the approval of the manager and if approved you can find yourself in the spreadsheet. I would recommend you to write quality posts and not to write nonsense. First, try to educate yourself about the crypto world and then with more knowledge you will achieve what you desire and every signature campaign will be open to you. Also, try to investigate each ICO campaign cause many of them end up badly with devs running away with the fund's investors have invested and then your time would be wasted.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:59:03 PM

I myself choose Bounty Signatures because I myself prefer signature because we do not need to be hardearned, and the rules are quite easy to follow and the number of tokens that are for more, therefore I prefer signatures to follow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:02:38 AM

It's really hard to find out a good bounty campaign to join at the moment cause the number of bounty campaign in this forum for now is so huge. For me, I often choose campaign managed by truthworthy campaign manager like Yahoo, deadley, sylon, needmoney or jamalaezaz, these campaign managers often manage very good campaign so I often join their bounty campaign only.

Actually mate, if you are resourceful enough, you must ask some of your friends on different bounties having the same manager which is already proven the one who manage doing well especially there token could be profitable enough in the future. Well, on your part maybe its hard because you didn't ask someone who is expert to choose a good bounty. On my part to join, you must capable on doing to study first there ICO on the white paper by reading there advocacy like rewards, specification, mission and vision on there ICO. Soon if there bounty could be successful and more investors will invest for sure you can earn more.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:24:37 AM

On a bounty campaign you can earn more and more coins of the ico just by following their rules and the number one goal of the ico why they are creating campaign and bounty signature campaigns is that they want to be promoted so that next month they will have many participants
MaticPecovnik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:28:46 AM

My favourite altcoin right now is Viberate (VIB) because it implements a great bounty program. And I think PoW is the future of cryptocurrencies:

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:45:52 AM

There's good ICOs now that offer bounty campaigns.
Take a look at the trade.io bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0
trade.io is doing so well so far, by raising over $15mil in funds. The community it's attracted is very pleased with its perfomance and the help of the team.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

Best to keep an eye out in the announcement and bounty threads section for upcoming bounties. I feel that signiture campaigns are easy because all you need to do is post a few comments using the ICO avatar and wearing the ICO banner.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

what i do first in joining bounty/signature campaign is i go to service to check and look for campaigns..i read all the rules and join the campaign because if you are not following rules there is a tendency you will not be accepted. and if you are been accepted then you have to make post there...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: