Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Neptune issues  (Read 51 times)
smoothrunnings (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

I never got a chance to power up my 2nd miner which I from KNC until last night. After taking everything out and plugging it into my old PSUs which powered my initial miner I thought something was missing from the controller board, but didn't think anything of it. The initial power on showed 3 of the 5 miners were working in the controller and two were off yet their fans were spinning. I realized then the LCD display was missing on the controller and I had use the first port as port 1 instead of the last port. After changing the one miner around and checking all the power and controller cables when I powered it backup and all the miners show as off.

I found this site, http://4thamd.com/KnC/ not sure if they have the actual roms or not? I tried the 105 rom on my controller, nothing changed. About the only thing I haven't tired is taking my old controllers LCD putting on this one or moving one of the miners to port 6.

Any thoughts would be appreciate.

Thanks,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: