Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer of Coins  (Read 142 times)
targetw (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:37:06 PM

So I tried to send coins from my phone to my laptop to another coin app I put in a dollar amount I had for $20 CND funds and no Pay to address was filled out and I hit the send button in error. The transaction shows going through at a negative with transaction fee but were did it go and is there a way to get it back? This was on Dec 6th.. I'm really confused as to what happened and why it now shows negative $24.55 CND. If no address was filled out will it come back?

Thanks
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1353

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

Would you be able to elaborate what kind of application are you using for sending and receiving your bitcoin funds? And would you be able to give us more information about the transaction--possibly a screenshot--to give you any advice on what to do next time. A bitcoin transaction wouldn't go through if there would be no valid address to send the funds to, as all wallets prevent that from happening. Your case is odd, but to help you give a better understanding of what happened on that transaction, we need more proofs of the transaction going through.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: