Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn ETH from Cryptokitties  (Read 329 times)
akhjob (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

I came across Cryptokitties a few days back through an article in Cointelegraph. It said that you can earn ether by breeding cats. I have searched the forum regarding cryptokitties and didn't find a single post. I just registered in cryptokitties.io and i dont know how to move forward. So, if anyone here have tried it. Please guide me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:32:11 AM

By selling your kittens offspring or renting them out or just straight buying/selling (trading) them. The better the generation number and the traits the more expensive they become. It's a terrible game if you ask me but i guess everyone is only playing it to make money so it figures why it's so popular. Some kitty sold for  over 100k already the other day! Here's a goood read with some information about it : http://mashable.com/2017/12/04/how-to-play-cryptokitties/#qhWGD7i7Ksqu

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ukrmolo4kov

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

ARTMOLOCHKOV

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:29 PM

I came across Cryptokitties a few days back through an article in Cointelegraph. It said that you can earn ether by breeding cats. I have searched the forum regarding cryptokitties and didn't find a single post. I just registered in cryptokitties.io and i dont know how to move forward. So, if anyone here have tried it. Please guide me.
How much time can I recoup the game for 2 kits?

BCE BИДЫ PEКЛAMЫ ! PEЗУЛЬTAT ! [/ center]
coinmarkets

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:56:20 AM

How much time can I recoup the game for 2 kits?
The can earn ether buy offering to "Sire" a Kitten you own to the public.

You set a start and ending price plus duration which creates a dutch auction (price decreases slowly over time). If other players are interested in breeding with your kitten, they will pay you the breeding fee in ETH.

Not every cat will be attractive to other players as they have different traits and "cattributes", some being more rare or sought after than others.

Check out http://kittybids.com for more on CryptoKitties, there is quite a bit to learn but it is easy once you know how.

To sire you kitten:

go to http://cryptokitties.co
My Kitties
Choose a kitty
Choose Sire To The Public
Put the price you want
Pay the fees
cross your fingers!

Good luck

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

The first time I learned about this, I found it weird. The first thought that came into my mind is "Why cats?", there are lots of things to buy and sell. However, as I can see it has been circulating around this forum for quite a while. Waiting for cryptopuppies. I like dogs better :p

iwebconsultation

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:42:41 AM

Hi Everyone,

I lost money when I started playing Cryptokitties because I didn't know what I was doing. Yes, it's possible to make money but the "gold rush" seems pretty much over. Or is it?

I wrote an in-depth article about various facts, details and strategies regarding Cryptokitties: https://iwebconsultation.com/cryptokitties-everything-need-know-avoid-losing-much-money/
Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:00:53 AM

Somebody believe in new hype Cryptokitties?
2 weeks left to New Year
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:06:01 AM

I lost 0.5 eth for this cat with rhyme. I have transferred money into the purse of this site cryptokitties.io however I do not receive money in my wallet. Because of this silly game that eth stopped trading in a short time.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:12:07 AM

Buy low and sell high. But it is possible that when the fever is down, the price will be much lower so that it is hard to make a profit.

traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:11:23 AM

Buy low and sell high. But it is possible that when the fever is down, the price will be much lower so that it is hard to make a profit.

if you said like this then it will look like trading. but I do not yet check the site and maybe I will visit and register and see what is going on that site. if the site is really good then it will stay for a long time but if it is not then its only temporary ways to make a profit. but I still curious about what happened on the site.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:33:53 AM

By selling your kittens offspring or renting them out or just straight buying/selling (trading) them. The better the generation number and the traits the more expensive they become.
The whole idea is good but I think the devs are feeding off the hunger of cryptonians hunger to have a bag load of any coin they can get their hands on .

It's a terrible game if you ask me but i guess everyone is only playing it to make money so it figures why it's so popular. Some kitty sold for  over 100k already the other day! 
The sales are off the chat will try to get into this game, just might get lucky Wink

Here's a goood read with some information about it : http://mashable.com/2017/12/04/how-to-play-cryptokitties/#qhWGD7i7Ksqu
Thanks for the share the article is well written.
influenze

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:09:08 AM

The rush is over, game is dead.

I played this game since a week ago, made a little bit of ETH but i saw the prices falling the last days.

Do not waste money on it.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

It's already falling. The rare traits get spam breeded by everyone then the markets saturated and everyone constantly undercuts each other cause the kitties are useless unless sold. I wouldn't get into it now.

Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

I played this game since a week ago, made a little bit of ETH but i saw the prices falling the last days.

I think it was first wave of hype
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:25:58 PM

Look for the next game to come out similar to this one and get in right from the start. I would say that this game isn't dead, but it certainly is past the gold mine status it reached a week ago. if you get into cryptokitties now you are chasing the dragon and just becoming a part of a system where the pioneers are making a killing and you are left scratching your head. I would say avoid this one but look for others like it.
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:27:42 PM

I've never played this game. But as I understand, you can pair the cats and as a result a cat cub is born and you can sold it.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:42 PM

Who prompts, they conducted airdrops, and where is the result of these drops? They had to send cats to purses, or tokens, or what was to happen?

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:31:29 PM

I think it was first wave of hype

Can't believe someone spent over 100.000 on a virtual cat, is this legit or has someone just purchased his own cat?
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

Does anyone knows this cryptokitties Huh
https://www.cryptokitties.co/kitty/742401
they are gen 1 with chinese text ?

know that this entry is long time ago but i wanted to know if anybody know that

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: