Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im sill bigginer  (Read 202 times)
janaka29 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:23:41 PM

I’m a huge geek in my early twenties and was living with my parents when I put in my first pay check into crypto. Didn’t touch it for half a year and now I got a million. What should I do?
Rican

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:24:43 AM

count you blessings and be glad you didn't quit the times it looked like a bust. lol Unlike you I didn't invest early, but I'm reading so much into it and trying to decide whether to do a single antminer d3 unit for dash or etherioum or a single antminer s9 for bitcoin. Just trying to get my toes wet and eventually getting new equipment as I break even. Who knows, maybe both
nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:49:03 AM

Here you will hear many opinions but the truly truth is that what you should do depends only on you.
You can invest part of your money in some valuable idea, trade if you have the skills to make more money, donate to a good reason, travel the world, got to space, buy a star for your wife, I don’t know, do nothing for the rest of your life .... Wink .
BTTrader

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:20:30 AM

Share the wealth with your friends and family. Take care of the people who have helped take care of you. Thats the very first thing i would do.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 8180

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:25:16 AM

I’m a huge geek in my early twenties and was living with my parents when I put in my first pay check into crypto. Didn’t touch it for half a year and now I got a million. What should I do?

You should use some of it to pay for spelling lessons, beginner.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:35:37 AM

Damn dude, grats. Why'd you have to ask us what to do with your money though? We have zero idea on your current financial situation so we can't give you any valid suggestions. Just use the money wisely if ever you're planning on cashing out already.

You should use some of it to pay for spelling lessons, beginner.
Freakin savage. HAHA

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SM Ent

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:25:46 AM

I'm newbie, still learning bout crypto and interesting join bounty campaign but they say I need up my rank before join
vestenvinden

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:04:56 PM

Congratulations!

It depends on what you want. There is ALWAYS a risk involved in investment and especially in cryptocurrency, however there is also a significant chance for further growth.

You can cash in your money now, and have enough for a good lifestyle the rest of your life.

You can hope for more money by keeping the investment

You can do a combination. Withdraw some money, and keep some of them

null-zero-sum

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:11:34 PM

Either you have a huge paycheck or you invested in something that many times doubled! What did you buy if I may ask?Smiley

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:40:07 PM

I got a million.

Was it 10m when you invested?

Building a JavaScript Smart Contracts Engine
Github | Site | Chat
Pages: [1]
  Print