Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Benebit — The Currency for Customer Loyalty🔥  (Read 3177 times)
Benebit_Support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:36:10 PM

Please let us know when you have bounty campaign.

Join Benebit ICO Bounty Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2591211.0
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

Project seems promising, great roadmap !

At first glance I'm curious, will definitely follow development

Good luck to the team

Thank you!
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:26:36 PM

CEO & Co-Founder, Benebit - John Laverty
CTO & Co-Founder, Benebit - Howard Sharp

Our Official  channels and groups:
Bitcointalk.org  |  Official Blog  | Facebook  | Twitter  |  Telegram

What is the price per token?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
mr.icoanalyst

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:27:14 PM

Just landed in the foggy town of London after a long flight from the West Coast,
so this analyzation will be short and sweet.

At a first glance this Startup looks interesting, loyalty programs are interesting,
and have not been getting a lot of attention lately, the coupon world has become driver and
loyalty programs have taken a backseat role, so there might be an opportunity here.

So lets start as usual with the Team, from the white paper we see a listing of CEO, CTO, COO, CFO, CMO and three developers,
and they have worked at high end places like Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, Vodafone and so on, and that is all good but here is the kicker, non of them has had a senior position or have any experience of running a startup! and I could not find them on CrunchBase or AngelList!

Not that that has to be a killer but it looks a bit like some smart consultants that have had an idea,
and are going for founding the ICO way.

On the good side it looks like all the team is on LinkedIn and and have been with the startup for some time, also they have endorsements and recommendations so the risks of it being false accounts are very low.
So it is all looking really good only question would be that it is a slightly inexperienced leadership team, non of them has founded or built-up a company from scratch with all that that implies.

Last question for this post would be that on Linkedin, the whole team has been with the project for quite some time,
how that been financed?

Lets look in to that in the next post, Stay Tuned
mr.icoanalyst

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

So i can not find any information about how the company has been financed so far, there has to have been quite a lot of cash spent though.
and what is the thing with nine advisors? first of all if you need nine advisors you are not really any good at what you do!, secondly anyone that has run an Advisory board knows that having more then three advisors becomes unmanageable, and the advisors are getting 3% of the total tokens, then you wonder what they have done to deserve that? feels a bit like an over worked marketing ploj, not a bad thing just a bit over worked.

The product has a potential to make it, i like the special ideas.

So all in all This is worth an investment with a stronger more experienced team i would have said it could have been a home run,
especially a stronger presentation about how they are to reach critical mass and whom will be doing that, the action plan or the executor is not clear, but over all it is worth an investment.

Benebit will be getting some of my hard earned cash.

(On the name, im guessing it is like Benefit that they cutely changed to Benebit, also an over worked marketing ploy.)

/With that I am over and out, thank you for listening, and don’t forget to tip your waitress!
benebit.io

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:59:48 AM

Just landed in the foggy town of London after a long flight from the West Coast,
so this analyzation will be short and sweet.

At a first glance this Startup looks interesting, loyalty programs are interesting,
and have not been getting a lot of attention lately, the coupon world has become driver and
loyalty programs have taken a backseat role, so there might be an opportunity here.

So lets start as usual with the Team, from the white paper we see a listing of CEO, CTO, COO, CFO, CMO and three developers,
and they have worked at high end places like Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, Vodafone and so on, and that is all good but here is the kicker, non of them has had a senior position or have any experience of running a startup! and I could not find them on CrunchBase or AngelList!

Not that that has to be a killer but it looks a bit like some smart consultants that have had an idea,
and are going for founding the ICO way.

On the good side it looks like all the team is on LinkedIn and and have been with the startup for some time, also they have endorsements and recommendations so the risks of it being false accounts are very low.
So it is all looking really good only question would be that it is a slightly inexperienced leadership team, non of them has founded or built-up a company from scratch with all that that implies.

Last question for this post would be that on Linkedin, the whole team has been with the project for quite some time,
how that been financed?

Lets look in to that in the next post, Stay Tuned

It's nice to go over your comments. Regarding the team experience, I can say that our CEO - John and CTO - Howard have intensive experience in running a startup. John worked as a project manager, designer, developer and team lead for various derivative system projects in London. He has helped a lot of startups in terms of financial management, technology management and business development and has invested in a number of promising startups. He has also been running his own consulting business for several years. The team was assembled in early 2016 to develop the initial idea and they have put a lot of efforts in this project and we now that we can get there. And last but not least, we will need a lot of help and support from people like you.

Thank you.
benebit.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:53:44 AM

What is the price per token?

You will get 3000 BNE tokens for 1 ETH.
hana gonzales

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

iLink2Music

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

good luck, dev spirit i pray lanacar project.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:45:22 AM

good luck, dev spirit i pray lanacar project.

Thank you for your support! Please join the Official Telegram group of Benebit at https://t.me/benebit to stay up to date with the project.            
Benebit_Support

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:08:01 AM

Don't be left out! Register here: https://benebit.io/en/register
Visit our website for more information: www.benebit.io or check our blog at https://medium.com/benebit
Sunil219213

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:55:36 PM

Benebit great platform,
Tweeter:@wadhan_SUNIL
Telegrams best earning
“Revolutionizing Cashback & Loyalty Programs Using…” https://medium.com/benebit
Bitcoin talk: sunil219213
Email:sunil219213@gmail.com
0xa73Ed2f6390A4aAAe6BcC05db330987c2b97CD8D

Thanks
benebit.io

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:25:51 AM

Benebit great platform,
Tweeter:@wadhan_SUNIL
Telegrams best earning
“Revolutionizing Cashback & Loyalty Programs Using…” https://medium.com/benebit
Bitcoin talk: sunil219213
Email:sunil219213@gmail.com
0xa73Ed2f6390A4aAAe6BcC05db330987c2b97CD8D

Thanks

Hello, I suggest you to post this information in our bounty thread which can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2591211.0
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

Benebit ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET       https://icotracker.net/project/benebit
                                                                             https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/945419867938795521

One BeneCard for all brands ensures easy, convenient and secure participation in different loyalty programs.

CodyBang

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

Hi. If you need a good and professional logo, write pls to me in PM
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

Good luck to the project!
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:34:57 PM

what's make your platform different and unique? because functional of your product it's same with other platform
what's benefit will I get if participate in ICO besides token growth value in the future?
benebit.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

Good luck to the project!

Thank you for your support! Please join the Official Telegram group of Benebit at https://t.me/benebit to stay up to date with the project.
souledg

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:46:40 AM

The Bounty is running. Join now!
https://medium.com/benebit/benebit-bounty-campaign-576ed8a46b50
#Benebit, #BenebitICO
benebit.io

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

what's make your platform different and unique? because functional of your product it's same with other platform
what's benefit will I get if participate in ICO besides token growth value in the future?

Benebit is the New Way Brands and Consumers Communicate

UNIQUE
First –of-its-kind mobile app that allows consumers to spend their BNE Tokens earned through cash back programs directly at their favourite shops.

MOBILE BASED
Large network of brand partnerships, easy and secure C2C transactions.

ANALYTICS
Companies can easily gain user data, purchasing preference, time data, and geo-location of user, and proximity to their shops.

USER CONVENIENCE
Instant and secure payment on the go as well as convenient management of all loyalty programs you participate in.
gixon

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:25:14 PM

Good project!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: