Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to diversify your portfolio quickly?  (Read 167 times)
IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:19:25 PM

Looking at the current options for diversifying your portfolio, it seems like no matter what you have to open up multiple wallets and be on multiple exchanges.

What is the best way to diversify your portfolio quickly? Suggestions needed!  Grin

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:32:40 PM

Yes, you are right about having multiple wallets to hold the coins in portfolio. I use a hardware wallet to store the supported coins which are the major coins I have. As for the rest, I use the official wallets developed or recommended by the developers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

Yes, you are right about having multiple wallets to hold the coins in portfolio. I use a hardware wallet to store the supported coins which are the major coins I have. As for the rest, I use the official wallets developed or recommended by the developers.

That is pretty much what I have been doing too (although I use a Trezor). The project I am working on called Totle will be pretty useful in this area once it is launched, have you checked that out before?

thecryptostache

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:34:14 PM

I do pretty well managing all the wallets and exchanges for my diverse set of coins, but yeah it would be nice if there was a platform that could handle ALL the coins and was super secure so we don't get HACKED!  Roll Eyes
IBGigglin (OP)
Legendary

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

I do pretty well managing all the wallets and exchanges for my diverse set of coins, but yeah it would be nice if there was a platform that could handle ALL the coins and was super secure so we don't get HACKED!  Roll Eyes

Check out the Totle portfolio platform we are developing then, I think you would like it. It certainly helps you to diversify your assets WITHOUT the need for dozens of wallets and exchanges.

ALSO: We are running a FREE TO ENTER crypto portfolio tournament where you can win your share of $10,000 in prizes! SIGN UP HERE: https://www.totle.com/tournament

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: