Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention all Bitcoin owners! You are entitled to free Bitcore (BTX)!  (Read 1993 times)
fabioganga (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:22:48 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 05:47:59 PM by fabioganga

Dear Bitcoin owner,

did you own at least 0.01 Bitcoin balance on 2 November 2017?

If you did, we have a nice surprise for you to introduce you to Bitcore!

Establishing a new world record, we took a snapshot of the entire blockchain on November 2 at block 492820 and we have successfully processed such snapshot so as to give to EVERY SINGLE Bitcoin owner in the world with a balance of at least 0.01 BTC a corresponding 50% value in Bitcore!

So, for example, if you had 1 BTC at the time of the snapshot, we have credited you with 0.50 BTX!

You can read more about how Bitcore has made this outstanding record in blockchain history here: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@xwerk/making-blockchain-history-bitcore-btx-is-currently-writing-blocks-with-over-3000-kb-of-data

If you own the private key of your Bitcoin address or use the Bitcoin core desktop wallet you can now claim your free Bitcore BTX very easily and at no cost whatsoever!

To find out how you can easily claim your Bitcore as a Bitcoin owner, please refer to the official Bitcore FAQ page here: https://bitcore.cc/faq.php and look for the section "CLAIMING".

On top of this, Bitcore's unique airdrop distribution system rewards loyal coin holders with an ongoing airdrop each Monday!

Currently set at 4% and increasing 1% each month until the preallocated coins will be fully utilized, Bitcore's airdrop is another great reason why we believe you should be taking a close look at it and start loving Bitcore like many other thousands of users from all over the world!

We have designed Bitcore to stand out from the world of cryptocurrencies for its great features and performances... and we also have great ideas in store for the future!

Take a look at Bitcore's state-of-the-art features that you can already enjoy now:

•   Built on core 14.1
•   Extremely low fees and fast transaction confirmation
•   21 Million Coins total supply
•   Blocksize 10MB (20MB SegWit)
•   2.5 min Blocktime
•   own Blockchain (NOT a fork!)
•   Mining Algo: Timetravel 10 (GPU)
•   Segwit and Bloom online
•   Smooth Diff64_15 difficulty algorithm (retarget)
•   fair distribution: airdrops, claiming via snapshot (for BTC holders), mining
•   very small blockchain size (currently around 500 Mb disk space)

Start your exciting new adventure with Bitcore and claim your free Bitcore now!
 To start claiming your BTX as a Bitcoin owner, point your browser to the official Bitcore FAQ page here: https://bitcore.cc/faq.php

For further general information on Bitcore, we invite you to visit Bitcore's official website at https://www.bitcore.cc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trinketmage

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

Good to remind people and increase adoption. Also good money, plus airdrops!
gmesza01

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

Thanks for this BTX team..

For anyone interested you can see on BTX block explorer by entering your BTC wallet address how much BTX is added to your public address.

For example:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/address.dws?18p9Ftp3m4435tdpZTvoBsm3yjUgkvTF2b.htm
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

Will Blockchain.info credit our wallets with BTX airdrop coins, just like what they did with Bitcoin Cash? (They took almost two months to credit the wallets, but the coins finally arrived without any deduction). Just hope that it happens with BTX as well. Just makes life a lot easier.
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:56:44 PM

Here is the official link list for everything BTX 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg25633821#msg25633821

fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:59:30 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 10:21:26 PM by fabioganga

Will Blockchain.info credit our wallets with BTX airdrop coins, just like what they did with Bitcoin Cash? (They took almost two months to credit the wallets, but the coins finally arrived without any deduction). Just hope that it happens with BTX as well. Just makes life a lot easier.

The claim of the free BTX is not managed by blockchain.info at all as it is NOT a fork of Bitcoin like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcore developers have integrated all Bitcoin addresses that had at least 0.01 BTC on 2 November 2017 directly into THEIR blockchain so claiming your free Bitcore is easy and, especially instantaneous.

You will need the private key of your Bitcoin address though, I'm not sure if Blockchain.info lets you dump it.

The FAQ page that I linked my opening post contains all the info to claim yours, I am sure you will enjoy being a Bitcore holder!
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:11:16 PM

These are excellent news! I've been paying attention to bitcore for a long time now, because it actually looks like a very nice coin, and quite under valued in my opinion, specially if we compare it to bitcoin gold, that is also GPU mined. I think the only reason for this coin to not have a larger user base,  is because of it's much smaller circulating supply, since it has a completely different distribution method.
Anyway, this is a great way to finally test the coin, so thanks for the airdrop.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:43:28 PM

Will Bitcoin owners that have 0.01btc in any of the exchanger have bitcore accredited to their wallet? Is bitcore already trading in any of the exchangers.
fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:03:53 PM

Will Bitcoin owners that have 0.01btc in any of the exchanger have bitcore accredited to their wallet? Is bitcore already trading in any of the exchangers.

Yes and no. "Yes" meaning that EVERY Bitcoin address (the blockchain doesn't know if any address is a privately owned one or if it belongs to an exchanger) that had more than 0.01 BTC qualifies, and "no" meaning that most likely the exchanger doesn't allow you to have the private key for you to be able to claim your BTX.

As for the exchangers, yes indeed it has. The most popular are Bit-z, HitBtc and Crytopia with more coming soon.
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:12:24 PM

My portfolio doesn't mind the Bitcore shilling, but this post belongs in Altcoin Discussion. Smiley

I highly doubt it. Bgold was much more highly publicized than the new Bitcore snapshot and Blockchain.info didn't support it. They don't seem to have a policy (as some exchanges do) to credit coins on just any fork. I'm not sure what kind of development work it entails for them to do that, either. Fortunately, you can just send your BTC to new addresses and extract the empty private keys from Blockchain.info. Those can be imported into the Bitcore wallet.
fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:19:18 PM

My portfolio doesn't mind the Bitcore shilling, but this post belongs in Altcoin Discussion. Smiley

the whole point of posting it here was for me to tell BITCOIN holders who may be unaware of this nice opportunity for them...
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:39:49 PM

the whole point of posting it here was for me to tell BITCOIN holders who may be unaware of this nice opportunity for them...

Yes thank you for sharing this. What does 4% every Monday mean? 4% of what we hold or 4% of the total airdrop every Monday?

The think I don't like about this is moving my whole btc balance over and over to get these sort of fork coins. I really don't like sending my whole balance like that. Anyway thank you.

JTPhotography

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:42:36 PM

I am lost. I am new to this, I owned bitcoin on coinbase on Nov 2, I read through all the stuff in those links and still have zero clue how to get my free Bitcore. Can you provide instructions for people like me.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

I am lost. I am new to this, I owned bitcoin on coinbase on Nov 2

If you didn't had funds on your wallet before November 2nd, you are not entitled to anything, you are not able to claim your bitcore because you were not holding bitcoins before that block.

And you need to move your bitcoins to another wallet who is compatible and willing to give you bitcore, and i do not know anyone who is doing so.

Seriously, how many bitcoins do you have? If you have 0.10, you are going to receive 0.05 bitcore, and they are less than $0,30
JTPhotography

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:47:37 PM

I am lost. I am new to this, I owned bitcoin on coinbase on Nov 2

If you didn't had funds on your wallet before November 2nd, you are not entitled to anything, you are not able to claim your bitcore because you were not holding bitcoins before that block.

And you need to move your bitcoins to another wallet who is compatible and willing to give you bitcore, and i do not know anyone who is doing so.

Seriously, how many bitcoins do you have? If you have 0.10, you are going to receive 0.05 bitcore, and they are less than $0,30

I had about .1 BTC on nov 2 onn coinbase.
fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:06:16 PM

Yes thank you for sharing this. What does 4% every Monday mean? 4% of what we hold or 4% of the total airdrop every Monday?

The think I don't like about this is moving my whole btc balance over and over to get these sort of fork coins. I really don't like sending my whole balance like that. Anyway thank you.

Hi, with Bitcore you don't need to move your BTC balance at all as it is NOT a BTC fork, so no replay risk. Your BTX has already been assigned to your BTC address in the Bitcore blockhain. You can check that if you enter your BTC address here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/

As for the Airdrop, it means that every Monday in December you get 4% of what you have in your Bitcore wallet, provided it is at least 1 BTX and you register your Bitcore address on their website. In January it will be 5% weekly, in February 6% and so on until the funds allocated for this airdrop will be exhausted.
fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:09:56 PM

I am lost. I am new to this, I owned bitcoin on coinbase on Nov 2, I read through all the stuff in those links and still have zero clue how to get my free Bitcore. Can you provide instructions for people like me.

Coinbase doesn't provide the private keys of your Bitcoin address, so unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it (apart from stopping to use Coinbase LOL) because you need your private key to be able to claim your BTX.
marky89

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:30:06 PM

Hi, with Bitcore you don't need to move your BTC balance at all as it is NOT a BTC fork, so no replay risk. Your BTX has already been assigned to your BTC address in the Bitcore blockhain. You can check that if you enter your BTC address here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/

Even the Bitcore developers advised BTC holders to first move their coins before importing private keys to the Bitcore client. This is a basic security measure to prevent your bitcoins from being stolen by potentially malicious software.

I think Bitcore is a great project, but you should never import private keys which contain bitcoins into any altcoin client. The vast majority of users do not check the source code, so moving BTC to new addresses under your control is always the first step you should take.

I had about .1 BTC on nov 2 onn coinbase.

There are multiple advantages to keeping your BTC under your own control in a local wallet. One of them is access to forks. If you control your Bitcoin private keys, you also control the private keys for any fork/airdrop coins based on the Bitcoin blockchain.

If you keep your coins on Coinbase, it's up to them to decide whether to give you the airdrop. I don't think they will. Undecided

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JTPhotography

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:04:01 AM

Coinbase doesn't provide the private keys of your Bitcoin address, so unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it (apart from stopping to use Coinbase LOL) because you need your private key to be able to claim your BTX.

I see, so this thread is basically a lie. I can’t get free coin even though I had BTC on Nov 2.
fabioganga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:30:06 AM

I see, so this thread is basically a lie. I can’t get free coin even though I had BTC on Nov 2.

No it isn't. Not at all my friend. Read the opening post where it states that you need THE PRIVATE KEY to claim it. It's not Bitcore's fault at all if Coinbase does not let you have the private key of your own Bitcoin address, is it?

All serious BTC wallets let you export the private keys... if you want to benefit in the future from similar claims I strongly advise you move your Bitcoin elsewhere, Coinbase isn't exactly the best choice to have total control of your coins.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: