Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Breaks $16,000: How 5 Billionaire Investors Got Bitcoin Wrong  (Read 297 times)
alena30 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:36:33 PM

Now you might have got it that it wasn't a bubble. @Jamie Dimon @Warren Buffett #Carl Icahn ETC.
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/bitcoin/btc-price-16000-dollar-billionaires-got-bitcoin-wrong/
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

Well I posted a thread earlier, 10,000 holders represent 40% of all Bitcoin market. Don't get me wrong, I am an optimistic when Bitcoin is concerned but one may wonder the actual percentage of people buying Bitcoin for what it is: the possibility to buy and sell anonymously, online. I think most of buyers now are just there, to profit and sell eventually, a lot of newbies too... a lot of people commenting on Bitcoin without much knowledge about it.

What makes me feel good in a way, is that I see a lot of FUD on Twitter from people knowing nothing about cryptos, and comparing Bitcoin holders with vegans (yes you read it right), ludicrous, ignorants are on both sides really.

IMO we may head to a crash soon, in 2018, but with a back up in 2019 when Bitcoin will be back to what it really is. A currency. Because right now it is an asset like gold, not really a currency. Long term will be bright I think, short term, maybe not so much.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:47:30 PM

Now you might have got it that it wasn't a bubble. @Jamie Dimon @Warren Buffett #Carl Icahn ETC.
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/bitcoin/btc-price-16000-dollar-billionaires-got-bitcoin-wrong/

Oh my god.. i still remember when Jamie Dimon said this:

Dimon has leveled his harshest criticism at Bitcoin, calling it a “fraud"

Do you remember that? The market was full of fud in there, and the price dropped by more than 300 dollars during that night.

And a month after that he started to buy bitcoin like crazy, that guy is insane, i have never belived a single world of what he has ever said.

maybe he is a genius, but he is dumb.

When warren buffet said that bitcoin was a fraud... i really lost a Hero in there.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:32:50 PM

Not sure about the crypto is not a bubble because there is no actual price. The flash crash is really possible to be happened anytime. The only sense thing about the bitcoin is not another fraud or scam like they are saying about the bitcoin. especially for the grandpa just like warren that really love with his silver and not try to accept the new innovation.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:20:55 AM

Not sure about the crypto is not a bubble because there is no actual price. The flash crash is really possible to be happened anytime. The only sense thing about the bitcoin is not another fraud or scam like they are saying about the bitcoin. especially for the grandpa just like warren that really love with his silver and not try to accept the new innovation.
Yeap, Warren Buffet only like invest at real estate and stocks. Maybe he is a famous billionare but he dont like ecurrency. As for me, i think BTC or any crypto currency potential fraud or scam. Well, can imagine that at somedays we can lose all of our BTC because virus and blockchain system die... what will happen with our BTC? hehe.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: