Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nibble Update - - Pool is down - Working on new changes To Nibble  (Read 2295 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 11:26:58 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 04:32:28 PM by digitalindustry

Nibble Update -

Yes we are working on a new client and some new features -

hopefully we can have some news for blue bird lovers soon.

Price -

Nibble dropped a zero sitting at 0.00010000 < as much as i like this number becasue there is an even amount of zeros at the front as at the back, i can say two things:

1. its not me buying
2. I believe it is temporary for the following reasons:

Nibble has run out of sellers , unfortunately after everyone perceived that Nibble was "stuck in difficulty" they removed NBL from there auto trackers , which is a good thing in a way, this has resulted in the hilarious situation the there are buyers but not enough sellers -

I expect this situation to normalize soon as # will start to slowly pick back up and our dear and useful unfaithful sellers come back into the market.

{but digi the price goes up that is good right !!!1}

actually no its not good right now , this is a forum , if we really aim to "Benefit the most" as per my Nash type algorithmic thinking , how are we "Benefiting the most" if when the market gains information and exposure to the instrument/product , they see excessive risk or a high price?

don't get me wrong I probably won't sell into this spike of course, i'd much rather wait and see what happens when # arrives. {we've all been there haven't we?}

but then again if i'm confident that this is temporary i may sell a few Nibble to distribute by balance sheet.

Cheers.

stay tuned for the Update on the Wallet, its worth it !

: D

- you should get some Nibble - Caps is Nibble little cousin.

Nibble topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216637.msg2274307#msg2274307

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captainfuture

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 11:32:13 AM

any changes to retargeting?
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 11:47:55 AM

its a good question :

I'm Sofa King sad about difficulty -

{sorry i wanted to include a furniture joke}

yes , we may look at smoothing that all out Captain , but i really don't mind how it is working now , in a fucked up sort of way i like it to tell you the truth, but i can tell you the reason for the client update is not to change difficulty , but we may look at sitting it in a nice spot , as it may actually have to be changed to achieve the other things we are going to do.

i can say that would just be about "normalizing" the # experience - but none of this is the point of the update .

Cheers.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 02:10:35 PM

What happened?  Did someone drive up the difficulty, and now your hash base is really low, and you are weeks away from a retarget?  If so, let me know.  I haven't mined nibble before, but I will throw you my hash power to help you get through it, it's not very much but hopefully any little bit helps

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 02:46:47 PM

What happened?  Did someone drive up the difficulty, and now your hash base is really low, and you are weeks away from a re-target?  If so, let me know.  I haven't mined nibble before, but I will throw you my hash power to help you get through it, it's not very much but hopefully any little bit helps

if you look a coinchoose i'd say your are going to want to do that more than based on helping the re-target lol : D - Ask Tyroin70 to kick his pool into gear again let me get you his Profile lol -

What would you accept as a % fee - if the market of Nibble friends want to mine some nibble - tell Tyroin70 what fee he should set.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=103907     < Tyroin70 ask him to kick that pool into gear again free market - the next.afraid one was a scam i think -

this has been designated a trusted pool -:

by the official Sofa King digitalindustry network systems association LLC.  

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 03:52:12 PM

there is more than a  1000 blocks at this diff.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vivisector999

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:59:48 PM

Lol, I don't coin jump, but I do usually have 2-3 coins I mine.  LTC and Bottlecaps being the main 2.  I did play with Stablecoin a bit, but left when the developer went AWOL for the past few weeks.  And I also mined Digitalcoin until Baritus dared the hackers to take his coin down.  So am currently sitting at 2, which is fine with me. 

Only wanted to help you since I see you in a lot of the Battlecaps threads, and in the Wastelands we stick together  Smiley

I signed up for a pool that was listed on your announcement, but something seemed odd.  Says the Total Network hashrate is 800 khash, but that pool is showing a few MHash/s???  Is that a  dead pool, and the people mining there haven't realized it yet???

Anyways if that is the case (That the pools died and you only have 800 khash/s total network.)  How many blocks do you have to go yet before you retarget? 

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 04:17:05 PM

don't mine on the Next.afraid pool i'll delete it from the Topic - i don't control one topic here .

I'll get the info for Tyroin70 pool its trusted , hopefully he might get it up again - you should get some Nibble - Caps is Nibble little cousin.

-   http://nib.p2pool.nl:8300
-   Use your address as the user in your conf or .Bat file - use any pass.

if he brings it online again .

Nibble topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216637.msg2274307#msg2274307

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vivisector999

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:42:01 PM

Lol, ok, I am going to help you occasionally get to that target.  Ouch according to the block explorer it's 1374 Blocks away, and ETA is 73 Days 5 Hrs.  This could take a while.  LOL.

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 04:53:16 PM

all the while you get Nibble friend - no need to rush !  : D

this is one you will want to hold - target 10k and try to hold that at least.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 04:54:25 PM

Lol, ok, I am going to help you occasionally get to that target.  Ouch according to the block explorer it's 1374 Blocks away, and ETA is 73 Days 5 Hrs.  This could take a while.  LOL.

you mining solo hans ?

I hope Tyroin70 can get it up again , i have some pills here if he has trouble , got them though email on discount from Gox.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vivisector999

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:40:40 PM

No that's the estimated number from http://p2pool.nl/.  Right now it is showing Nibble is 1354 Blocks away from target.  And the ETA is showing at 30 Days, 11 hours.  Lol, that little bit I added seems to be helping you.

As for sticking with nibble after you get back on track.  Well that I will have to see yet.  Lol, I might be adding my 3rd (play around hashing) towards Nuggets.  Since I picked the name, and Vlad is going to need all the help he can get.  Lol, I am still pretty sure all that mining for him will be for a dead loss, but oh well.  

Don't know what I will do with the nibble's I get while helping you out.  All I can say is if I keep them, that nibble wallet is staying closed for a long while.  Lol, man this is the first wallet I have come across with the Litecoin upgrade message.  I can see now why people are annoyed.  If it annoyed you once, no prob.  But again and again and again   LMAO.

Vivisector999

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 07:19:02 PM

Actually the way things are going, I might not have to worry about selling any Nibble.  Lol, something seems very screwy with this pool.  Lol, maybe that's why everyone left your coin???  Anyways maybe I have really bad luck, but I seem to have almost half the total network hashrate.  Helped you find 20 blocks now according to the block explorer.  And the reward is 50 Nibbles per block.  I would guestimate at normal luck, I would have found about 10 of those 20 blocks, so would have approx. 500 Nibbles.  But as of right now I have received 0.65033375 Nibbles.  Huh  Not sure where that number came from.  Oh well it's a good thing I am not helping for the money, or I would really be questioning this.  But I would look into it, as it may explain where everyone else went.

captainfuture

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 07:20:26 PM

pnwminer pool is working fine
Vivisector999

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 07:33:24 PM

Oh well back to Bottlecaps for a bit.  I looked and I was getting 75% rejected shares.  Something is not working properly mining Nibble on 2 of the pools I have tried so far.  Oh well,  If you get it working like 95% of the other coins, people might come back.  Smiley  I might return after to see if I can help some more but at such a high number of rejects I don't even feel like I am helping you get to your goal. 

tyrion70
Legendary

Activity: 934

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:41:28 PM

Hey,

I was busy updating the coinsoftware as per request so it might have acted a bit weird.. Still get loads of

Code:
2013-07-12 22:31:34.647205 > ########################################
2013-07-12 22:31:37.652760 > ########################################
2013-07-12 22:31:37.653065 > >>> Warning: (from bitcoind) All users must upgrade to Litecoin 0.6.9.1 prior to August 15th, 2013. Learn more at http://litecoin.

Errors though.. kind of annoying..

Actually the way things are going, I might not have to worry about selling any Nibble.  Lol, something seems very screwy with this pool.  Lol, maybe that's why everyone left your coin???

What do you think is screwy? According to the stats on the pool one block was found.. It's PPLNS so its logical your payout was small in the first block. In the future; please contact me if you feel something is not right on one of our pools instead of writing nonsense.

http://nib.p2pool.nl/block/cb81c00a8336a0f1a541bf4f490e8d6d7cb29f329303d2adc8d18606a047648a

Cheers

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 11:03:18 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2013, 12:23:52 AM by digitalindustry

Oh well back to Bottlecaps for a bit.  I looked and I was getting 75% rejected shares.  Something is not working properly mining Nibble on 2 of the pools I have tried so far.  Oh well,  If you get it working like 95% of the other coins, people might come back.  Smiley  I might return after to see if I can help some more but at such a high number of rejects I don't even feel like I am helping you get to your goal.  

That's sad to hear , yes "Nugget" certainly sounds like a good investment sound like you hit the big one !

as per the Reject , that smooths out i wasn't here otherwise i would have added some to do that .

pool details coming hopefully.

Also yeah sorry about that annoying bug , hopefully fix is in soon for all that !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 07:52:36 AM

Pool is online now Thanks to Tyrion70 Cheers mate !

testing soon i will be.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vivisector999

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:17:19 PM

Lol, I never did end up mining Nuggets for even a second.  The more I watched with the developer was saying, the more I wanted to watch the train wreck, but not join in on it.

Anyways.  The screwy thing with the pool, which I couldn't figure out.  Maybe the stats aren't showing properly for Nibble???  But when you look at coinchoose and http://p2pool.nl/ it showed the entire Network hashrate at 700 k Hash/s.  When I jumped on, that number was showing 1.4 MHash/s.   According to that I had approx 50% of the network hash rate, which to be honest doesn't make sense.  According to the block explorer, there were 20 blocks found in the time I was mining.  If only 1 block was found by the pool in that time, then the problem isn't the pool, but where Nibble is drawing it's Network hashrate from. 

I didn't really care if I wasn't making any Nibble.  But the 75% rejected was concerning me.    If you still need help getting to your target, let me know.  I will see if I can mine and hopefully not get as many rejects this time. 

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 04:17:41 PM

I would say solo mining -

There will be plenty of time to mine nibble - so i'll keep you and everyone posted ok.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: