Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FUNNY ::: ----------- ::: [ANN] CRYPTODRUID [ICO LIVE] ::: ----------- ::: FUNNY  (Read 583 times)
Cryptodruid (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:02:02 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 11:02:12 AM by Cryptodruid

Cryptodruid Project

" From the parallel universe of the Blocklands, Ronan the Cryptodruid has come in defense of all the crypto traders, to increase their gains and to bring justice against the bearish creatures of Earth. "

If you are enthusiast about cryptocurrencies and if you love fantasy worlds, the Cryptodruid is definitely the right thing for you.

This project can be summarized in a fictional, unique, and extremely funny world that has been created by mixing together blockchains' elements with some of the most famous fantasy universes.

The platform's leading hero is Ronan, a trading champion and a spiritual guide of a far cosmos called Blocklands. He approached our world to protect the crypto investors from trading losses, by mean of his ERC-20 talismans of wealth: the smart runes.

These collectible tokens have a fixed, limited supply, and together with their derivative trinkets, the Artifacts, they can be considered the best way to support the project itself and the only one for actively joining it.

Of course, if the initiative encounters a proper success, substantial improvements will come, following mostly the users' preferences and feedbacks. The possibilities under consideration are a videogame, a card game, and a marketplace - but the options are infinite.

For now, you can regard it it is an amusing product you can freely consume by reading, either support with a small to minuscule investment, in the perspective of future further developments which will be soon announced.

>>> https://cryptodruid.com/ <<<

Additional Info

Youtube Trailerhttps://youtu.be/3PhVOrx6HjA

GitHubhttps://github.com/Cryptodruid

ICO start time:2017-12-08 00:00:00 UTC

ICO end time:2018-02-01 00:00:00 UTC

ICO bonus:50% discount

Tokens' delivery time: Immediate through smart contract

Tokens' platform:Ethereum (ETH)

Main Token name:Lesser Rune (RUNE)

Main Token pagehttps://cryptodruid.com/artifacts/lesser-rune/

Main Token available supply:100.000 (fixed)

Main Token regular / ICO price:0.01 Ethereum (ETH) / 0.005 Ethereum (ETH)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voidvamp

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:21:40 AM

The introduction fantasized me.
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:25:19 AM

the website is beautiful, but is this a game? your project described pretty vague, I didn't understand why I need this
Cryptodruid (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:09:22 AM

the website is beautiful, but is this a game? your project described pretty vague, I didn't understand why I need this
Greetings lanmao,  thanks for the kind words. The project will develop according to the feedbaks it receives - and yours warms me Smiley . I think that a game will fit perfectly into the world of the Cryptodruid, and I am already working on that. A natural alternative will be to create an internal marketplace, since the Artifacts (the collectibles on sale during the ICO) have a limited, fixed supply. However, for now, there is no "need" to acquire tokens in order to enjoy the project for what it is: a fantasy environment full of funny things about crypto. If you like fantasy worlds AND you are a crypto enthusiast, the Cryptodruid has many, many things to give you even for free - just take your time to read them. However, if you truly want to become part of his world, you should consider participating in the ICO, since at least the base tokens are quite cheap - 0.005 ETH per unit until February 1st, 2018. The worst thing that could happen will be to lose your investment, but this is not just about the Cryptodruid, instead of the whole Initial Coin Offerings scene, and there are many projects out there that offer you just promises and zero enjoyment, moreover through the distribution of much more expensive tokens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: